©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bad shot or something bad

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Took a shot on Monday on the right glute- 3 cc test npp and primo- very smooth -great shot.
Well
Yesterday I felt like I bruised my take bone- didn't think much of it- today I looked- I can feel a 2" x 2" x 1/2" thick- feels like a thick big pcs. Of siliconeb- I can grab it and move it around.
By the way -I shoot in my lower glute- Why that low? If I go high I hit vains every time- low it feels great.
Hope the lump is the shot but I don't think so.
Been having lots of problems with hip fort the past months- x-ray showed major arthritis in right hip.
Also on left side - keep getting gurgling and pressure in left side of chest- have to stop and take a breath.
Doc had me drop my cholesterol meds today to see if that's why I have so much pain in legs and hip-hop I can't cross either of my legs- l couldn't even stand up on my own- fun getting old

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Is it red or warm? If so possible infection. Other wise inflammation i would guess. Especially with 3cc's shot in the same place all the time.
Gurgling, pressure and having to adjust breathing is something i would take serious.
Arthritic hip...well welcome to the club.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Lump isn’t hot or red.
You can’t even see any thing there but a lump- the shot was 7” down from the lump.
Crazy stuff to me.
If it’s still there next week I will get it checked out. Funny how they come out of no we’re

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Did you tell him about the chest/breathing issue? Make sure oil didn't go to your lungs and now you working on a pulmonary embolism. I don't know what you mean by gurgling unless it's indigestion.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Took a shot on Monday on the right glute- 3 cc test npp and primo- very smooth -great shot.
Well
Yesterday I felt like I bruised my take bone- didn't think much of it- today I looked- I can feel a 2" x 2" x 1/2" thick- feels like a thick big pcs. Of siliconeb- I can grab it and move it around.
By the way -I shoot in my lower glute- Why that low? If I go high I hit vains every time- low it feels great.
Hope the lump is the shot but I don't think so.
Been having lots of problems with hip fort the past months- x-ray showed major arthritis in right hip.
Also on left side - keep getting gurgling and pressure in left side of chest- have to stop and take a breath.
Doc had me drop my cholesterol meds today to see if that's why I have so much pain in legs and hip-hop I can't cross either of my legs- l couldn't even stand up on my own- fun getting old

I have no idea what any of this even means.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Brotha
Great to see you
Hope you stick around so we can rebuild this place back up to wet it Was

Good to see you again, squatster. Don't worry. I'm here to stay this time. Hairline frac femur from someone who had no business behind the wheel and my best Jeep had to be replaced. I almost had to be as well. But I'm healed now, retired, and ready to sling some heavy iron.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The lump
Think it was the juice?
My lower back was killing so I got on my roller- I have a hard on around 4” round- started from lower to upper- little while later I was sick as hell - small fever 101 and my bones were killing- went away in about a day and felt better- bump went down and felt better

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
hope everything goes well. we will keep you in our prayers here brother.

VP

D.A_B

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
Once. Back in the day when we used 22s and 23s to slam. Never again. Not even with the new ways and slin pins.

D.A_B

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
One thing I learned years ago while blasting 3cc's of high mg compounds is to put a heating pad on the area immediately after shot. 10-15min on high. Works like a champ.

Should your problems continue, call your doc. Pay out of pocket if you're concerned about your insurance. And tell him exactly what's going on and why.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Forgot to post
Cardiologist-
I have high blood pressure- over 300
Leaking mitral valve
Premature heart beat
They put me on
fenofibrate 160 mg. For cholesterol and
metoprolol succeed 25mg - to slow down heart beat
Blood pressure was- 120/70 now after a week on the meds it’s 114/86
Pulse isn’t Bad but I took it once while having one of the premature heart bear it was at 167- didn’t know it jumps up like that- pretty cool

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The meds are kicking my ass- the chest pressure was worst till yesterday- now it’s where it was before meds.
My skin is so itchy but no rash- it’s like a burning poison ivy but it’s in one spot then another then another- driving me nuts- called the doc this AM and they said the doc would get back to me, but of course not

Last edited: