©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SubQ vs IM discussion

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
woah, no. you are comparing apples and kumquats here. syntherol is used for spot treatment and it does a damn good job for fascia stretching, but the principle behind that is to INCREASE in volume to enhance the stretch, not the same thing again and again as with aas. syntherol is also thicker, taking longer to disipate (not sure if i spelled that correctly)

i know exactly how both work there little dude. read my post. i have been doing this for 20+ years i know what works. nuff said.

VP

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok I saw them.. Did you see the methyl tren is 2500mcg per ml? That's 2.5mg a cc..lol..dbols 50mg/ml. Bet ya that hurts like the old reforit -b from Mexico
that was 25mg/ml mixed in b-12 and other water soluable vitamins .. Ended up
drinking my great Mexican buys ..lol But bsi has good ratings on their other stuff..

Brandon91

Dec 7, 2012
England
Ok I saw them.. Did you see the methyl tren is 2500mcg per ml? That's 2.5mg a cc..lol..dbols 50mg/ml. Bet ya that hurts like the old reforit -b from Mexico
drinking my great Mexican buys ..lol But bsi has good ratings on their other stuff..

they're rated on everything at the moment, gonna buy some of their enanthate this week

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Just a note. I done a subQ injection of sustonon in that small roll of fat I have on my stomach. Damn Talk about sore. Id rather have a sore muscle from an IM pinning. I done it twice in one week. I had a sore spot there for about two weeks after my last pin. I like the subQ I just learned not to pin in my fat at that spot.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just a note. I done a subQ injection of sustonon in that small roll of fat I have on my stomach. Damn Talk about sore. Id rather have a sore muscle from an IM pinning. I done it twice in one week. I had a sore spot there for about two weeks after my last pin. I like the subQ I just learned not to pin in my fat at that spot.

Kaju we didnt say do 3cc's brutha. Lol.. Ok how much DID u do on the muffintop? Kdn bro..

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I did subq oils a few times in the past. It always left me with a huge lump for weeks post injection. Ill never do it again. My favourite spot is quads with a slin needle.

b12

Nov 27, 2012

Damn, I just caught this! Thread! loved that orange stuff, the b12 plus dbol right before a workout was awesome. Is Reforvit still around!? That was a long while ago since I last saw it!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Damn, I just caught this! Thread! loved that orange stuff, the b12 plus dbol right before a workout was awesome. Is Reforvit still around!? That was a long while ago since I last saw it!

Gear grinder made loeffler stop production my brutha.. Grab liquid d-Bol and skip the nasty b vitamins .. Lol..I had 10 bottles long ago that I sipPed on like shots a tequila.. I still taste them..

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Gear grinder made loeffler stop production my brutha.. Grab liquid d-Bol and skip the nasty b vitamins .. Lol..I had 10 bottles long ago that I sipPed on like shots a tequila.. I still taste them..

I think tequila tasted better. LOL

Kdawgs

Dec 30, 2012
I quite like sub-q test injections but how does it go for other AAS? I'd be a little worried to go sub-q with something like tren ace.