©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH regarding Skin and MMA

Keepyourmass

Jan 12, 2019
Hey there,

I have switched from bodybuilding to MMA and have since stopped doing any cycling. My skin is getting worse and my strength slowly disappearing.

I read about HGH and its benefits for skin care.

I
was wondering if anyone here has experience with HGH specifically regarding its anti-aging skincare effects and its effects on MMA performance.
total noob in this area, would love some wis***.

Kindest Regards,

KYM

kushcausedcoma

Jan 11, 2019
Why not just take a therapeutic dose of GH. To keep what you already have. that should let you maintain what you already had without losing very much at all. How much growth and when were you running?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

kushcausedcoma

Jan 11, 2019
You may also want to consider staking GHRP or one of the sarm GH secretagogues which or more mild than straight GH. but if you take GHRP you have to take the sarm. But you can get away with just the sarm. Mk 677 and there is a slew of GHRP's. I ran mine with igf lr3. Works much better as a post. I'm not sure if any of the sponsors on this board carry any of them. I just joined this forum last week. But there very easy to find.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Slowmoe

Feb 18, 2015
MK-677 25mg before bed
CJC-1295 with dac 5mg 1x a week

Good alternative to low dose HGH

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
MK causes some to bloat bad, it's diet dependent. But it stims ghrelin so it helps if youre bulking cause you eat like a mower. But if you're cutting it's a bitch, and you are going to be super tired.

There's a ton of combos you can do. Skin will be like a baby's ass. Your strength will leave cause that extra shit ya had is gone. No idea how it will help mma. I did judo / jiujitsu for years. If you are rolling alot ya might heal faster if ya tweak a tendon...i guess. Sry thats all i got man..

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
MK causes some to bloat bad, it's diet dependent. But it stims ghrelin so it helps if youre bulking cause you eat like a mower. But if you're cutting it's a bitch, and you are going to be super tired.

There's a ton of combos you can do. Skin will be like a baby's ass. Your strength will leave cause that extra shit ya had is gone. No idea how it will help mma. I did judo / jiujitsu for years. If you are rolling alot ya might heal faster if ya tweak a tendon...i guess. Sry thats all i got man..

My biggest complaint with MK-677 was the fatigue. I also agree with you that its best on a bulking type diet because it will make you eat everything in sight.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Hey there,

I have switched from bodybuilding to MMA and have since stopped doing any cycling. My skin is getting worse and my strength slowly disappearing.

I read about HGH and its benefits for skin care.

I
was wondering if anyone here has experience with HGH specifically regarding its anti-aging skincare effects and its effects on MMA performance.
total noob in this area, would love some wis***.

Kindest Regards,

KYM

Have you had blood work done since coming off? You may have low testosterone. HGH is great for skin and recovery so would be useful for you.

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I always notice my skin gets better when I first start using hgh. I also use zinc and vitamin c.