©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mk677

johnjuanb1

AnaSCI VET
Feb 17, 2014
Mk677 is the best non aas available but always remember to start fm the lowest dosage and increase slowly.

Great advice!
It’s the most cost effective non-AAS product for putting on mass.
The nitrogen retention in the muscles is ridiculous! Great pumps! Strength goes up as well as body weight very quickly! You do bloat but it’s worth the turtle shell stomach for the big increase in muscle size. 12.5mg before bed is my dose now. It cost damn near nothing but gives results like 5ius of HGH. Hunger is ridiculous!!! Dreams are very vivid!

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I got terrible bloating, lethargy, and my resting heart rate was at 105 on 25mgs. After 7 days i looked like shit and felt like shit. I gave it to my wife to try at 12.5mgs a day...and she loved it. I don’t know why I reacted so badly with it. I didn’t even want to try a lower dose after the side effects. My wife lost some body fat and was getting great pumps in the gym from it. She likes it, I hate it!

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I got terrible bloating, lethargy, and my resting heart rate was at 105 on 25mgs. After 7 days i looked like shit and felt like shit. I gave it to my wife to try at 12.5mgs a day...and she loved it. I don’t know why I reacted so badly with it. I didn’t even want to try a lower dose after the side effects. My wife lost some body fat and was getting great pumps in the gym from it. She likes it, I hate it!
Huh it's crazy right how every body reacts different heard people say the same thing u said and others love it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Hey did u get a chance to run mk677 yet?

I have it now but haven't started. I have to get up very early tomorrow so I am going to start it tomorrow night. I have 10mg tabs and will start at 10mg.

him123

Mar 5, 2013
Mk677 might be the best bargain in bodybuilding. Good luck with your run. Keep us posted.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
I have it now but haven't started. I have to get up very early tomorrow so I am going to start it tomorrow night. I have 10mg tabs and will start at 10mg.
Ok I'm interested to hear your experience mine wasn't bad I would do it again been actually thinking taking it at night with my gh.

ELIMINATOR

Jan 3, 2015
Adds a few lbs of water weight in a couple days for me. However, I do powerlifting, so I dont mind the water weight.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
Ok I'm interested to hear your experience mine wasn't bad I would do it again been actually thinking taking it at night with my gh.

I like to do gh pre workout and mk pre bed. I know people who prefer gh in the morning and mk pre bed. Any timing will work though.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Been on 10mg for about 3 weeks. I have put on about 5 pounds and feel good. The best thing I have noticed is the sleep. I have been having some of the best sleep of my life on this stuff. Everything guys have posted about mk is true for me. Deciding if I should up to 20mg.

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
When I first started....I jumped right in at 25mg. I don't get the bloating side effects they a lot of people do. I don't even get the lethargy.

I slept great, hunger was insane, and did get some carpal tunnel symptoms through the night.

Felt like I was doing GH again.

Muscle glycogen was extremely enhanced. Muscles were full all day long.

I did contemplate increasing dose....but most studies show diminishing returns above 25mg daily.

Haven't used it in about 3 months...but will be going back on shortly.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
When I first started....I jumped right in at 25mg. I don't get the bloating side effects they a lot of people do. I don't even get the lethargy.

I slept great, hunger was insane, and did get some carpal tunnel symptoms through the night.

Felt like I was doing GH again.

Muscle glycogen was extremely enhanced. Muscles were full all day long.

I did contemplate increasing dose....but most studies show diminishing returns above 25mg daily.

Haven't used it in about 3 months...but will be going back on shortly.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It appears a higher dose may suit you. I have just upped to 20mg. I feel good and had a good workout before. I think it's worth buying for the sleep alone but I am also looking much fuller and very happy so far.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I read a lot how good this stuff is. How many guys have used it on here. What do you notice from it? What dose do you use? I read all the typical gh sides with high water retention. I am thinking saving money by running this and a smaller dose of hgh. Anyone use both on here?

I do and love it . However I think we all respond differently so I always advice never to listen how much another uses or feels. You need to see yourself . Periods I’ve used 4iu -12 iu day of hgh . Never not once ever did I retain water or get tingling in hands that many say . However like my aas cycle got turbo boost so I never cycle without . To me test and hgh form backbone every cycle . I use Mk677 other sarms between cycles but times different ones on