©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Just work up from a long ass nap after work. My hand was completely numb. This MK is still secreting lots of HGH even after lowering my dose to once a day. This truly is the best HGH supplement for the person who doesn't likes needles or the need to store it in the fridge. It's perfect for convenience and works incredibly! I'm very impressed!!!

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Repeat administration of the GH secretagogue MK-0677 increases and maintains elevated IGF-I levels in beagles.

AuthorsHickey GJ, et al. Show all Journal
J Endocrinol. 1997 Feb;152(2):183-92.

Affiliation
Abstract
We have reported that MK-0677 is a novel, orally active GH secretagogue that stimulates an immediate and long-lasting increase in serum GH levels in dogs. Significant elevations in IGF-I levels were associated with the increased GH secretion. Cortisol secretion was also increased following MK-0677 administration. In the current study, we determined the effect of repeat oral administration of MK-0677 on GH, IGF-I and cortisol levels; we also investigated if the GH and cortisol responses to MK-0677 are influenced by circulating IGF-I concentrations. Following the initial oral administration of MK-0677, GH secretion (area under the time-response curve (AUC) ng/ml per h) was increased 7.9- to 9.8-fold (1.0 mg/kg), 5.6-fold (0.5 mg/kg) or 3.9-fold (0.25 mg/kg). With repeat MK-0677 administration, the GH response was decreased by 41-77%; GH concentrations remained significantly above control in the 0.5 mg/kg and 1.0 mg/kg groups. Individual beagle GH profiles indicated that the increased GH concentration was associated with an amplified GH pulsatile profile. Serum IGF-I levels were significantly increased over control levels at all dosage levels by 480 min on the first day of MK-0677 administration. With repeated administration, IGF-I levels were increased up to 126% and remained elevated through 14 days, the longest treatment period evaluated. While daily MK-0677 administration appeared to increase IGF-I levels over 24 h, as evidenced by significant increases in the pretreatment IGF-I levels on days 4-14, no such increase was noted with alternate day MK-0677 administration; thus the dosage regimen modulated circulating IGF-I levels. MK-0677 stimulated increases in cortisol secretion (AUC microgram/dl per h) on the first day of treatment. A decreased cortisol response was observed following repeated daily treatment with MK-0677; in contrast, with alternate day treatment, no decrease in cortisol response to MK-0677 occurred. A marked increase in circulating IGF-I concentrations following administration of exogenous GH resulted in a significant decrease in both the GH and cortisol response to MK-0677 compared with control animals. Our findings suggested, therefore, that circulating IGF-I concentrations regulate GH and cortisol response to MK-0677. In summary, chronic oral administration of MK-0677 was associated with significant increases in GH and IGF-I levels that were maintained for the duration of the treatment. The GH profile following MK-0677 administration consisted of episodic increases above control. Compared with day 1, repeated daily treatment with MK-0677 resulted in an attenuated GH response that was associated with an increase in circulating IGF-I levels. The cortisol response was similarly reduced during chronic MK-0677 treatment, suggesting that IGF-I mediated negative feedback on both the GH and cortisol axes. The fact that similar attenuation of the GH and cortisol responses to MK-0677 on day 1 was observed if IGF-I levels were increased by treating animals with exogenous GH suggested that the attenuated response to MK-0677 that occurred during chronic treatment was mediated by increases in IGF-I rather than desensitization to MK-0677. Thus, a regulatory feedback loop apparently prevents hyperstimulation of the GH axis by MK-0677. We conclude that MK-0677 offers the potential of an orally active GH secretagogue that can maintain elevated IGF-I levels when administered chronically.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I think the fact that MK-677 creates HGH pulses for 24 hours straight is the reason I'm getting all the same side effects I get when I take synthetic HGH as in the numb hands, deep sleep, lethargia, hunger, full muscles, etc. This feels to me as the closest HGH Secretagogue to real synthetic HGH coming from a GHRP, whereas cjcDAC is the closest HGH Secretagogue to synthetic HGH coming from a GHRH.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Post from a Superior customer into thread at promuscle whomiscstackung our GW and MK:

"Been running for about a week. The stamina and endurance from GW is noticeable right away. Been flying through workouts, taking shorter breaks. Too early to tell about fat loss, but i do feel tighter,but thats prob due to the combo of both. Getting very good pumps in the gym, id compare the pumps to a really good anaavar pump like pharmaceutical grade. I got one so bad my right arm locked up while taking a drink from my water. Sleep has been great, and the intense hunger has kind of curbed itself. Still hungry alot but not dying every hour like i was. I did notice my skin is alot better. I just came off a test/tren/mast and anavar cycle and my skin gets very oily during PCT. within 2 days my skin was back to normal, as if i was off cycle."

bruiser

Jan 3, 2013
Im confused jj. You're doing twice per day at 37mg
So someone compared 25mg to 4iu gh?

