©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Thoughts on HGH...

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
How about I put you on retainer?:D

I've always believed that injecting HGH intramuscularly, rather than subcutaneously, is more effective. I feel that injecting into the muscle will rapidly put the HGH into action. I think your IGF-1 levels would be higher as a result.

spartan72

Jun 21, 2018
Okay here is my two cents. I have run a lot of different cycles over he last 10-15 yes most in the beginning without any gh period, and I had good results with them but the doses were on the high side. Like Test 750-1K and deca 500-750 and then d-bol. So now as I get older I wanted to see if gh would be something good for me. So I started it by itself always the generic never pharm grade. I had good results at 2iu's 5 on and 2 off for 3-6 months. Had good recovery time and had good pumps working out. Then I started back on a trt dose of test at about 100mg per wk with the gh and there was a slight improvement overall. Then I started a mini blast with 480mg per wk test blend, and 240 NPP along with the gh still at 2iu's. I was getting amazing pumps and recovery time was very nice as well. My resting periods between sets was much shorter, and I felt like I was always pumped and my muscle bellies very full. So I said maybe its not from the gh so I stopped it for 3 wks to see if there was any noticeable difference the first couple of weeks then arounf the 3rd week I could tell that my fullness was gone and the pumps were okay but not even close to what they were while on gh. So my conclusion is I can use much less AAS and still get the same results I used to get at much higher AAS usage and I feel a lot healthier. I take my gh first thing in the am when my feet hit the floor and then I do not eat for at least 1.5 hrs or longer.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Okay here is my two cents. I have run a lot of different cycles over he last 10-15 yes most in the beginning without any gh period, and I had good results with them but the doses were on the high side. Like Test 750-1K and deca 500-750 and then d-bol. So now as I get older I wanted to see if gh would be something good for me. So I started it by itself always the generic never pharm grade. I had good results at 2iu's 5 on and 2 off for 3-6 months. Had good recovery time and had good pumps working out. Then I started back on a trt dose of test at about 100mg per wk with the gh and there was a slight improvement overall. Then I started a mini blast with 480mg per wk test blend, and 240 NPP along with the gh still at 2iu's. I was getting amazing pumps and recovery time was very nice as well. My resting periods between sets was much shorter, and I felt like I was always pumped and my muscle bellies very full. So I said maybe its not from the gh so I stopped it for 3 wks to see if there was any noticeable difference the first couple of weeks then arounf the 3rd week I could tell that my fullness was gone and the pumps were okay but not even close to what they were while on gh. So my conclusion is I can use much less AAS and still get the same results I used to get at much higher AAS usage and I feel a lot healthier. I take my gh first thing in the am when my feet hit the floor and then I do not eat for at least 1.5 hrs or longer.

I think you're very perceptive, Spartan. This is truly how I think HGH is supposed to interact with AAS. Did you try some Slin to try to maximize he synergy of all three compounds?

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
We're going to begin another round of HGH Testing. I am so skeptical of the amount of new sponsors on ProMuscle. You know something? I hope they all test good. At that point, we will put our testing to bed for a while. But until we are assured, let's do another round!!!!

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Great thread , past 12 years I’ve tried pretty much every hgh made . I feel best hgh I ever used was generic in pine green cap in 2009 . I just remember cycling and 2-3 months I looked in mirror and saw this muscular shredded maniac , it was then I decide never to cycle without hgh again . As older guy seeing how without trying too or not on strict diet ( though I eat clean ) fat just melted off me . To me when you cycle AAS , train , eat well - hgh basically turns up the burner

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Great thread , past 12 years I’ve tried pretty much every hgh made . I feel best hgh I ever used was generic in pine green cap in 2009 . I just remember cycling and 2-3 months I looked in mirror and saw this muscular shredded maniac , it was then I decide never to cycle without hgh again . As older guy seeing how without trying too or not on strict diet ( though I eat clean ) fat just melted off me . To me when you cycle AAS , train , eat well - hgh basically turns up the burner

That's basically what I've experienced as well. As far as the effects. What I like is that it "turns up the heat" on burning fat without actually making me all hot and sweaty like tren or dhb. I love that I'm getting older and stay lean so easily. I'm down to 1.5 iu a day at this point and getting the desired results.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
That's basically what I've experienced as well. As far as the effects. What I like is that it "turns up the heat" on burning fat without actually making me all hot and sweaty like tren or dhb. I love that I'm getting older and stay lean so easily. I'm down to 1.5 iu a day at this point and getting the desired results.

