©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

MattG's low dose syntherol log for arms

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Have done 3 more rounds of injects since last post, still same doses. Everything still growing, traps match almost perfect now. Im still shocked that my arms are still at 16.5" cause they really do look much bigger. The tape doesnt lie though. Cant wait to recieve my next 2 bottles which should be here by end of next week. Def moving up to bigger shots in bi's, probably 2.5 cc's. I want to hit 17" by the end of these next two bottles of syntherol!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Can someone explain how and WHY customs has stopped my syntherol package? The box states what is inside, its nothing illegal and was purchased at a legitimate storefront. Im so pissed off right now i cant even begin to tell you. I ordered more a looong time ago so i would not run out. Well guess what i have been out and havent done shots for a week because of this bullshit. Just left my post office and the lady showed me the paperwork. Anybody have this issue ever and can tell me if and when i will get my very expensive and needed legal mail? Christ all mighty! Im about to say the hell with international orders if i get screwed out of my perfectly legal purchase.:mad::banghead:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Let me tell you something brothers, Synthetek is one stand up company! I emailed them about my situation today, and asked if there was anything that could be done on their end-such as contact usps or customs to verify everything so maybe my package could be released. Within a few hours they got back to me, with a new tracking number for a free replacement order, upgraded to express delivery! I had told them I realized they had nothing to do with my situation and how much i loved their products...i wasnt asking for them to do this for me, but they were on top of it with flying colors. Make no mistake, Synthetek is good people and a business with integrity :) Now as long as customs dont jack me around again I'll be happy.lol

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ok, back on track again, original package that customs held up arrived. So I told Synthetek i could either send back the replacement or pay for it when that comes...Been over 2 weeks since ive done my shots, but jumped back into it where i left off, a little heavier actually. 8cc's per arm (2 per bicep head and 1.3 per each tricep head). Going to do 2 weeks of shots on my one trap then just do 1/2cc maintenance on it...that should wrap that project up. I'm thinking from here on out I will only hit triceps 2-3 times a week max with 1cc shots because they have filled out quite nicely. I do plan to hit biceps the most, at least 4x per week with a minimum of 2cc's per head. If I end up keeping the replacement syntherol I'll move those up to 3cc shots in a while, since I'll have plenty of oil to go around. Happy day, cant even tell you how bummed out I was when I ran out in the middle of my cycle, only reason I didnt order more in the beginning was bc I wasnt sure whether Id like it or not...oh well live and learn :eek:. Alright, 17" here I come! :D

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Lookin great bro!!!

Thanks brother. Im tryin anyhow. If only I had more time to really, i mean really hit it hard I would. But with current job and family I cant really get to the gym more than 4x per week, but I dont mess around those 4 days. Just started my drol a couple days ago, lookin forward to seeing if it makes an improvement...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
3 days in a row now with 2cc per bicep head, and so much fuller looking its unbelievable. Gonna preload a weeks worth of syringes for this, as to hit the 10 days straight of the Big A protocol. Then to follow with aaprox 10 days @ 3cc per head. Synthetek told me to keep second package as their compliments, so i have no reason to beat around the bush now. What a stellar company!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
7 days straight now at 2 cc's per bicep head, rotating shots from top middle and bottom. Did trap at 2cc twice, and all 3 tricep heads at 1cc twice. The job im currently working is unfortunately kicking my ass. 10-12 hour days outside on my feet all day, so has been 3 days since ive been able to lift. It's 8 pm when i get home, then shower eat, spend an hour with the mrs and little one, do all my shots and a couple light sets, eat again then bed and repeat. Sucks. But i think its better to concentrate on nutrition and rest now so Im ready to hit it hard friday saturday and sunday at the gym, and try to get a light one in mid week. Pointless in not getting enough rest now so i can still hit the gym, tried that route before and just made no progress due to my body not recovering. Cant wait till friday when i blast arms good! I will say though, even taking a few days off from the gym my arms look jacked all the time bc of syntherol. That plus on day 9 of 100mg drol i added to my test/eq cycle...pics when i feel their worth while :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Tomorrow will wrap up the 10 days straight of the 2cc per bicep head protocol. Hit tris in all 3 heads plus my trap today as well. Also today i took the time to preload a weeks worth of syringes for the 3cc per bi head, makes things much faster and easier this way. Did arms tonight, pic is half hour after training and measured 16 7/8" :). Im sure if i woulda measured sooner the tape would have said 17...cant wait to see how 10 days of 3cc shots treats me!

Attachments

• IMAG0300.jpg
    IMAG0300.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 49

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Do you roll the muscle injected into or just hit some reps that target that area? I.e., how do you avoid "lumps"?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Do you roll the muscle injected into or just hit some reps that target that area? I.e., how do you avoid "lumps"?

I just immediately massage the area with my hands for a couple mins after inj, then do a couple light sets. For example since i did bis, tris, and trap yesterday i did 2 sets of db curls with 35's, chair dips just bodyweight, and shrugs with 40's. I dont have a home gym just a few pairs of dumbells...but later on i will massage again for a few mins. So far ive never seen any indication of a lump anywhere, so im guessing im doing the right thing.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Oh, I forgot to add...how I was saying the stoppers get chewed up- I dont even use them anymore. Since the bottles have caps that screw off, I just put a 20g 1 1/2'' needle on syringes and put it straight down into the oil and suck it up. When you're preloading 20 syringes with close to 100ml of oil it makes a big difference in the time it takes to do all that. I just make sure to be careful and practice common sense as far as being sterile goes. Did all my shots from syringes loaded this way and def no irritation or infections.

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Great idea on preloading your syringes...I think you're right, as long as you use common sense contamination will not be an issue.
P.S. I have always been interested in Syntherol & wanted to try it, now I will definitely give it a go.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Great idea on preloading your syringes...I think you're right, as long as you use common sense contamination will not be an issue.
P.S. I have always been interested in Syntherol & wanted to try it, now I will definitely give it a go.

Sweet man, glad my log helped with your decision. I was on the fence with it too for a while, was a little nervous at first. Ive had no issues whatsoever and am glad i took the plunge. When you order use the discount code, it will save you some $, and give me a little off my next order too :D. Any questions dont be afraid to ask brother.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
For the bros who haven't used syntherol before, i wanted to bring this up, because it was a big concern of mine...the guys that have used before already know this...i was worried with all the oil I'm pumping into myself to make muscle grow, i would have a soft and squishy somewhat not normal or unnatural muscle. Most certainly not the case. After a month or more of injects and over 400ml of oil, i have nothing but rock solid arms. Seriously, no squeezing and feeling loose bullshit, hard as a rock! I am now a firm believer in the whole stretching the fascia so new muscle fibers will fill in the gap concept. If that wasnt the case, I highly doubt my bis and tris would feel like they do. Not to mention the many ppl Ive heard tell of success stories. Wish I had another 10 bottles, bc this stuff works so well I want to use it everywhere. I am nothing but pleased at this point :)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Day #1 of 3cc per bicep head. Already hit my goal of 17" :headbang: maybe the new goal will be 17.5, either way im sure my arms will continue to grow, and after the swelling goes down i should easily be sitting a little above 17". This stuff is awesome! I didnt even train yet today either...

Attachments

• IMAG0302.jpg
    IMAG0302.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG0301.jpg
    IMAG0301.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 37