©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy here with questions about hairloss

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
Ok guys, Im new here, but Ive been lurking around here for the past month.
Heres my stats:32 years old, 260lbs w/some fat but mostly muscle. Ive been traing for the past 17 years naturally. Ive done 2 cycles before, one test e cycle and one deca only cycle(big mistake). I have decided to do my first real cycle but I got a big problem, I used to be bald and Ive underwent several hair transplant surgeries to reverse it. What I want to know from you guys is will topical 5% spiro, minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral 2% be effective on a cycle of sus 250, eq, and dbol?
Please give me your comments, especially if you have ran this gear while using hair loss meds.
Thanks, Dave

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
I hardly think "just let it happen" is a reasonable answer for someone who had several hair transplants to reverse balding.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I know that these are not the exact chemicals that you are referring to, but I have been on:

Test E 500mg/week
Deca 400mg/week
and ran d-bol 50mg day for just shy of 6 weeks. I also suffer from the affliction of male pattern baldness, and I have seen no loss of hair. :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

i wouldnt even do steroids if i was that worried about hairloss.....if it happens, oh well, just shave it bro

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
i wouldnt even do steroids if i was that worried about hairloss.....if it happens, oh well, just shave it bro

Yeah...Deep down inside we all really want to look like Mr. Clean!!

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
260,some fat, mostly muscle? How tall are you? 260 is big, it would look even bigger if you dropped the fat. What are your goals?

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
Thanks for the replys guys. I am 5'11 and I would say I have about 30lbs of fat on me. I dont need to get any bigger, Im just looking to get some more definition. Originallt I was planning on doing a tren/winny cycle, but everyone kept telling me that both of those compounds will make your hair fall out regardless of what you are taking to stop hairloss. So I researched some more and asked around and I settled on Sus and Eq. I might throw some dbol in there or I just may use 50mg a day of Anavar.
You see, Im heading back home for Thanksgiving and every year at the bars in my home town, its like a massive high school rteunion. I will be seeing people I havent seen in over 15 years, including ex girlfriends. It would be nice having 22 inch guns, 60 inch chest, ripped up and tanned nicely, and still have my hair. Yes I am an ego whore who is very vain.
So, my big question to you guys is, will the topicals that I mentioned be effective in stopping my hair from falling out while useing the gear that I mentioned?
Thanks guys, Dave

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Bro, I'm really not sure about the topicals. I'm bald too but I shave my head and I don't even notice it anymore, well maybe in the winter. I think the question is, will your hair fall out in 1 cycles time?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
In all seriousness if you think about it. Propecia is just hitting a wall when your taking things to increase the amount of DHT in your system. It may help keep DHT levels low but it's a catch 22. Try some Anavar and primobolan along with strict diet and CARDIO.

Maybe Cheeto's can help hairloss?

Mr.Meanor

Apr 22, 2005
if you are worried about hair loss just use only test because it is natural and those compounds do work against test because that is what they are designed to do. test is best your diet will determine how ripped you get everytime.

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
Thanks again guys for your comments. I guess I will just have to experiment with the topicals.
A few more questions for you guys. I see that this is going to be a paying members only site in a few days. If I join, will I get access to the scources? Also, are these scources domestic or foreign? Are they legit and do you guys personally reccomend them?

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I believe so, yes and yes, and I do recommend them. Stick around bro, you wont be disappointed.

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
Is there going to be a deadline as to when I will be able to join? Or will I be able to join at anytime in the near future? Im sort of caught in between joining here or at anabolics.com

W

wolfyEVH

MrB!gSh!t said:
Is there going to be a deadline as to when I will be able to join? Or will I be able to join at anytime in the near future? Im sort of caught in between joining here or at anabolics.com

you can join anytime, however if you havent joined by the time this is implemented (25th i believe) you cant access anything until you pay. Trust me though, its well worth it.....