©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

2nd CYCLE.. Need advise

affliction

Feb 16, 2012
first cycle was Sus250 on Sundays and Deca200 on Wednesdays for 12 weeks. Went from 180lbs to 196lbs. I am 39 at 5'9" with 11%bf and happy with my gains but want to know about a 2nd cycle. How are the Equipose, Parabolan or Tren? Want to know if I should try any one of these stacked with something else like more Sus and or Deca sound? If so how should I use stack it? or what do any of you guys suggest for my second cycle?

Let me know what you guys think would be the best way to go here.

Thanks,

:smoking:

affliction

Feb 16, 2012
C'mon guys please help with this want to start 2nd cycle ASAP... Did i post or ask something wrong???

:banghead:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Your first cycle seems poorly constructed imho.. Sust injected once a week is not enough and will put your hormones on a roller coaster ride. 200mg of deca is also pointless unless you are using it for joint relief. I would suggest running your first legit cycle and doing a long estered test at about 500-600mg and maybe kick it off with some dbol.

affliction

Feb 16, 2012
ya people told me that i should have done it a bit different but i some what pleased with my results like i said i went from 180lbs to 196lbs. i have lost about 4lbs since coming off the cycle but my strength is still there. This time i want to be a little more defined without the bloating. I was told that tren 100ml (eod) will not get me as bloated but what should i run with that and at what doses or should i really do 500-600mg a week and if so what test should i run and how often should i pin myself and how much dbol? And yes the deca was for joint relief.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
Hold off on the tren imo. It is for more experienced users. It comes with a lot of sides for some and it's best to save it for later on down the road when other safer steroids arent cutting it alone. If you are looking to add quality mass without the bloat, I recommend EQ and maybe some tbol or winstrol stacked with test of course. Id do something like this.
1-16 Test 600mg
1-16 EQ 600mg
10-16 Winstrol 50mg