©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

unconventional syntherol cycle

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
I know it's a bit odd, but I am going to run a 2ml syntherol cycle, for 12 days. Surely, it's not the right procedure, but I am sure I will see some gains with only one bottle. Anyone went straight up to 2ml? I wonder how painful it is...

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Is syntherol a synthetic roid?

Hehe!!! That's so funny.

Nah, syntherol is one of the best site enhancing oil brands in the industry. You will find plenty of threads using the search engine if you wish to learn more about it.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I know it's a bit odd, but I am going to run a 2ml syntherol cycle, for 12 days. Surely, it's not the right procedure, but I am sure I will see some gains with only one bottle. Anyone went straight up to 2ml? I wonder how painful it is...
I heard cases in the past where the people jumped straight to 2ml, but it was a painful experience. It's possible to see some positive results with a such a routine and add a bit of extra size to your muscles, but I still believe the classy big a's protocol is the most efficient one. Is the one where you start with one ml than gradually go up to 2 and then to 3 mil + the maintenance which is very important too.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
When do you intend to start this?

Let us know pls the protocol you are opting for and keep updating your cycle evolution.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009

You may see some gains running this protocol, but I do not believe any of it will be permanent. I believe that running a protocol with only one bottle of Syntherol will yield mostly inflammation and once that subsides, you will lose all gains.

I know many that have started on 2ml on their second time around because they were used to the protocol. They went up 1ml every 10 days from that point, followed by the proper maintenance period.