©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Once again I am a dumb person but if the chinese GH blood serum test is bs will a IGF test prove the GH is real ?

Igf1 tests are legit. A guy I knew had a high serum hgh test on rips and an extremely low igf1 test. The provider told him he better not post it. This was the end of last year. If you are in 6-8ius of rips for a month then you should test igf1 at the 500-600 range if they are legit.

The rips I had two years ago were the most amazing things ever but the last batch I got just before things went bad in china was total crap. Same with elitropin and hygetropin. I've seen so many bunk tests this year that pharma grade is all I would use if I wanted to spend that kind of money. That's great that you stocked up when things were good.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I took my 5mg 4 times in the last 9 hours and had a protein drink with each. I took NyQuil before bed as well. My dreams were crazy!!! I dreamed I was murdered but remained here as a ghost. I could fly and only crazy homeless people could see me. Hahahaha
The experience of being murdered was in a car and I could feel the sensation of incredibly fast speed as the car shot a hundred miles an hour over an embankment off a cliff.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I took my 5mg 4 times in the last 9 hours and had a protein drink with each. I took NyQuil before bed as well. My dreams were crazy!!! I dreamed I was murdered but remained here as a ghost. I could fly and only crazy homeless people could see me. Hahahaha
The experience of being murdered was in a car and I could feel the sensation of incredibly fast speed as the car shot a hundred miles an hour over an embankment off a cliff.

Hmmmmmmm, I wonder what old Sigmund would say about that dream?

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My body weight has increased several pounds since jumping back on MK677. I started my cut diet 5 weeks ago at a weight of 253. My body dropped down to 239. Since starting back on MK677 my weight is back up to 248Lbs. I notice the MK677 heals my muscles much faster and keeps me full looking but I retain a lot of water. My sleep is much better on MK677.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I'm consistently healing very fast in between workouts. MK677 is currently my only hgh Secretagogue.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I just learned that a small dose of morning clen at 40mcg 2 on, 2 off, completely gets rid of MK-677 water bloat.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My carbs are low from cutting and I'm holding 240Lbs even while training and doing cardio, 2 hours weights and 1 hour cardio per night. I'm dropping body fat and holding body weight.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I kicked my MK dose up to 50mg split dosing just for the hell of it. I finally got some huperzine A and and dosing it 2-3 times a day at 200mcg, and I'm taking .2mg pramipexole before bed and .1mg more in the middle of the night when I go to the bathroom. The somatostatin inhibition from huperzine and prami really kicked up the level of hand numbness a notch.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am loving the MK-677 now. I am sticking to 25mg though. The tiredness can get bad when I use a full dropper. I woke up today and my hands actually hurt bad the CTS was that bad.

warzonz13

Sep 2, 2013
Ok first night on Mk was last night and will opt to do it in the morning from now on. I took it around 1230 last night was back up raiding the kitchen at 2:20. 3 hours later back up...so hungry I could not go back to sleep...so 5:45 back in the kitchen. Crazy hungry on this stuff! Took it today much better cause I already had my food prepared. So far I love mk-677! But I will stick to morning dosing.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Ok first night on Mk was last night and will opt to do it in the morning from now on. I took it around 1230 last night was back up raiding the kitchen at 2:20. 3 hours later back up...so hungry I could not go back to sleep...so 5:45 back in the kitchen. Crazy hungry on this stuff! Took it today much better cause I already had my food prepared. So far I love mk-677! But I will stick to morning dosing.

You have a strong reaction to it! Yes stick to morning dosing that is best. Let me know if it starts making you feel tired. There will be a lot of GH in your system now :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
I've gone through 3 1/2 bottles of MK-677 and recovery reminds me of when I was 20 years old. I just trained 15 out of 16 days with 2 hours of weights and an hour of cardio. This is unreal at my age of 46.

warzonz13

Sep 2, 2013
You have a strong reaction to it! Yes stick to morning dosing that is best. Let me know if it starts making you feel tired. There will be a lot of GH in your system now :)

Definitely sleepy now. Could barely hold my eyes open at work yesterday morning. Was literally doin all I could to stay awake and the thing is I was standing and still could hardly shake it. Felt like a long drive down the highway at night with headlights in my eyes. But could have been the midnight leg training the night before that contributed. But still a great product!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ordered a bottle last night. Cant wait to throw this in on top of my cycle. Never ran gh before cause of the price and just general inconvenience of it. So a liquid gh secretauge is more up my alley. Looking forward to testing it out :headbang:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn that was quick, came today already! Starting before bed tonight, see how i feel in the am tomorrow. If not groggy ill probably try splitting the dose every 12 hours...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm really liking this MK-677 a lot! I constantly look fuller, maintain pumps way longer than usual, and have more of an appetite. I even have swelled up feet and ankles, which from my understanding happens with GH use. My wedding ring barely fits now too, so there's no doubt in my mind this research chem has raised my gh levels. It has been an excellent addition to my current cycle for sure. Going to have to order up another bottle stat :D

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Yup i got 2 bottles of mk,- and got some huperzine a as well! Starting it all next week

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
Mhhh might try it in my forthcoming cycle .... Tried ghrp-6 on its own and it was good a,tough I had the impression I was getting fat on my waist ... Even though diet was in control.

What source did you used to buy ?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Mhhh might try it in my forthcoming cycle .... Tried ghrp-6 on its own and it was good a,tough I had the impression I was getting fat on my waist ... Even though diet was in control.

What source did you used to buy ?

PM sent