©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

who makes there own gear?

A

armani1072

i would like to try making fina. i am trying to gather as much info as i can so i can do it right.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 31 2003, 05:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 31 2003, 05:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i would like to try making fina. i am trying to gather as much info as i can so i can do it right. [/b][/quote]
Once you get your kit and fina pellets just use one of the links with pics that go step by step. It should be cake.

coachj

Jan 8, 2004
hi guys, im new to this particular site but belong to many others. as far as this topic goes, im also hoping to start making my own brews. actually im really thinkin of making my own line since the UG market is so good and ive scored such a good powder source. well looks like a cool site so look forward to bein here more often.
-coachj

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-coachj+Jan 8 2004, 12:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (coachj @ Jan 8 2004, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hi guys, im new to this particular site but belong to many others. as far as this topic goes, im also hoping to start making my own brews. actually im really thinkin of making my own line since the UG market is so good and ive scored such a good powder source. well looks like a cool site so look forward to bein here more often.
-coachj [/b][/quote]
Welcome bro, good to have ou here.

yngguns

Jan 25, 2004
home of the original tea party
i tried making my own test using the cattle implants. it worked pretty well but i started having sore nips, then i realized the friggin implants had a whorehouse full of estrogen in it! needless to say the gear available in mexico was a far wiser choice for me.... guns

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
yngguns said:
i tried making my own test using the cattle implants. it worked pretty well but i started having sore nips, then i realized the friggin implants had a whorehouse full of estrogen in it! needless to say the gear available in mexico was a far wiser choice for me.... guns

Sounds like you tried making Synovex.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You definitely want to use a conversion kit with the Syno, and then rinse the hell out of it! Also make sure to have some anti-Es on hand in case of problems. Converted Syno is great Test though and works really well with Fina. Its a little more difficult to convert than Fina, but its not too bad.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
tee said:
You definitely want to use a conversion kit with the Syno, and then rinse the hell out of it! Also make sure to have some anti-Es on hand in case of problems. Converted Syno is great Test though and works really well with Fina. Its a little more difficult to convert than Fina, but its not too bad.

Synovex = test propionate + estrogen

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
There is also the conversion kit that makes test w/ no ester. I prefer the test prop kit though.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've made my own Test Cyp, EQ and Deca and of course fina. It's the way to go. Below are instructions for a few different powders.
Harvey Balboner, Kitchen Chemist, Super Chicken and Basskiller are just a handful of guys who are geniuses in this field.

Instructions for Making Injectables from Powders
Instructions for Making Injectables from Powders
By: Harvey Balboner

Test Enanthate 5 gram conversion

Needed
5 grams test E
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 5 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 5 gram conversion

Needed
5 grams test c
1ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
15.25 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 20ml @ 250mg/ml

Test Cypionate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test c
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 5 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

Needed
5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

Equipoise (EQ) for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

Needed
10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

Test Prop for 5 grams

Needed
5 grams powder
36.25 ml sesame oil
2.5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
7.5ml Benzyl Benzoate =15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Test Prop for 10 grams

Needed
10 grams powder
72.5 ml sesame oil
5ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
15ml Benzyl Benzoate = 15%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Deca for 5 grams

needed
5 grams powder
18.75ml sesame oil
1.25ml BA 5%
1.25ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 25 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Deca for 10 grams

needed
10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

Tren for 5 grams

Needed
5 grams tren powder
43.75 ml sesame oil
2.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 50 ml @ 100mg/ml

Tren for 10 grams

Needed
10 grams tren powder
84.5 ml sesame oil
5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5%
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
mixing Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.

Makes 100 ml @ 100mg/ml

Last edited:

yngguns

Jan 25, 2004
home of the original tea party
i would love to make my own as long as it would save me some cash.. i looked for some raw powder sources but all i can find is too far away to try and get into the states... i get paranoid enough getting a domestic shipment never mind a package from overseas... guns

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Fina and synovex are legal. So are the conversion kits. They only become illegal when the kits are combined with the implants.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
Just fina .Always wanted to try some homemaid goodies but it lookes 2 hard for a guy like me.I have NO PATENTS

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
damn, u could make a butt load of money making your own shit! plus have ur own gear whenever u want it.