©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Ultimate GH Secretion Log

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I took 150mcg cjcDAC and 150mcg GHRP2 this morning at 5am and 8am. Both post inject meals consisted of 2 scoops of syntha6 chocolate, 2 scoops instant oats, 1 small banana, and 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter. I waited 30 minutes post injection for it to fully clear insuring maximal HGH secretion.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just trained legs. Strength was up on 5 out of 6 exercises from last week. My body weight increased 1.5Lbs in two day up to 242.5Lbs.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just took my post workout huperzine A capsule along with 150mcg GHRP2 and 150mcg cjcDAC. I dosed them all at the same time as my preworkout huperzine A capsule is still active in my system inhibiting somatostatin.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
This 3 day weekend has allowed me to dose gh peptides 5 times a day which definitely is a benefit as pituitary HGH stores replenish fully every 3 hours from GHRP2, plus the cjcDAC is bleeding HGH constantly. Back to work tomorrow. :(

Amost time for my pramipexole. Something is really increasing my need to be social and my need to be sexual. I believe it's the prami but the gh peptides release leutinizing hormone which has increased my testicular size so that is also a factor. I'm well versed on gh peptides but pramipexole is very new to me.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just got home from work. I took my 2nd 200mcg huperzine A capsule at work at noon. Just now I took 200mcg cjcDAC with 250mcg GHRP2. I didn't mean to dose them so high but there was a vacuum in each vial so I ended up pulling out double of each. Cooking my turkey, rice, nut meal while the hunger builds.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Just got home from work. I took my 2nd 200mcg huperzine A capsule at work at noon. Just now I took 200mcg cjcDAC with 250mcg GHRP2. I didn't mean to dose them so high but there was a vacuum in each vial so I ended up pulling out double of each. Cooking my turkey, rice, nut meal while the hunger builds.

If that was me I would be raiding the fridge looking for snacks whilst I cooked my food. Sometimes I can eat about 5 different things before having my actual meal. The other day I had a giant bowl of cereal (probably about 600 cals) and lots of dark chocolate whilst cooking my dinner after work :eek::D

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
OMG.... I just woke up from the deepest sleep after that big dose when I got home from work. I napped for 4 hours and had the most incredibly vivid dreams ever . It felt like I was in heaven.

I just took my biggest dose of pramipexole along with cjcDAC and GHRP2 after my nap. My GHRP2 dose was 125mcg and my cjcDAC dose was 100mcg. My pramipexole dose was .8mg. About 5 minutes later I got the best high. I felt so at peace and relaxed. It had to be a big release of dopamine. I feel incredible! It's like all the weight of the world has been lifted off of me. I'm starting to get real hungry but don't want to cook. Going to have a syntha6 shake, peanut butter, and a banana. Have to get up at 5:30am as usual so I'm going to go back to dream land and train back hard tomorrow after work.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
That pramipexole with the bit of clen I took had my sex drive way up....powerful orgasms off that combo. Unfortunately, couldn't sleep for shit from the prami again. Woke up this morning and took my huperzine A, cjcDAC, GHRP2 and doubled my clen to 67mcg. I was freaking starving! Now I'm freaking wired!
I looked through pubmed studies to make sure clenbuterol didn't negatively affect gh release from the . I learned in an animal study that fat loss was most significant the first few days of clenbuterol use. This convinced me that even on a bulk it's not a bad idea to run clen a few days every other week to keep body fat down while growing.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Dumb ass me just learned I was taking 50% more pramipexole than I thought. I assumed the Superior pipette was 1ml when it's 1.5 ml. Hahaha at least I know I got my full somatostatin inhibition and HGH release.

Big thing I've noticed since starting pramipexole is my mood seems more elevated with each passing day even though my nightly sleep is terrible filled with non stop tossing and turning. My after work naps have been incredibly deep with dreams so vivid I hate to wake up. They're like being in an action movie. I think the dopamine release from pramipexole is working like an antidepressant for me as I was depressed for over a month ever since getting a bad sinus infection/walking pneumonia. Now I feel a need to be more social which is not the norm for me as I'm basically a loner.

I dropped 2Lbs from taking clen for two days. I looked leaner at the gym but my calves were cramping when I trained them. My back and bicep workout went very well. No more clen this week.

Tonight I'm going to take 200mcg cjcDAC with a BOOM dose of ipamorelin, meaning 1,000mcg. The theory behind the BOOM dose is it's so big that it is supposed to create two HGH pulses, one at the usual time and one a couple hours after the first.

Interesting observation: even though I should be exhausted from bad sleep, I feel great!

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dumb ass me just learned I was taking 50% more pramipexole than I thought. I assumed the Superior pipette was 1ml when it's 1.5 ml. Hahaha at least I know I got my full somatostatin inhibition and HGH release.

Big thing I've noticed since starting pramipexole is my mood seems more elevated with each passing day even though my nightly sleep is terrible filled with non stop tossing and turning. My after work naps have been incredibly deep with dreams so vivid I hate to wake up. They're like being in an action movie. I think the dopamine release from pramipexole is working like an antidepressant for me as I was depressed for over a month ever since getting a bad sinus infection/walking pneumonia. Now I feel a need to be more social which is not the norm for me as I'm basically a loner.

I dropped 2Lbs from taking clen for two days. I looked leaner at the gym but my calves were cramping when I trained them. My back and bicep workout went very well. No more clen this week.

