©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle (started 08/24/2013) Test/Deca

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Right.... Eating is so important and I think you have the right idea. Quality food is your best friend in this game so that you can make the gains that you are looking for without putting on the extra fat. How do your daily macros look?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Right.... Eating is so important and I think you have the right idea. Quality food is your best friend in this game so that you can make the gains that you are looking for without putting on the extra fat. How do your daily macros look?

Honestly I dont keep track...i know...its terrible. Ive always been pretty skinny but Ive always ate decent too...i guess just not enough. My two meals a day at I have to eat at work (cafe in hospital) I go for whatever seems most healthy...like just now i had a salad with dark greens, some cottage cheese, potato salad, a grilled chicken breast, and I drink milk with every meal. I always go for a healthy option and just eat till I feel full. Ive always been very lean so I guess I can get away with this for now. I see how well some people keep track of their diets, and while I am envious, I think for right now I dedicate enough time to my physique. Now if I were to get into some competition and had more of a reason to, by all means I would be on top of it.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Honestly I dont keep track...i know...its terrible. Ive always been pretty skinny but Ive always ate decent too...i guess just not enough. My two meals a day at I have to eat at work (cafe in hospital) I go for whatever seems most healthy...like just now i had a salad with dark greens, some cottage cheese, potato salad, a grilled chicken breast, and I drink milk with every meal. I always go for a healthy option and just eat till I feel full. Ive always been very lean so I guess I can get away with this for now. I see how well some people keep track of their diets, and while I am envious, I think for right now I dedicate enough time to my physique. Now if I were to get into some competition and had more of a reason to, by all means I would be on top of it.

Just remember your diet is your physic. Once you dial it in it is so much easier. All you have to do is eat more to gain and eat less to loose. Its just math. I am kind of a freak with my nutrition though! Nothing gets consumed unless it is weighed out to the exact macro that i need

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Just remember your diet is your physic. Once you dial it in it is so much easier. All you have to do is eat more to gain and eat less to loose. Its just math. I am kind of a freak with my nutrition though! Nothing gets consumed unless it is weighed out to the exact macro that i need

If diet is your physic then man my diet is fucking ripped!! lol jkjk but yea I hear ya and totally agree. Im just being lazy in that department I guess. Im getting on of those fancy iphone contraptions next week so maybe Ill be able to use it to track my macros. Seems like keeping track just takes time and prob gets easy once youve done it for awhile.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
If diet is your physic then man my diet is fucking ripped!! lol jkjk but yea I hear ya and totally agree. Im just being lazy in that department I guess. Im getting on of those fancy iphone contraptions next week so maybe Ill be able to use it to track my macros. Seems like keeping track just takes time and prob gets easy once youve done it for awhile.

Exactly once you get it down its simple. I been doing it so long i don't even have to think about it any more. It just starts to seem normal. Preparing food in advance can be a bit of a hassle but in the long run it saves money anyway so you are not paying the extra cash to eat out

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Sales on chicken breast are your best friend!

When I am really trying to add slabs of mass-

My diet looks along the lines of this-
Whole food protein- 350-400
Protein shakes- 120g
Carbs-600g
Fats-150g

That's 5,800 kcals- so if you're saying that you're eating till your full, that's not good enough... You gotta eat till you feel disgusted and just have food digesting pretty much 24/7

The point of my post is - if you feel like you're eating enough, you're probably not! If you feel like a walking cow and have a food baby 24/7 then you're on the right track

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Sales on chicken breast are your best friend!

When I am really trying to add slabs of mass-

My diet looks along the lines of this-
Whole food protein- 350-400
Protein shakes- 120g
Carbs-600g
Fats-150g

That's 5,800 kcals- so if you're saying that you're eating till your full, that's not good enough... You gotta eat till you feel disgusted and just have food digesting pretty much 24/7

The point of my post is - if you feel like you're eating enough, you're probably not! If you feel like a walking cow and have a food baby 24/7 then you're on the right track

Spot on here. Everything about this game is doing it to the point you are uncomfortable. If you are trying to gain weight you have to eat to the point you are uncomfortable. You are dieting which I have been for a while now you have to hungry all the time. Your training always to the point you are uncomfortable. My point is if you are comfortable something isn't right. Lol....

