©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vacuum sealed importance?

DPH

Oct 12, 2018
Curious here. I've always heard peptides should be vacuum sealed. True or not? Reason I ask is recently I came across some bpc-157 & it did NOT appear to be vacuum sealed. In past, I would initially stick needle in new vial with 100iu of air in syringe, and the vial would suck it right up. This time, that didn't happen. It didn't suck up any air - not even 5 iu. So back to my Q - is being vacuum sealed of high importance regarding peptides (or at least bpc-157 in this instance)?

Thanks.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
It's not a 100 percent either way but generally if they don't have the equipment to vacuum seal the vials then they don't have the equipment to make peptides. Every time I've come across that the peptides were being bought in bulk and rebottled. Not good.

gogotren

Banned
Apr 10, 2013
I think vacuum seal is more important with Gh.. but really ***`t have much to back that up with scientifically

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
I have used good peptides that didn't have a vacuum seal. So it's not as clear as good/bad. Although it's a sign of quality and for expensive items (hgh) I would expect it to be vacuum sealed.

sciroxx

Oct 10, 2018
The vacuum is not necessary for the stability of the GH as it's not sensitive/reactive to/with oxygen.

Many production line simply include vacuum seal in their lyophilization process/machinery for materials who are sensitive to oxygen present

OGaddict

Nov 17, 2018
The vacuum is not necessary for the stability of the GH as it's not sensitive/reactive to/with oxygen.

Many production line simply include vacuum seal in their lyophilization process/machinery for materials who are sensitive to oxygen present

Thanks for this answer. Makes sense and Ive wondered about this also

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Used HGH both ways with equal results. Not sure the vacuum is a major factor at least as far as quality.