©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sweedish Man Arrested for being to Muscular

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Can you imagine if that happened to the Rock? Getting arrested in LA just for looking big? A total constitutional rights violation on a celebrity? The lawyers would be frothing at the mouth.

Refer to my previous post. When it comes to Steroids, there is more forgiveness for narcotics and alcohol abuse.

Hypertrophy3

Jun 22, 2014
Yeah, imagine that. Taking AAS and being a contribution to society, along with being a tax payer, and a non violent citizen is a "bad thing" nowadays. But, crack smoking chickenheads who knock over a convenience store and kill an innocent clerk gets probation because they were not "technically sane" at the time. Nahhhhhh, this system isn't fucked up. Gimme a breaks

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Yeah, imagine that. Taking AAS and being a contribution to society, along with being a tax payer, and a non violent citizen is a "bad thing" nowadays. But, crack smoking chickenheads who knock over a convenience store and kill an innocent clerk gets probation because they were not "technically sane" at the time. Nahhhhhh, this system isn't fucked up. Gimme a breaks
Yes. And I'll add. You can run around robbing people and when you get shot everyone acts surprised.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Its a shame what that cop did. He didnt have to waste that many bullets. One in the 2 in the chest 1 in the head would of did the job. At first I thought why not shoot the knees out but then we have to pay them for the rest of there life

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'll be the first one to step and in tell y'all to tread lightly. This is a sore subject and I'm sure it'll cause a huge debate so just watch it. Believe me I'm from one of the biggest gun toting states in the country. But there's many others that don't see our POV. Its still a touchy situation.;)

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I would agree. I don't think a cop has the right to just shoot anyone. But if the cops life is in jeopardy or anyone elses life is they have a duty to shoot. It's not a matter of color or where your from or anything else. another reason I agree with having video and audio recording in every police car. it don't only protect the cop buy us to

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I would agree. I don't think a cop has the right to just shoot anyone. But if the cops life is in jeopardy or anyone elses life is they have a duty to shoot. It's not a matter of color or where your from or anything else. another reason I agree with having video and audio recording in every police car. it don't only protect the cop buy us to
I just see the shit storm and drama from everywhere else and don't want it split up our great community that we have. Believe me I'm on the laws side in this one especially after the newest video was released with people in the background saying what actually happened but I think this incident is just something to let be for the time being.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I just see the shit storm and drama from everywhere else and don't want it split up our great community that we have. Believe me I'm on the laws side in this one especially after the newest video was released with people in the background saying what actually happened but I think this incident is just something to let be for the time being.
I can't express how much I wish some people would of just left it be. It wouldn't of been such a hot topic

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Many many times we hear bits and pieces from the media. They tend to leave a lot of info out. I'll be the first one to stand up for justice IF it was a cold blooded killing. After all the facts come out. But we can't trust what we see.

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Your right about the media. That's why I only watch Fox News. They tend to lean twords one s8de to. But they give all points of view to speak there mind