©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deer antler spray/ igf

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just heard some story how Ray Lewis recouped for superbowl using deer antler spray.. Its suppose to be igf in a bottle. Anyone heard of such nonsense. ? Is it like eaten bull balls for super test from a fried nut?

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Looks like I'm going to have to google this shit. I'm hearing about it every where.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I'm pretty sure it is banned in the MLB?

Whats banned? Deer antler spray, or igf?

Ive been hearing this too. If you guys find out that deer antler spray is that beneficial before i do, please let me know...Lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just heard some story how Ray Lewis recouped for superbowl using deer antler spray.. Its suppose to be igf in a bottle. Anyone heard of such nonsense. ? Is it like eaten bull balls for super test from a fried nut?

Read up on this stuff several years ago. Turned out to be greatly exagerated like most things in the supplement industry. Now if the bull nuts thing worked i would be HUGE!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

It's a complete hoax...similar to HCG drops and I can list a thousand others.
Spend your money on REAL HGH/IGF if thats what your looking to increase.

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
Just some more shit to try and throw a wrench in the psyche in the minds of the ravens.. When bringing up the Atlanta situation didn't work.. they now are using this. My guess is they're hoping the league will remove him because someone is scared
There may actually be something to the deer antler velvet, But as far as the product actually working to the it working in humans.. It's highly debatable

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I looked this stuff up and the data is scant on deer antler velvet, but there have been a couple studies with athletes using deer antler velvet. The results of each of the studies indicated that it had no effect on performance (strength or VO2 max), did not induce an endocrine response and did not alter red blood cell mass.

Plain and simple, deer antler velvet does not contain a bioavailable form of igf-1.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It was profit.. Major league had some people who tested dirty say it was deer but you know dam well it was hgh or real igf. So the league made up that goofy law then the shit started flyin off the shelves.. I'm gonna make a supersnake oil For pecker growth..

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I bet if I sold gorilla piss and told people it would make you strong and screw like a horney monkey, somebody out there would buy it

omegachewy

Dec 8, 2012
i like to think when it comes to peptides and the like, people here know that i have a clue what im talking about. So to summarize it very quickly. its bullshit. its based of incorrect hormonal composition. you are actually more likely taking estrogen than igf. either but gh, peps, or igf des/lr3. plain and simple.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I remember way back in the eighties when I was a teenager I would buy anything that claimed results chromium, boron, etc...
I probably would have bought deer antler too. ha ha

Hawk