Generic or pharm

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014

Generic or pharm

I'm only doing it once a day now. I noticed no benefit with higher dosing. The highest ice seen it run in trials was 50mg. The only reason I do 37.5mg is I have a 1.5cc dropper and I just fill it up.

The studies show a huge gh release day#1, then igf1 goes up and hgh begins dropping due to a negative feedback mechanism by which igf1 lowers hgh. That's how I interpret the studies. Igf1 contines to increase daily but hgh drops down to approx. 1/3 of the initial day's release.

I'm going to alternative protocols as I can tell the gh release seems lesser now having been on it for a few weeks. The body adapts to eveything so it's good to keep changing protocols. I still say MK-677 is the best gh product short term, meaning a few weeks. I'll definitely have MK in my future use. I can't say enough how nice it's been not having to inject all the time.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014

Generic or pharm

Generic or pharm

I'm only doing it once a day now. I noticed no benefit with higher dosing. The highest ice seen it run in trials was 50mg. The only reason I do 37.5mg is I have a 1.5cc dropper and I just fill it up.

The studies show a huge gh release day#1, then igf1 goes up and hgh begins dropping due to a negative feedback mechanism by which igf1 lowers hgh. That's how I interpret the studies. Igf1 contines to increase daily but hgh drops down to approx. 1/3 of the initial day's release.

I'm going to alternative protocols as I can tell the gh release seems lesser now having been on it for a few weeks. The body adapts to eveything so it's good to keep changing protocols. I still say MK-677 is the best gh product short term, meaning a few weeks. I'll definitely have MK in my future use. I can't say enough how nice it's been not having to inject all the time.

The comment on 4ius by russianstar was based on the fact that it causes numb hands which takes about 4ius hgh to cause. That's anecdotal and not proven.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014

Generic or pharm

The comment on 4ius by russianstar was based on the fact that it causes numb hands which takes about 4ius hgh to cause. That's anecdotal and not proven.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Post from my thread at promuscle...

"got it today. that was crazy quick. took my first dose this afternoon. got a big hunger reaction. bam. i was eating like crazy."

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
This is top of my shopping list. Gonna get 4 bottles for me and 2 for my gf :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've been taking my pramipexole and Mk677 together post workout. This allows me to eat like an animal every hour or two and sleep well by the time I'm ready to go to bed. The two together make me real hungry which is perfect for post workout recovery. I find 4pm optimal to dose both so I can sleep by 11pm. I'm up to .5mg pramipexole and sticking with 25mg MK677.
Also, I found it only takes 2-3 days off from MK to make it work like new again in terms of a ferocious hunger.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I've been taking my pramipexole and Mk677 together post workout. This allows me to eat like an animal every hour or two and sleep well by the time I'm ready to go to bed. The two together make me real hungry which is perfect for post workout recovery. I find 4pm optimal to dose both so I can sleep by 11pm. I'm up to .5mg pramipexole and sticking with 25mg MK677.
Also, I found it only takes 2-3 days off from MK to make it work like new again in terms of a ferocious hunger.

I find when you add prami to other gh boosters the results are multiplied as is the numbness in my hands :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I recently added 2mg cjcDAC to my 25mg MK-677. There is definite synergy going on as my hands get more numb while sleeping. MK is a GHRP and cjcDAC is a GHRH. They compliment each other and release more HGH when taken together.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
According to one study it's largest pulse occurred 12 hours after injection so that would explain my tiredness. I usually take it about 3-4am pre bed. I start work at 5pm plus earlier I have usually had a pre workout so that will help with energy levels. I don't crash from the pre workout when not on the MK-677 but I think everything combined creates one lazy worker :D Guys could time this 12 hours to intra/post training for example (a time you want high gh).

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I believe I have just found the best way to use MK677.
I started thinking about it last night that no matter how much I put under my tongue, only so much gets pulled into my blood stream sublingually and the rest I have to swallow. Sublingual absorption is approximately 90% pulled along with the grain alcohol. The rest gets swallowed with only a 30% absorption rate. So, why not take 5mg every few hours to get the full 90% absorption into the blood stream?

