©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cjc 1295 dac.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Is flushing normal with CJC w/o dac? I know that alot pep's will cause a reactions such as flushing and nauesea. If you are unaware of the sides and unprepared for them it can cause some concern/panic which can makes things worse.....

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
with the overheating i'm ok. not my first time to do that. lol so i knew what to expect. what did catch me off guard was, i was ready to go back to sleep..
but i fought through it. i feel great now!!!!!

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
don't believe these fools. metric system was designed for water measures. the meter was invented for sailing distance on the earth. it comes out evenly from pole to pole. then they took a cubic centimeter of water, and that volume became a mililiter. then they weighed that same mililiter of water, and that became the gram. so, yes, a gram is equal to a mililiter, when measuring water"
ume.
This is why I asked.
I am quoting/copy and pasting this. So these are not my words. Lol. "

Last edited by a moderator:

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Sorry, that last quote got bundled into one quote. There is suppose to be two quotes there. Magnus82's quote then another quote from answer.com.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Who told you this? Yes 1ml of water at 4°C weighs 1g, but is completely irrelevant here. Had this been slin, dnp, or even clen, he could have easily killed you!

Last edited:

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
Legion, Dac is one of those things that the more you take the better it gets. PLEASE don't mess with other things until you've figured it out.

It's better to ask questions, and wait to trust the answer that gives a sound reason.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Are you being serious? You injected it into your arse? So you done 1ml but how many ml did you put in the vial? I am guessing 1ml so you done the entire 5mg in one go? Well regardless it sounds like you have good cjc-dac.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Are you being serious? You injected it into your arse? So you done 1ml but how many ml did you put in the vial? I am guessing 1ml so you done the entire 5mg in one go? Well regardless it sounds like you have good cjc-dac.

no i put 5ml in the vile. i'm doing 1 ml every 5 days.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
i was also reading that the "arse" is a good spot to inject. but if you want the cjc to focus more on the fat to inject it in fat deposits..like the stomach. anyone ever heard of this??

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
First, dac has a long half life and is systematic. You won't see any spot reducing effects.
Second, shoot subq, preferably the stomach or love handles.
Third, how did you get 5 ml in that vial. Unless your source has larger vials or you transferred it to a larger one, the most I can get in one is 3.5 ml, 4ml tops.

Last edited:

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
it arrived today. it is in the bottle in powder from. do i just fill the bottles with sterile water...and shake well. lol

Never shake up peptide vials. First remove the vacuum in the vial by inserting a slin pin with the plunger removed. Next slowly drip 1cc of bacteriostatic water into the vial along the edge of the glass. Slowly swirl the vial until the powder goes fully into solution. Keep refrigerated at all times. It's just like HGH.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
First, day has a long half life and is systematic. You won't see any spot reducing effects.
Second, shoot subq, preferably the stomach or love handles.
Third, how did you get 5 ml in that vial. Unless your source has larger vials or you transferred it to a larger one, the most I can get in one is 3.5 ml, 4ml tops.

x2

I have never come across 5ml peptide vials.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
idk then. i have 3 ml syringes. i filled one all the way up pumped it in, then filled it to 2 ml and put it in...it took it all the way to the brim.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
idk then. i have 3 ml syringes. i filled one all the way up pumped it in, then filled it to 2 ml and put it in...it took it all the way to the brim.

Did you get your cjc-dac from a board sponsor?

So now you have 4ml cjc-dac left. Seriously you are gonna have to put it back in your arse cos that 4ml is not gonna go into your stomach :p:D

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
Did you get your cjc-dac from a board sponsor?

So now you have 4ml cjc-dac left. Seriously you are gonna have to put it back in your arse cos that 4ml is not gonna go into your stomach :p:D

ya i got it from a sponsor. at 1 ml a time it will go into my stomach. if i switch left and right.

Legion

Banned
Oct 1, 2014
Oklahoma
took my second shot today. put it in my stomach fat. so far with both shots, about 10 min later, i get crazy hungry.

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
took my second shot today. put it in my stomach fat. so far with both shots, about 10 min later, i get crazy hungry.

GHRP6 is the one that makes me want to eat everything in site.
With cjcDAC I add 1ml bac water to the 5mg vial and inject the whole vial once a week in my hip about two inches below my waistline under the skin. I hate ab injects due to visible swelling that blurs definition.