©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 195 - Sat Jan 2nd - Lawler vs Condit

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Another good night of fights! Lawler vs Condit should be a slug fest!!

Attachments

• UFC 195 - Lawler vs Condit.JPG
    UFC 195 - Lawler vs Condit.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 19

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Alright, who do you have?

Lawler vs Condit...this should be a war! I don't know who to pick...both guys are tough as hell.

Miocic vs Arlovski...somehow Arlovski has been on a winning streak but I don't think he has a chance against Miocic. I've got Miocic by KO.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Lawler and Condit always has the chance of being fight of the year. Their first fight was a brawl. Lawler seems to get better and better, but Condit is always tough as nails. I like both guys and don't care really who wins, but Condit has never won the big fight and has always been 1 win away from getting the belt. I may cheer for him so he gets it....but heck if I know who will win.

I may go with Miocic as well, though I wouldn't be surprised if the vet Arlovsky wins either. I hope it isn't a bore-fest though because sometimes Arlovski can jump around without much action.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Alright, this Saturday...Lawler vs Condit! Where are the MMA fans? Let's hear some predictions.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'm not gonna order it, but will try to view it through the frustrating 'other' sites...lol.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm not gonna order it, but will try to view it through the frustrating 'other' sites...lol.

I don't know that I will either, but it is a great night of fights!

Lawler vs Condit...this is tough because Robbie isn't a busy fighter, so he doesn't score a lot of points and Carlos is an aggressive fighter that scores more points. If it goes to the judges it will be Carlos, so Robbie will have to KO him, which I hope he does!

Miocic vs Arlovski...Miocic is climbing the ladder to a title shot. I don't think Arlovski stands a chance...Miocic is too young and too good! I pick Miocic by KO!

Gastelum vs Noke...Two tough guys so it should be a good fight...could be a great fight! I take Gastelum by decision.

Tumenov vs Larkin...The recent wave of Russian fighters are all tough, tough guys! Larkin is a very dangerous fighter. Larkin is 16-4-1 and Tumenov is 16-2...both are KO artists...they have no wins by submission on their records...this should be a slugfest! Someone is getting KO'd!! Larkin has the edge in every stat except KO's...Larkin has 10 KO's (63%) and Tumenov has 11 KO's (69%)...Tumenov has a 1" reach advantage...this should be a war!!

Brandao vs Ortega...if the Brandao of old shows up, this is another fight that could be a war but he's hot and cold. Ortega is 9-0...without knowing which Brandao will show up, I'm picking Ortega by submission.

I'm shocked that Dustin Poirier is headlining the first set of Prelims on Fight Pass.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**

Stipe Miocic KO'd Arlovski 54 seconds into the 1st round!

Now onto Lawler vs Condit!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**SPOILER ALERT**

Oh shit...I'm shocked! Robbie Lawler won by split decision but I thought Carlos Condit won just the way I predicted a few posts above.

The UFC has to do an immediate rematch!