©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Melanotan 2 for summer

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Melatonin enhances sexual behavior in the male rat.

AuthorsBrotto LA, et al. Show all Journal
Physiol Behav. 2000 Feb;68(4):483-6.

Affiliation
Abstract
Anecdotal reports suggest that melatonin enhances libido in men. However, controlled trials remain to be published for any species. Accordingly, adult male rats were chronically treated for 12 weeks with melatonin via the drinking water. On the 13th week, all males were tested in the presence of sexually receptive females on measures of sexual behavior. Moreover, because of the established inverse relationship between male sexual behavior and serotonergic type 2A (5-HT(2A)) receptor activity, "wet-dog shakes" (WDS), a 5-HT(2A) receptor mediated behavior, were measured concurrently. All aspects of sexual activity were significantly facilitated in males treated with melatonin. In addition, there was a consistent, progressive reduction in the frequency of WDS, suggestive of a temporal decrement in serotonergic receptor activity and supportive of previous indications that melatonin possesses 5-HT(2A) antagonistic properties. These results provide the first empirical evidence for a facilitatory role of melatonin in sexual behavior, and suggest that its mechanism of action may involve the 5-HT(2A) receptor.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Superior's MT2 is potent. I have been using 300mcg some days and I have built up slowly to that. Even I go bright red and can feel the heat etc within 10 mins of injecting. Still haven't gone on a sunbed the last few weeks so will do soon!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just took another big 1mg dose of melanotan II after dinner. Again, I don't recommend doses this large as it may lead to the darkening of invisible moles but as for myself I don't mind the few moles I get as they always end up going away and because I'm impatient and want the melanotan II peaked out in my system quickly.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Melanotan II builds in your system over time. It takes approximately 10mgs or one full vial to peak it in your system. Once it's peaked you tan extremely easily with no burning and you only need to take a maintainence dose twice a week. I'm not genetically prone to moles or freckles so it's not a risk to peak it out in my system ASAP. If you are very light skinned then moles will show up extremely well. The goal for both skin types is to fully max out melanotan II in your system but with light skin your are most likely going to get moles appearing if you speed up the process.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Melanotan II builds in your system over time. It takes approximately 10mgs or one full vial to peak it in your system. Once it's peaked you tan extremely easily with no burning and you only need to take a maintainence dose twice a week. I'm not genetically prone to moles or freckles so it's not a risk to peak it out in my system ASAP. If you are very light skinned then moles will show up extremely well. The goal for both skin types is to fully max out melanotan II in your system but with light skin your are most likely going to get moles appearing if you speed up the process.

I didn't do any last night but will today and go on a sunbed later on. Only gonna do 6 mins. I haven't been on one for a few weeks and want to get dark so gonna do 6 mins x 3 this week.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
The melanocortin agonist melanotan II increases insulin sensitivity in OLETF rats.

AuthorsBanno R, et al. Show all Journal
Peptides. 2004 Aug;25(8):1279-86.

Affiliation
Abstract
Effects of peripheral administration of melanotan II (MTII), a melanocortin agonist, on insulin sensitivity and glucose tolerance were examined in Otsuka Long-Evans Tokushima Fatty (OLETF) rats. Subcutaneous administration of MTII with osmotic mini-pumps decreased food intake and body weight in OLETF rats. MTII group showed more sensitivity to insulin compared with that allowed to eat ad libitum or pair-fed group in insulin tolerance tests on day 9. MTII group also showed significantly lower glucose values than ad libitum group in glucose tolerance tests on days 11 and 23. Thus, MTII increased insulin sensitivity and improved glucose tolerance in OLETF rats.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
So far with Superior melanotan II, I notice no nausea regardless of dose, an Erection 3 hours after dosing, and I'm getting darker everyday.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I get all that but also a little nausea but it only lasts 20 mins. I ended up doing 9 mins on a sun bed today... gonna wake up dark :D

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Ok, whats not to like about it? I want some.....im Nordic decent and hate burning in the California sun. sounds perfect. never used.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Ok, whats not to like about it? I want some.....im Nordic decent and hate burning in the California sun. sounds perfect. never used.

Honestly you should love it. Just be very careful with dose. Start at 100mcg and move up slowly.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I can't believe how fast I'm tanning off 8 days with melanotan2 and only two tan sessions. I'm going high dose which means fast results. Luckily I haven't had any darkening of invisible moles at all. My dose is 1,000mcg after my final nightly meal.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I can't believe how fast I'm tanning off 8 days with melanotan2 and only two tan sessions. I'm going high dose which means fast results. Luckily I haven't had any darkening of invisible moles at all. My dose is 1,000mcg after my final nightly meal.