Absolutely!!! It’s like you do it when not even trying lol yeah low dose works just same as higher. No need for over kill. People think it’s too expensive but use it smart and really no big expense with great return

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Absolutely!!! It’s like you do it when not even trying lol yeah low dose works just same as higher. No need for over kill. People think it’s too expensive but use it smart and really no big expense with great return

I was a huge proponent of higher dose HGH a few years back. Of course, if a little was good, a ton more was way better! I remember years ago, there was a member over on ProMuscle names Buck (no relation to my testing partner, buck1973). Anyway, Buck experimented with, I believe, 20 or 30 iu's of TP's Riptropins per day. Anybody else remember that? He didn't complete the experiment because, if I recall, the lethargy and his BP was getting way up there and a bunch of senior members questioned his mental health.:D

In any case, I now believe that keeping the dose to around the 6iu threshold may provide the best results. Fat burning, recovery, etc.

Of course, if you have a differing point of view, post up.:headbang:

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I just personally feel hgh is like milk and cereal. You just can’t go without lol. When I first added to my cycle I’ll never again go without and no need for huge doses like you say find your own sweet spot and myself the best hgh in my 18 years of usage was generic . So I absolutely won’t pay outrageous price for pharmacy grade that’s just bullshit . Our community at large has come such a long way past 20 years and forums like here have positive benefits to quality and info . Back then barely any forums . Ironically this is one of the oldest still top of heap

bernardt

Sep 28, 2018
First and foremost, I am not an authority on HGH. I am not a Chemist or a Micro-Biologist. I have had the honor of being allowed to test HGH for the good of our community for a few years. For that, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support. I have read posts on this forum and other forums, as well as Podcasts, by "experts" on HGH and PED's. In my opinion, most of these "experts" are just repeating all the "Bro-Science" that has been repeated for years. Whether it is about "Generic vs. Pharma", dosage. timing, even the advantages of IV vs. IM, vs. SQ. I will try to cover everything. Keep in mind, you WILL disagree with some of my opinions. With that being said, I will not allow flaming on this thread (especially by me, if you disagree). Let's have fun and learn from each other. Stay tuned for the first subject, Pharma vs. Generic HGH

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bernardt

Sep 28, 2018
That’s great!!!! I always love hearing about HGH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Being a natural fat body gh is a game changer for me.

As far as generic vs pharm. I've used both for extended periods and, I notice a SLIGHTLY better response to pharm but, not even close to being worth the money. Good generics for myself.

BigDave

Dec 27, 2018
Great thread. Read the whole thing.
I like to read people's actual personal experiences.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I'm using the greytops now at 3.33iu every morning. I basically take a third of the vial. I'm on 250mg test cyp and 250mg deca weekly and it looks and feels like I'm on a lot more since combined with HGH. The fatloss, recovery, and sleep effects on it are the main contributors.

*KT*

Donating Member
Jan 14, 2015
TN
Just finished reading the entire thread. Alot of great information. I might have to read it all again to retain it. Been researching hgh for a long time now and finally decided to jump in. Mainly for recovery but fatloss will be an added benefit. Cant wait to get started. Got some TP greys on the way. Enjoyed the thread Race!

Supermofo

Donating Member
Jun 3, 2013
I'm using the greytops now at 3.33iu every morning. I basically take a third of the vial. I'm on 250mg test cyp and 250mg deca weekly and it looks and feels like I'm on a lot more since combined with HGH. The fatloss, recovery, and sleep effects on it are the main contributors.

Rambo do you get any of the undesirable deca side effects on this cycle? I'm in my forties and have only used trt for many years now but back in the day loved the look and strength deca provided (minus the puffy, drippy nips) but couldn't handle the low libido and the dreaded deca-d... I wish I could safely use it without those sides.