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Lift update:
last chest day I finally got 315 flat bench, got 3 worksets with 250x8reps flat bench, did incline press with 80lb dumbells x 10 x 3 sets...coulda done the 100s but im being careful with a shoulder, did some flies too.

I want to keep track of my max on a few things. Now I didnt go out of my way to try to max on any of these lifts but this is the most weight I have done so far for each lift. Each of these lifts was during a full workout and was probley done after several sets.

Current Wt. 188lbs...yea lost a couple...damnit
FLat Bench: 315lbs
Deadlift: 350lbs
Squat: 315lbs

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
***Update*** 09/14/2013

Wt: 189.6 lbs (morning weight)

Pinning 4th pin today. Nothing much to note right now. Positives Im experiencing are libido increase, possibly a slight strength increase, deeper voice, better sense of well being, gained 10lbs or so, muscles are looking a little fuller. Negatives include frequent muscle spasms in delt area, some in calf, and some in the lower left posterior abdominal quadrant, some minor acne, slight stomach bloat if I dont really keep an eye on diet, some mood swings. Im going to be stepping things up this week since it is week 4 into my cycle. Im hoping I start having some faster recovery. I know Im only in week 4 but Im not impressed with the gear so far. I hope I see more results in the coming weeks. And yes Im eating good, sleeping good, and lifting hard and heavy.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Your not impressed but have gained 10lbs in 4 weeks? That's pretty darn good if your gains are lean? I usually only gain 5-7 lbs per cycle

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Your not impressed but have gained 10lbs in 4 weeks? That's pretty darn good if your gains are lean? I usually only gain 5-7 lbs per cycle

yea i guess, gains arnt all lean, def have higher bf% now, Im just expecting to see more results while in the gym...like strength/pumps, im prob just being impatient tho...only in week 4

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I think i figured out why im feeling bloated...lol I think ive been drinkin way to much milk. Before my cycle i drank a lot and it never caused bloat, but Ive been reading a lot of other peoples posts on various sites and I think Im drinking to much. Im cutting my consumption in half and switching to fat free milk when i do drink some.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You know I can see many reasons to have milk in a nutrition plan as long as it fits in your desired macros. I choose not to have it in mine just because of the extra calories and fat in most of it. I get my protein fats and carbs from solid food for 2 reasons. 1 it keeps me full longer and 2 it keeps me leaner as solid food takes longer for the body to break down which means your body is burning more calories to digest the solid food. It all just depends on your goals though? If you are bulking you probably need the extra calories? I really never choose to bulk. I take the slower leaner gains all day long as I just don't like the to to effect if putting on the fat to diet it back off later. Looks like you are on the right track though.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
You know I can see many reasons to have milk in a nutrition plan as long as it fits in your desired macros. I choose not to have it in mine just because of the extra calories and fat in most of it. I get my protein fats and carbs from solid food for 2 reasons. 1 it keeps me full longer and 2 it keeps me leaner as solid food takes longer for the body to break down which means your body is burning more calories to digest the solid food. It all just depends on your goals though? If you are bulking you probably need the extra calories? I really never choose to bulk. I take the slower leaner gains all day long as I just don't like the to to effect if putting on the fat to diet it back off later. Looks like you are on the right track though.

Yea it would explain the fat ive been starting to build around my waist, ive increased solid food protein but have still been drinkin a lot of whole milk with each meal...just cause i have my whole life and love it, but im cutting that out now...just going to stick to skim milk when i do drink it, i agree on the slower leaner gains approch, ive always been very lean so even this little bit of increase in BF is very noticable for me, not a big deal yet but im going to take care of it before is is lol what do you think is an ideal BF% during a cycle? do you try to keep yours the same as off cycle or do you increase BF at all during cycle?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I try to stay lean year round. During my cycles I like to reduce calories and take advantage of the aas being muscle sparing on a calorie deficit. Then off cycle I consume more good to try to hold on to my gains. Still I never go crazy but I up my calories by 500 or so. It's easier to make small adjustments that way things are not as drastic and it's easier to manage :)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
****09/19/2013 update******

