©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1980 Mr. Olympia - Lost Footage

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Posted on PM:

1980 Mr. Olympia - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Last Contest - Lost Footage - YouTube

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Holy shit...this looks way better than todays guys. I take back what I said about the classic division being lame. But Arnold still doesn't have legs and form the looks of it he doesn't have lover abs? wtf...

Zane is the fuckin man!!!

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
The legs on guys today are sick compared to the these guys. But they look great overall.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Holy shit...this looks way better than todays guys. I take back what I said about the classic division being lame. But Arnold still doesn't have legs and form the looks of it he doesn't have lover abs? wtf...

Zane is the fuckin man!!!

Zane's one of my all time favorites. Guess since he competed at under 200lbs and still looked amazing...and with my body type he's kinda what i could logically strive to be (although i never will look that good). Just lost an autographed 8x10 pic of frank due to water damage...and an autographed 8x10 of franco. Fucking bummed man :(

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
Zane's one of my all time favorites. Guess since he competed at under 200lbs and still looked amazing...and with my body type he's kinda what i could logically strive to be (although i never will look that good). Just lost an autographed 8x10 pic of frank due to water damage...and an autographed 8x10 of franco. Fucking bummed man :(

This^

Zane was ahead of his time. To this day, I still read his articles.
This man capitalized on his genetics,knowing he may never be the largest, but he knew hell or high water he will be the most proportioned,especially in his generation..He possessed so many great qualities all around!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
ARNOLD ALL THE WAY

You can't fuck with his chest and biceps and let's face it, that's all people cared about back then....ya the smaller guys might have better cores or delts or legs but NOBODY beats his chest and biceps...

See that front double biceps pose??? see that side double biceps??? competition won right there....makes him look twice as big as the others!!!!!!!

But ya, Chris Dickerson, Tom Platz, and Casey Viator all looked badass

Last edited:

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Roger Walker and Tony Emmott both have some pretty outrageous gyno on the right pec. Watch the screenshots closely. If you see them in a relaxed state it is easily discernible. I mean, that shit is terrible! Dickerson has some too, right side.

Cool video!

Padilla looked really good to me!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Yeah that gyno was horrendous! I'd be too embarrassed to get on stage with that.lol

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
When I pushed on the video my computer said the video does not exist
What am I going to do tonight - this place is dead