Tonight I'm going to take 200mcg cjcDAC with a BOOM dose of ipamorelin, meaning 1,000mcg. The theory behind the BOOM dose is it's so big that it is supposed to create two HGH pulses, one at the usual time and one a couple hours after the first.

Interesting observation: even though I should be exhausted from bad sleep, I feel great!

So that's why I was shaking all day thinking I had taken 50mcg clen but in reality probably 75mcg. You should have seen me... I must have looked like I had some issues that day! Barbie was the same on what she thought was 20mcg her first time... within 10 mins hands shaking non stop... our clen is potent! I need to still get used to the increased body temp though.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today I've only had two doses of GHRP2 and cjcDAC, and 1 huperzine A. I feel my ghrp2 kicking in. I'm getting hungrier by the minute. Time for a big clean food meal. I've only had 3 shakes and 3 bananas today and it's 6pm. Just took a 3 hour nap after work. Going to drop the pramipexole tonight so I get a good nights sleep.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Last night I skipped pramipexole and only took melatonin and NyQuil. I had a very nice sleep and woke up refreshed.

This morning I got up at 4am to use the bathroom so I took 200mcg huperzine A, then fell back asleep. At 5am I could feel my mind going much faster even while dreaming. I got up and took 200mcg cjcDAC and 150mcg GHRP2 at 5:30am then ate at 6am. At 6:30am I took .7mg pramipexole. I'm feel quite social this morning. My hands are going numb while typing this. My HGH from the pramipexole should be kicking in now as it's 2 hours after letting it sit under my tongue. This may he the best HGH protocol yet as it's the first time both hands felt semi numb.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Last night I took 200mcg cjcDAC with 1mg ipamorelin. My sleep was deep and vivid. It was wonderful! I had very realistic dreams, some great, some scary.

I just woke up and took 200mcg cjcDAC with 150mcg GHRP2 and had a protein/ oat shake, banana, and natural peanut butter. No huperzine A as I wish to go back to sleep. The weekend in my time to catch up on sleep, eat, and train.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I took an evening dose of huperzine A an hour before a big 300mcg dose of GHRP2 and 200mcg cjcDAC. I'm so incredibly hungry. My steak is cooked. Just waiting on my brown rice. I'm dying!!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Today I only took my morning dose of cjcDAC and GHRP2. I took two doses of huperzine A. I'm going to take my prebed dose here in about an hour. I expect it will hit much harder after not dosing it for 16 hours. A little receptor break is a good thing since I've been taking them 5x/day in higher doses lately. Not to mention I'm running out of GHRP2. :(

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've decided to try a run of MK-677 as part of my quest in elevated HGH secretion. I want to run it seperate from other gh peptides to see what an orally active ghrelin Secretagogue is capable of. If this pans out, then I'll be ecstatic as no more injections for awhile sounds wonderful.

Russianstar is one of the premier online peptide gurus. He ran a log on MK-677. He said this was his new favorite research liquid. Here is his final post from his log:

"I finished the cycle 4lbs up, feeling stronger, sleeping better, perfect skin, this is one of my favourite supps.. i will post up a full review shortly, but i will be running this now at 50mg ed next time, it felt like 4iu of gh easily.. was even getting numb fingers."

I just ordered 2 bottles of MK-677 from SuperiorPeptide. I'm going to run it high dose at 25mg twice a day. It has a 24 hour half life, so once a day dosing is fine, but I want the levels to stay consistent in my blood stream.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Interesting Observation:

Yesterday I only had time to dose ghrp2 and cjcDAC twice and also take huperzine A twice. Today I am on the same schedule. My hands are stiff and more numb than they have been this far in this log. This would indicate to me a stronger HGH release from a longer break in between injects.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I look forward to seeing how you find the MK-677 :)

I've decided to try a run of MK-677 as part of my quest in elevated HGH secretion. I want to run it seperate from other gh peptides to see what an orally active ghrelin Secretagogue is capable of. If this pans out, then I'll be ecstatic as no more injections for awhile sounds wonderful.

Russianstar is one of the premier online peptide gurus. He ran a log on MK-677. He said this was his new favorite research liquid. Here is his final post from his log:

"I finished the cycle 4lbs up, feeling stronger, sleeping better, perfect skin, this is one of my favourite supps.. i will post up a full review shortly, but i will be running this now at 50mg ed next time, it felt like 4iu of gh easily.. was even getting numb fingers."

I just ordered 2 bottles of MK-677 from SuperiorPeptide. I'm going to run it high dose at 25mg twice a day. It has a 24 hour half life, so once a day dosing is fine, but I want the levels to stay consistent in my blood stream.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I only dosed out cjcDAC and ghrp2 twice the past few days with cjcDAC at 200mcg and GHRP2 at 300mcg each time. I took huperzine A twice yesterday and 3 times the day before. I swear I think it works better doing it only 2-3x/day. I'm filling out fast.

My MK-677 arrives today. Whoo hooo...

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just started MK-677 last night at 6:30pm with a dose of 25mg. My big fear was that my appetite wouldn't be as good as it was with GHRP2. Lately I have no appetite until I take my GHRP2. This morning I woke up very hungry!
What really surprised me this morning is my left hand was completely numb upon waking. With ghrp2 my hands were just beginning to get a bit numb. This morning it was dead numb which is a very good sign.
This morning I took my huperzine A and 37.5mg MK-677. I also took 200mcg cjcDAC to get the GHRH synergy. I have two vials of cjcDAC left so 200mcg every morning will last me 20 days. My right hand is actually getting tight as I type this in my phone.