©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Protein ice cream

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Post #10: http://www.anasci.org/vB/recipes-forum/30315-synthepure-protein-recipes.html
SynthePURE IceCream
Welcome to my MasterChef class, I have been experimenting making ice cream at home and wanted to indulge in delicious, creamy ice cream, no matter how “clean” you’re eating!

Here’s how and it's very easy to follow and to make -

Ingredients:

8 Egg Whites, whipped stiffly (whip your egg whites longer) that's the key to make this Ice Cream
4 scoops Synthepure
2 tbsp Sugar-Free Syrup (Maple, Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate, Vanilla, or any flavor would work)
Pinch of Cream of Tartare

Method

Whip the egg whites with a mixer until stiff. Continue whipping as you begin to add the Synthepure to the egg whites, one scoop at a time. Once the Synthepure's added, add the sugar free maple syrup.

Continue mixing until all is well combined (the mixture texture should be like thick cream). Pour into four ramekins and freeze.

Voila!

jmac 21

Dec 2, 2013
I've tried the halo top, its pretty good. Very interested in trying the synthepure recipe.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I just drink my protein now but always looking for new things to try. I will have to do this one day.