I am the same and only on about 333mcg or even lower some injs. I was meant to go on 3 sun beds but only been on 1 this week so will do another in the next few days. I will just do 6 mins... short but effective. I may up my dose a little too :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Tonight will be only my 3rd tanning session in 9 days since starting melanotan2 and I'm already tan.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I tanned 12 minutes last night. Only my 3rd tan session. I have a nice base tan now. I think I could get away with only tanning once every 5 days and still get darker. It was 6 days since I had tanned.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I cover my face with a towel at the itan but my face is very tan. I guess uv rays pass through a towel. Hahaha I don't know why I assumed they wouldn't.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I cover my face with a towel at the itan but my face is very tan. I guess uv rays pass through a towel. Hahaha I don't know why I assumed they wouldn't.

I just cover my private parts :D It's gone black though :eek:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is very exciting!!!! Melanotan may help with atherosclerosis.

Pharmacological Activation of the Melanocortin System Limits Plaque Inflammation and Ameliorates Vascular Dysfunction in Atherosclerotic Mice.

AuthorsRinne P, et al. Show all Journal
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014 May 1. [Epub ahead of print]

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Melanocortin peptides have been shown to elicit anti-inflammatory actions and to promote vascular endothelial function by activating type 1 and 3 melanocortin receptors. Here, we addressed whether these favorable properties of melanocortins could reduce atherosclerotic plaque inflammation and improve vasoreactivity in atherosclerotic mice.

APPROACH AND RESULTS: Low-density lipoprotein receptor-deficient mice expressing only apolipoprotein B100 were fed a high-fat diet for 8 or 16 weeks and treated with either vehicle or a stable melanocortin analog, melanotan II (MT-II, 0.3 mg/kg per day, 4 weeks). We determined plaque uptake of fluorine-18-labeled fluorodeoxyglucose as a surrogate marker for atherosclerotic plaque inflammation and vascular function of the aorta by ex vivo analyses. MT-II had no effect on body weight or composition, or plasma cholesterol levels in atherosclerotic mice. Without attenuating atherosclerotic lesion size or lesional macrophage accumulation, MT-II treatment reduced fluorine-18-labeled fluorodeoxyglucose uptake in the atherosclerotic plaques. Resident macrophages in the lesions of MT-II-treated mice were polarized toward the anti-inflammatory M2 phenotype. Systemic inflammation was also attenuated by MT-II intervention as evidenced by decreased plasma levels of proinflammatory cytokines. In terms of aortic vasoreactivity, MT-II-treated mice showed enhanced endothelium-dependent relaxations, as well as promotion of vascular sensitivity to nitric oxide-mediated vasodilation, which were markedly impaired in control mice after prolonged duration of diet exposure.

CONCLUSIONS: The present study demonstrates that pharmacological activation of the melanocortin system has therapeutic benefits in pre-established atherosclerosis by limiting plaque inflammation and promoting vascular endothelial function, which may provide a novel therapeutic approach for atherosclerosis.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This is a post from a Superior melanotan II user at elite...

"I am getting darker and not even getting any exposure to sun or tanning. People are starting to notice and I've only spent one day in the sun last week. And at only 500ug per day. My GF too. After one week or so none of the negative sides. She isn't using antihistamines and we can do it day or night.

But one really unexpected side for me was that it has really helped with my insomnia - but only if I dose at night. I've been sleeping so good for the last week and didn't really correlate the two. Yesterday I did my dose in the morning rather than before bed and I had I was up my usual 5-6 times per night."

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Here is a post from a Superior melanotan user at professionalmuscle:

"I'll post my results......I am in not way affiliated with Superior or even friends with any of the "Reps".

I'll start off by saying that I have skin that tans easily. I started back after a small break off with the first dose at 125mcg's. I took it right after I ate my second meal of the day. Within a few minutes I was already feeling a few sides. Flushed, stomach in knots, head pounding. As soon as i injected, I went and laid out on my deck behind the house. I only laid outside for around 30 min. 15 on my back and 15 on my stomach. I trained a few hours later and while at the gym I could clearly see that I was noticeably darker already. I repeated this same process a few days later (twice in one week). That following weekend in the gym and out in public I had people commenting on how dark I was. So, after only 2 doses it made me noticably darker. As I said, I tan easily already, but this stuff certainly makes a big difference."

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I did another 8 minutes in the tan bed last night. I'm darker today. It's seems 8 minutes twice a week with 1mg melanotan eod is the perfect combination for me to keep getting darker.