©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fake Weight!!!

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Think I get it this time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180415-151831.png
    Screenshot_20180415-151831.png
    456.3 KB · Views: 51

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Wow
So little faith
One thing with me - I never make up stories -
It's all good - been doing this since 83
Back then I was lifting with some of the best monsters on the East Coast- some weren't big at all - just freaks of nature.
I don't see many in gyms any more bench over 315 or squat over 405- i don't know what had changed.
All good
Here is Some others for ya
Squat blain summer- 1102 with single ply suit
Andey malanichev 1047 raw just raps
Bench kirill sacychev - 738 raw
Deads - benedikt magnusson 1015 raw- fucking raw
Woman- becca Swanson - 672 - dam
Hip squats bob moore- 2200 for 2 reps
Zercher lift- bob moore - 529 official and 585 un official-
These are just a few competitors - thete are so many that are as strong that will never do a comp or even take there shirts off in public.
There are so many strong people out there - these are all official lifts- these guys and gals can and have done much more un official
No - your not going to see this stuff much in your local gyms much .
I feel I was ado lucky to lift in the 80's on the East coast

You can type up a full manuscript of names and numbers. NOONE is straight bar curling 315 for six. IT AINT HAPPENING!

Hey Von Moger and another BIG guy just tried to (two man) curl 315 and between them both trying, IT WAS A FAIL. These are both big, trained, strong guys. The world record isn't that much but your "kid" in a gym just curls 315 for 6 on a whim?

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Think I get it this time

I seriously hope you don’t think that’s a real picture...go watch some of Arnold’s training videos he was pressing 300-400lbs max so he damn sure wasn’t curling it....this reminds me of when people tell me I used to be big like you.....guys from the 80s or earlier were not stronger than guys today sir....look at past powerlifting records. The raw guys today are shitting on the guys from 10 years ago.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I seriously hope you don’t think that’s a real picture...go watch some of Arnold’s training videos he was pressing 300-400lbs max so he damn sure wasn’t curling it....this reminds me of when people tell me I used to be big like you.....guys from the 80s or earlier were not stronger than guys today sir....look at past powerlifting records. The raw guys today are shitting on the guys from 10 years ago.

No - I know what it is - cool pic thow

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
You can type up a full manuscript of names and numbers. NOONE is straight bar curling 315 for six. IT AINT HAPPENING!

Hey Von Moger and another BIG guy just tried to (two man) curl 315 and between them both trying, IT WAS A FAIL. These are both big, trained, strong guys. The world record isn't that much but your "kid" in a gym just curls 315 for 6 on a whim?
So were you going brotha?
You want to keep poking? You love when they do it to you right?
Tell you the truth - i really don't mind - i was there and seen it - that's good for me - was trying to share some freaky ass stuff- that's fine-
Was his back against a wall- hell no- did he go out of form - maybie so - tried too share what I saw.
Ok with me off you keep poking my brotha

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
So were you going brotha?
You want to keep poking? You love when they do it to you right?
Tell you the truth - i really don't mind - i was there and seen it - that's good for me - was trying to share some freaky ass stuff- that's fine-
Was his back against a wall- hell no- did he go out of form - maybie so - tried too share what I saw.
Ok with me off you keep poking my brotha

It's not poking it is just posting fact. Everyone on this forum are friendly but if someone posts something that ridiculous it's no wonder these guys replied to you the way they did. Then you list various people with lifts that are believable. He just posted the vid of the world record. I think that is the guy that beat CT Fletchers strict curl world record he set in the 90's. I have seen that on YouTube so will post it at the end of this post. How can a kid break that record by 5 reps just walking into a gym. I have seen guys repping 225 but that was not strict form in anyones opinion. Repping 315 for 6 strict reps is impossible.

The heaviest strict biceps curl in the world CT Fletcher 102 k = 225 lbs - YouTube

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Kali muscle with fake weight. He is strong but not that strong.

Kali Muscle - 275lb Barbell Curls - YouTube

More kali muscle with I would guess 225 and 1 fake plate.

Kali Muscle - 315 LB SuperHuman Curls - YouTube

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Think I get it this time

It must be true then! Everytime someone has told me a story about a lifting feat from the 80's it's been bullshit. The same as when they had a friend in school who was 260 pounds with a 6 pack and had never been the gym :p

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
The above was just a joke and I don't want it to be taken the wrong way. I think we have all heard stories that can't possibly be true so it makes you wonder how someone could post or tell it. I have seen the vids that have been posted so here is another one. The king of fake plates.

Brad Castleberry "Curls" 4 Plates A Side?!! - YouTube

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The above was just a joke and I don't want it to be taken the wrong way. I think we have all heard stories that can't possibly be true so it makes you wonder how someone could post or tell it. I have seen the vids that have been posted so here is another one. The king of fake plates.

Never knew they had fake weights
They could have done that to me - i seen it - the dude was a monster always on a shit load of juice.

You guys are all good shits - I would never take any thing personal.
My tren intake is fucking with me a lot - but you guys are great.
You jerks

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
If we all just step back and loook at what bodybuilding is it’s an illusion, a smoke and mirror show....the strongest guy gets no reward and no one cares how much you bench or curl when you are standing on stage in posing trunks. Rich is doing what everyother bodybuilder has done since the beginning he is fooling people into thinking he is something more than he really is. It’s all about how people think you look and the image you are putting forth. Smoke and mirrors guys nothing more. I love bodybuilding but I also think at the same time it’s silly and ridiculous and have always had more of a passion for powerlifting because it’s cut and dry, you either lift it or your don’t end of story.

No truer words have ever been spoken. Wait...typed? I dunno, whatever, you know what I’m sayin. My brain is fried from all this studying

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Its not even a curl. Hardly a partial curl. Do people find that impressive today? :confused:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Come on guys - your supposed to respect your elders - listen and beleave or myths and mystical times past.
I had so much to share with you guys.
Screw it now - gonna have my son push my chair back in the corner where I should have stayed

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Hey your certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Look at how the plates settle after being racked. You say guys train like this all the time. In thirty years of training in public gyms I have never seen BB curls with 225lbs. I have worked out at Greg Longs gym in Willow grove Pa for years. The Animal supplements crew would come in there and would do photo shoots with the same FAKE ASS weights. I got to see just how they clank...... or lack of.
Bostin Loyd said in a video that Rich uses fake plates and was trying to use them in the vid with him. Bostin refused so they both just sat down and chatted for the interview instead lol. There was also talks about how Rich would have all his 5% crew use fake plates. He had a small skinny girl supposedly squatting 315lbs. People who knew her said she couldn't do 135lbs on a good day haha.