Weight: 194.6lbs (with light clothing in the afternoon hours)

Feeling good. Things are getting better in the gym. Im seeing strength gains now. Deadlift, squat, bench and clean have all gotten better. Muscle pumps are coming quicker in the gym. When I leave the gym now I can def feel the overall difference in my body. Muscles feel harder and more full. Ive had a few issues with ED but it could be from some stress I have going on. I got pulled over for a seatbelt violation and found out I had a warrant....what a joke.....they are lucky I didnt fill the jail up with uppercuts. I kept my cool tho...suprisingly. Anyhow...I have some acne going on too...not to bad right now...just here and there on chest and back. Pins are going good....Im still doing my test in one glute and deca in the other...rotating each week. Soreness after the 4th pin only lasted a couple days this time. Im taking my lifting to another level this week, Ive been doing pretty heavy weight in the 6-8 rep range for 3-4 sets. I plan to switch to more like 15-20 reps for 3-4 sets with mid range weight. I have leg day today so we will see how it goes.

wooo just noticed i have two stars under my username now....not to sure what that means but wooooo

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
****09/19/2013 update******

Weight: 194.6lbs (with light clothing in the afternoon hours)

Feeling good. Things are getting better in the gym. Im seeing strength gains now. Deadlift, squat, bench and clean have all gotten better. Muscle pumps are coming quicker in the gym. When I leave the gym now I can def feel the overall difference in my body. Muscles feel harder and more full. Ive had a few issues with ED but it could be from some stress I have going on. I got pulled over for a seatbelt violation and found out I had a warrant....what a joke.....they are lucky I didnt fill the jail up with uppercuts. I kept my cool tho...suprisingly. Anyhow...I have some acne going on too...not to bad right now...just here and there on chest and back. Pins are going good....Im still doing my test in one glute and deca in the other...rotating each week. Soreness after the 4th pin only lasted a couple days this time. Im taking my lifting to another level this week, Ive been doing pretty heavy weight in the 6-8 rep range for 3-4 sets. I plan to switch to more like 15-20 reps for 3-4 sets with mid range weight. I have leg day today so we will see how it goes.

wooo just noticed i have two stars under my username now....not to sure what that means but wooooo

Nice progress brother!! How many weeks in are you now?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Nice progress brother!! How many weeks in are you now?

Im in my 4th week right now. Pin my 5th on sunday. Thanks bro!

I cant beilive Im in the 190 range now...only 10 pounds to the 200 club! This is big for me cause Ive worked out since I was about 14 lol. I got up to 180 once but that was at a major peak in training and diet. Ive been stuck around 175-180 for years. So for me to be in the 190s doesnt even seem real.

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Im in my 4th week right now. Pin my 5th on sunday. Thanks bro!

I cant beilive Im in the 190 range now...only 10 pounds to the 200 club! This is big for me cause Ive worked out since I was about 14 lol. I got up to 180 once but that was at a major peak in training and diet. Ive been stuck around 175-180 for years. So for me to be in the 190s doesnt even seem real.

Everyone has certain goals and if weight gain is your goal that's cool bro but just remember what you weigh isn't really as important as how you look in the mirror. Most here would be really shocked if they knew what my weight is. Again if you are trying to get to 200 you are so close brother. Right around the corner!! Glad to hear you are happy with the direction your cycle is going :)

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Everyone has certain goals and if weight gain is your goal that's cool bro but just remember what you weigh isn't really as important as how you look in the mirror. Most here would be really shocked if they knew what my weight is. Again if you are trying to get to 200 you are so close brother. Right around the corner!! Glad to hear you are happy with the direction your cycle is going :)

yea for sure bro, Weight really isnt the main goal but its pretty awsome! As long as I can stay lean I dont mind the weight. Im freakin ripped tho and this mass im getting is making me look like a beast! lol I took some before pics and Im already like..damn I look swole now! I havent lost any of my cuts yet. Ive been watching to may old Arnold videos tho so Im ready for beast mode!