I tested this last night and took a small dose of around 5mg which is very little and held it under my tongue for around two minutes while I made a protein/oat drink. By the time I finished making my drink most of the MK677 had fully absorbed sublingually. In then chugged my drink and went to bed. I repeated this routine each time I woke up to use the bathroom. What happened was my dreams were like nothing you could imagine, so life-like and real it was scary.

The first post MK677 dose I had a horrible nightmare where I was being tortured by a force not of this world. This is the creepy part. I shit you not. I could literally feel the physical pain of being tortured and it lasted what felt like 10 full minutes. It was terrible!

I woke up 4 hours later and did my next sublingual 5mg MK677 dose and held it under my tongue while I made my protein/oat drink, then chugged it. The same thing happened. My dreams were angry dreams where I was screaming and telling at the top of my lungs at people out of rage and frustration. The dreams were so incredibly real!!! I woke up 4 hours later and repeated the procedure again.

Another big note was the level of hand numbness was extreme. With my first two dosings I'd say I actually took more than 5mg MK677 but with a little thought I realized that only approximately 5mg was able to get pulled in sublingually with the grain alcohol.

I believe this method will give the greatest HGH output. 5mg every 4 hours or so and let all of it sit under your tongue until you no longer taste the grain alcohol or feel it's burn.

I am only using MK677 currently for HGH output. I ran out of huperzine A and couldn't afford cjcDAC, pramipexole facks me up too hard the next day. My hands were so numb last night that I'm convinced with this method MK677 is all I need, the poor man's HGH.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Is there any GH blood serum or IGF blood test out there proving that ANY of these peptides release or increase GH secretion ? I can test Rips and prove
They work
Numb hands and good sleep don't prove anything I can put my hand in a bucket of ice for 20 minutes and get numb hands it doesn't mean I'm getting GH release from it
I don't care about some clinical test with language a dumb person like myself can't understand I want to see test from real people not a lab rat or a dog
Or tell me how to test myself and I'll spend the money and do it otherwise IMO I'm spending money on rips cause I can prove they work if I can't verify with a blood test not worth my time I don't care how cheap it is and if I can't get the same results as 6-8 ius rips once again waste of my time IMO only
I'm not saying they don't work but I here claims of being the same as 10 ius of GH etc etc etc and better than generic GH and I want proof

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Is there any GH blood serum or IGF blood test out there proving that ANY of these peptides release or increase GH secretion ? I can test Rips and prove
They work
Numb hands and good sleep don't prove anything I can put my hand in a bucket of ice for 20 minutes and get numb hands it doesn't mean I'm getting GH release from it
I don't care about some clinical test with language a dumb person like myself can't understand I want to see test from real people not a lab rat or a dog
Or tell me how to test myself and I'll spend the money and do it otherwise IMO I'm spending money on rips cause I can prove they work if I can't verify with a blood test not worth my time I don't care how cheap it is and if I can't get the same results as 6-8 ius rips once again waste of my time IMO only
I'm not saying they don't work but I here claims of being the same as 10 ius of GH etc etc etc and better than generic GH and I want proof

There are lots of serum hgh tests on peptides. The last test I saw posted is in the labs section of professionalmuscle.com on 200mcg ghrp2 with 200mcg cjc no dac and the serum hgh came out at 30.
Not to mention, Chinese hgh tests at pumped up by an inactive form of hgh that shows up on serum hgh tests but is useless in the body. This is also posted in the labs section at pro muscle. Gh peps are rarely bunk. I wouldn't touch Chinese hgh for nothing these days as every test run is coming up 0.1 except the tests where a mod is provided with the vial for testing by the sponsor. When a member tests it the result is bunk.

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I can't access the lab test page on pro m (if that is where they are )I don't have 50 posts and I don't like pro m I'm not a pro nor do I pretend to be just a reg gym rat
I'm not saying peps are bunk I just want to prove to myself the results I've tried them a few years back and the results were no where near rips
I still have 15 kits from last year before all the GH problems came about and tested every batch from TP I get and never had a problem
I just want to test for myself and want to know the procedure to test so I do it right that's all

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Once again I am a dumb person but if the chinese GH blood serum test is bs will a IGF test prove the GH is real ?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
. I wouldn't touch Chinese hgh for nothing these days as every test run is coming up 0.1 except the tests where a mod is provided with the vial for testing by the sponsor. When a member tests it the result is bunk.
Which is why I want to test product myself, not to make public ever again been down that road done with that battle