©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone on melanotan 2 currently?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
yes you do not need the sun

The studies i read said you do need sun exposure. Not very much, but no UV, no tan.
Lets face it, we all get some UV exposure.

"UV Radiation:*Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast tanning is possible and how dark you get w/ least damage to skin/body. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the melanotan peptides.*"

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Anyone stayin tan and a fan of melanotan2? Curious dosage if different from the standard amount meaning less or more and how often it's needed once you are personally loaded ..

I love the stuff. I dont stay on it all the time but when I do use it all I need is 1/2mg daily and a tanning bed 2-3 times per week.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
You don't need to load MT2 like many people advise, and you also do not need to take as much as a many people advise. Taking too much only increases dark spots and freckles. I have used MT2 many time and what I have found to work best and minimize dark spots is to take 250mcg before tanning and take 250mcg after tanning. Taking it in smaller doses like this will also help emlimate the sick/nauseous feeling as well. I take it everyday like this till I get to my desired color or get a good base color which is only about a week to two week. I then use the same protocol but only on days that I tan and do not take it on days that I do not tan. I will hold my color with going tanning only once every 7-10 days. Also MT2 will tan you without the sun or a tanning bed it just takes much longer.

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
So I started using the melanotan 2. Im doing my loading phase, the solution is 1mg/ml but im only using .5ml and will complete the load on Friday. However ive already started to notice the darkening of moles and even some new ones crop up on my face. Should i scale back to .25ml a day every few days? Id like a tan but I dont want to have a lot of moles on my body.

And on an even more serious note, people are claiming that MT2 can accelerate melanoma. Ive done a bit of research and no data backs these claims so im a little worried on what I should do. I have an appt with a dermatologist so i guess i could get a biopsy of the moles done just to check some stuff out.

Any one else have similar experiences or knowledge?

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
So I started using the melanotan 2. Im doing my loading phase, the solution is 1mg/ml but im only using .5ml and will complete the load on Friday. However ive already started to notice the darkening of moles and even some new ones crop up on my face. Should i scale back to .25ml a day every few days? Id like a tan but I dont want to have a lot of moles on my body.

And on an even more serious note, people are claiming that MT2 can accelerate melanoma. Ive done a bit of research and no data backs these claims so im a little worried on what I should do. I have an appt with a dermatologist so i guess i could get a biopsy of the moles done just to check some stuff out.

Any one else have similar experiences or knowledge?
I havent researched your question at all. But the peptide was was first studied to help people with skin cancer issues. I dont think it would accelerate melanoma. But there are some experienced guys here. Im sure someone here can set the record straight.

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
I'm super white... how dark does this stuff make you... I don't want to be white one day and black the next!

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
I havent researched your question at all. But the peptide was was first studied to help people with skin cancer issues. I dont think it would accelerate melanoma. But there are some experienced guys here. Im sure someone here can set the record straight.

Ya thats what ive read as well. However, since its a hormone and it causes the melanocytes to work on over drive the chances of mutation increase. The darkening of moles/ freckles in a indication of growth is it not?

But like I said there is no data supporting what i just said. Hope some of the others guys have some good knowledge.

bag1980

Mar 17, 2013
The studies i read said you do need sun exposure. Not very much, but no UV, no tan.
Lets face it, we all get some UV exposure.

"UV Radiation:*Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast tanning is possible and how dark you get w/ least damage to skin/body. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the melanotan peptides.*"

yes i to found you need some uv exposure at first, i loaded at 250mcg for 21 days, then matienence at 250mcg twice a week ,now no uv exposure needed, and im still dark as hell

JewJitsu012

Mar 5, 2013
So anyone experiment, was wondering since this stuff seems to be super effective... how low a dose to just look like you have a normal fucking tan, I don't want people to start calling me Nacho :p

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Same here

So anyone experiment, was wondering since this stuff seems to be super effective... how low a dose to just look like you have a normal fucking tan, I don't want people to start calling me Nacho :p

i have some and am going to start it as soon as spring gets here but only want to get a little darker than my usual natural dark tan,can i just use a small amount? or pin less often ?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
i have some and am going to start it as soon as spring gets here but only want to get a little darker than my usual natural dark tan,can i just use a small amount? or pin less often ?

Start at 125 mcg every other day and adjust days/frequency from there. You could also do 125 just before exposure instead. Either way would be quite gradual but eod may be a little more consistant

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm gonna fire mine up again. Casper the friendly ghost came at winter and now he needs to leave so yogi bear can come out of his cave.
I always have a 5 pack around for this purpose..

Mega

Feb 16, 2013
just curious how long this stuff can be stored unconstituted? i have few bottles sitting in my freezer never opened, about a year and a half - 2 years now. still good ya think?

Mega

Mega

Feb 16, 2013
Gtg Mega .mine on a shelf not refer and still good.if 30mcg make u feel odd .its good.

great Thank you! also just use Bac water? 2 cc or 3? Am i right on this, at 2 ml bac water each IU on the slin pin is 50 mcg?

Mega

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
about to start a little this weekend. Heading for Dallas for birth of granson in 2 weeks 1 tan the 1/2 mg eod for a week then 1/2 mg 1x weeks . I'll be all ready for some sun texas. Great stuff. Omega
2mgs mt2 and i'd feel like hurling for a few mins . 1mg most iI usually do . Anyone notice hair or beard darkening? T

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I just started MT2 for the first time a couple days ago. Ive read this thread, and decided to start at 500mcg a day. Wow, I feel like crap. Splitting headaches, high blood pressure, and boners. I had a headache so bad last night, I could hardly open my eyes. Im going to take a day off today. I think im going to back it down to 125mcgs tomorrow. Ive used pt141 before, and I noticed a slight headache with it as well. But they were short lived and not nearly as bad.