©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lets debate.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Your body doesn't digest food at one time. It continuously digests proteins and turns the protein into amino acids and then it shuttles the amino's where they are needed. Sometimes your muscles don't always get that 40-50 grams because of stress, being sick, infection (healing). Amino's are what our bodies need to grow and to repair so you answer is eating protein/meals every 2 hours is the best way to grow. Constantly feeding the furnace to make sure there is enough there. Working a muscle twice in the same week is fine. But rule of thumb is train when your not sore or give that muscle group 72 hours and if your eating and resting enough you should not be sore unless you tore something. I prefer anavar it is not as side effect related although they are similiar they have different capabilities when taken at the right dosages. Winstrol can some times cause a joint pain while anavar does not. Winstrol can dry the joints a tad more and that is why I favor anavar. Site injections ar okay if done with the right gear. Deca is a good site hitter and even test propionate 100mg in the delts can cause a good visual.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I think you guys are crazy to inject pecs. If you're going to do that be VERY careful man. I've never read anything good about that.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
eh, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, and if it kills me, well i guess you guys wont hear from me anymore.

I'm playin. I need a new spot injection area, i'm already building up scar tissue. I tried in the delt but no go, just stopped, and i dont want to push through it. Where should i try next(1.5'' or 1'' needle).

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a pussy and have only done glutes. Problem is last 2 cycles I shot so much gear I was doing 3ml each side once a week. Next for me will be quads. I built up alot of scar tissue in my glutes last cycle where I could barely inject.

I want to site inject my bi's but when I asked when I belonged to another site everyone talked me out of it.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Dugie, you've got 6 injection sites between the four areas (glutes, delts, and quads) -- isnt that enough? How long of a cycle are you running?

Also (from a-bomb's post above) what does shampoo have to do with winny?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
I'm a pussy and have only done glutes. Problem is last 2 cycles I shot so much gear I was doing 3ml each side once a week. Next for me will be quads. I built up alot of scar tissue in my glutes last cycle where I could barely inject.

I want to site inject my bi's but when I asked when I belonged to another site everyone talked me out of it.

If you guys are so worried about hitting bi's and tri's - start with 1/2cc injections. And go train bi's / tri's after popping them.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
dugie82 said:
alright i want to start up pec injections, what size needle do i need? 1/2 or will a 1'' work?

i'd use a 5/8" actually for any site injection other than delts/quads/or glutes.