©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Pramipexole dose

craaaig

Mar 18, 2015
I've read 300+ comments or more and just got some to try

I know to start at a low dosage and work up so I started at .125mg and I was tired immediately but 3-4hrs later I was wide awake so last night I did the same .125 but when I woke up around 2am I took another .125 and it knocked me out till an except-able hour

I've never heard of anyone doing it that way so i'm curious, is it ok? TWO doses 3-4hrs apart that is? Will the 2 small does that close together still achieve the GH effects? or need larger at once? Figured I was wide awake and it knocks me out so why not? then next week i'll go to .25 each time

I learned the other morning REAL FAST to wrap a rubberband around the bottle so I'd recognize it as Prami! same bottle color and size as my others so I took 1mg at 7:00am thinking it was T3! only me 2nd day using prami so My eyes like to jumped out my head when I realized what I did! Needless to say I felt like TOTAL CRAP the whole day and stayed home from work and in bed! NEVER AGAIN will I make that mistake!

craaaig

Mar 18, 2015
And when i wake up i'm freaking starving! I drink a small protein shake and little peanut butter with 2nd dose middle of the night

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
You have to be extra careful with prami. I would start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.2mg over a few weeks just to make sure. The wide awake feeling is the dopamine release. It's gh effects are most noticeable about 2 hours after dosing. You have to play about with dosing timing to find out what suits you. Although I would recommend anywhere from just before bed to 3 hours pre bed. I wouldn't take multiple doses through the day as you will be so up and down (energy). I know many guys who have tried multiple doses and most struggle to stay awake in the day. Did you wake up with numb hands?

craaaig

Mar 18, 2015
no numbness in hands, ever heard of anyone taking twice at night? Seems to be working good for me because when I wake 2-3 hours later i'm WIDE AWAKE but take another dose and out within 30mins and sleep another 3 hrs then time to get up anyway lol