©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

surgery this week

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I hear ya man, I want to be on TRT so bad I can barely stand it but I don't have any kids yet...I know it's not a deal breaker but I'm one of two guys left with my last name...I need males, and I feel like the stronger the sperm the more chance for a male haha...stupid I know, I don't belong here but I can't help myself...crack indeed!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Well brother as you know it's only a matter of time. If I were in your position, this is what I would do. Keep in mind this is not your typical bodybuilders cycle. Can you gain from it absolutely, but it's anything but typical. I will try to list things in order of importance. Also scale your weights way back and work on your mind muscle connection. You are a bodybuilder, not a weightlifter.

Peps
Tb500 - 10-12mg within the first 2 weeks. 2mg/wk thereafter for the next 6 weeks.
BPC-157- 250mcg 2xdaily for 4 weeks, 4 weeks off, repeat

Gear
Test e or c- 150mg/wk, no more
Equipoise - 300mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk

Supps
Manganese, not to be confused with magnesium
Zinc
Magnesium
Injectable b-12

The peps are probably the most effective thing you can run right now. Both have show incredible healing power as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Gear, keep test low and within normal range. Surpaphysiological doses of test greatly decreases collagen synthesis. Both eq (eq being better) and deca will greatly increase it. Never run winstrol again. Notice no ai, estrogen helps protein synthesis, retains water needed for healthy tendons, and raises your pain threshold. If an ai is needed, use the very minimal amount needed. I would use a very small amount of exemestane. Exemestane has the added benefit of raising gh levels. Save your gh, it's not going to help you here. If you wanted to run gh, I would recommend a gh releaser like mk-677 or cjc/ghrp. Manganese is your greatest supplement, without it, collagen synthesis would not occur.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
It is going to be tough going light - I use heavy weight high reps.
The only thing I can't do is like you said - turn a screw driver - I can spin my wrist but if there is any pressure against me I cry like a little baby and the top of my for arm blows up like a baloon

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The out side top of my for arm feels like a rock- hurts like hell - it's the only place I hurt at all

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Well brother as you know it's only a matter of time. If I were in your position, this is what I would do. Keep in mind this is not your typical bodybuilders cycle. Can you gain from it absolutely, but it's anything but typical. I will try to list things in order of importance. Also scale your weights way back and work on your mind muscle connection. You are a bodybuilder, not a weightlifter.

Peps
Tb500 - 10-12mg within the first 2 weeks. 2mg/wk thereafter for the next 6 weeks.

Gear
Equipoise - 300mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk

Supps
Zinc
Magnesium
Injectable b-12

The peps are probably the most effective thing you can run right now. Both have show incredible healing power as well as anti-inflammatory properties. Gear, keep test low and within normal range. Surpaphysiological doses of test greatly decreases collagen synthesis. Both eq (eq being better) and deca will greatly increase it. Never run winstrol again. Notice no ai, estrogen helps protein synthesis, retains water needed for healthy tendons, and raises your pain threshold. If an ai is needed, use the very minimal amount needed. I would use a very small amount of exemestane. Exemestane has the added benefit of raising gh levels. Save your gh, it's not going to help you here. If you wanted to run gh, I would recommend a gh releaser like mk-677 or cjc/ghrp. Manganese is your greatest supplement, without it, collagen synthesis would not occur.

Sounds great - only 1 question - could I get away with NRP instead of the deca - I get deca dock if I don't do my test high with it and my CPK level goes threw the roof on deca and I loose so much weight???
I know - crazyy

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I have been waiting a wrist brace so I can't rotate my wrist and I have been able to work with out many problems at all - feels like 90%
I am starting to be able to turn a screw driver
I can put my hand in pocket with out crying
Best of all
And I can finally wipe my ass

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Sorry, i missed this thread earlier, but it sounds like you're recovery nicely. I am sure before long you'll be curling to make up for lost time.

All the best,
Hawk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry - no surgery yet
Just following some of Magnus cycle - EQ and test very mild
Talking to Doc on the 28th again
Trying to get financially ready for the time out

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
Sorry to hear about your injury. I am myself 3 months out of my second shoulder surgery. Movement is back just working on getting strength back. Time flys brother you'll be back at it in no time.

Jonny

Dec 6, 2014

Peps

Gear
Equipoise - 300mg/wk
Deca- 300mg/wk

Supps
Zinc
Magnesium
Injectable b-12

You have amazed me again! I have to share the regiment with my buddy. He had torn his pec muscle awhile back.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Had apointment today to find out about surgery -he was an hour late. I am eirly for every thing in life and can't tolerate any one being late. 30 mins past my apointment time I walked out - going back in 3 more weeks. I am feeling pretty good. With my brace on I haven't had any limitations at work yet. I am going to try chest and shoulders in the morning if I can sleep tonight
Thanks guys