©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Left my ghrp and cjc at g/f house in the fridge think this might be a good time to start mk677 again. Only going to do 12.5mg. 25g was WAYYYY TO MUCH FOR ME.

Rotating things is much more productive but I am gonna start a long MK-677 cycle myself soon. I will also start at 12.5mg and look at increasing the dose over time. I am hoping to stay on approx 16 weeks and will just run it solo. If I were to add anything in it would be hgh. I should mention I also plan to use LGD-4033 again too. I am hoping I can put on some major size with sust, npp and mk-677 :)

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
My next MK677 run I'm leaving the dose low at 10mg before bed. 10mg in studies was highly effective. I'll run GHRP2/mod grf(cjc no DAC) upon waking and mid afternoon.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Rotating things is much more productive but I am gonna start a long MK-677 cycle myself soon. I will also start at 12.5mg and look at increasing the dose over time. I am hoping to stay on approx 16 weeks and will just run it solo. If I were to add anything in it would be hgh. I should mention I also plan to use LGD-4033 again too. I am hoping I can put on some major size with sust, npp and mk-677 :)

This is what i've been doing. Works great!

usmctrainer0311

Feb 19, 2014
probably going to pull the trigger on some MK and LGD with glutathione to recover from a month long coma i was in back in july. lost all muscle mass, just got the okay from the doc to get back in the gym. just trying to cleanse my body from all the drugs they gave me and get some recomp. used your products before and theyre always on point.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I will admit, I was very hesitant to try an oral gh releaser, but all the clinical trials have certainly changed my mind. One common outcome of most of the, was the decreasing effectiveness over time. This was contributed to the long continuous releasing of gh. One way to combat this is to run it 5 days a week with ghrp/cjc for 2 days. I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and have been very impressed. I plan on running it as long as it continues to be effective. IMHO, aside from high dosed hgh, this is the most effective gh releasing protocol I have used.