©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1" pin too short for Newbie Gold Cycle?

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
Im about to order pins from getpinz.com and wanted 1 1/4" but the only sell 1" & 1 1/2". I dont want to order from SterileSyringes because they only sell in bulk and i dont need that much at all.
Is 1" too short. I dont have a lot of body fat at all. I get 2 choices of pins. what should i get? 20g to draw and 23g to shoot?

Thanks.

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
good deal. I have 2 other questions id like help with.

1. when is the best time to inject? Before w/o? After w/o? before bedtime? In morning?

2. and does it matter what a draw in my pin 1st? EQ or Test E? Ive heard some gear numb the inj site?

Thanks guys.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I don't think it matters. Sunday is injection day for me. I'm not taking anything that requires more then one injection per week. The only thing I inject after each work out if I'm using it is IGF in which I inject it into the muscle I just worked out. I do notice that if I shoot test in my rear there is less pain if I work my legs right afterwards.

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
mike1991 said:
I don't think it matters. Sunday is injection day for me. I'm not taking anything that requires more then one injection per week. The only thing I inject after each work out if I'm using it is IGF in which I inject it into the muscle I just worked out. I do notice that if I shoot test in my rear there is less pain if I work my legs right afterwards.

Mike, youve been a lot of help. ive read a lot of your posts. Thanks for helpin a Newb.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
Dallas said:
Im about to order pins from getpinz.com and wanted 1 1/4" but the only sell 1" & 1 1/2". I dont want to order from SterileSyringes because they only sell in bulk and i dont need that much at all.
Is 1" too short. I dont have a lot of body fat at all. I get 2 choices of pins. what should i get? 20g to draw and 23g to shoot?

Thanks.

I personally go with 5/8 in the delts and bis, 1" in the thighs, 1.5" in the glute shoot, most people use big 18-21G for drawing, i used to too, until I had a few 20cc vials core, now I go with the higher gauges for drawing like mike sugested.......

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I notice with the stealth line the gear is thinner. I could never use a 28 gauge to withdraw when I used British Dragon gear. Withdraw no, inject yes.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
mike1991 said:
Hell I'm going to beat everyone this Sunday I will inject my AAS with a 16 guage. I can feel the pain as we speak.:smoker:

Oh the pain, I feel it just seeing this post, why oh why Mike would you do that to yourself, I can just imagine it practicly a knitting needle....LMAO ouch....:eek:

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Yes they do. I have seen guages up to a 12. You would never use a 16 guage to give anybody a shot. It is really just use to draw and mix drug that the substance is very thick like ativan for example. If you ever have an healthcare provider use a 16g to give you a shot. I would sue them.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Hell you guys are little girly men

I use marinade injection syringe I got with my turkey firer. Its an eight gage. And I do sights with it in my bis

and my dad can beat up your dad:naanaaboo

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
shanetuff said:
Hell you guys are little girly men

I use marinade injection syringe I got with my turkey firer. Its an eight gage. And I do sights with it in my bis

and my dad can beat up your dad:naanaaboo

good one shanestuff, LOL

"true story", in my teens after watching first blood, I gave myself stiches on my bicep Rambo style, howeverI found out the hard way just why Doctors use a curved needle intead of a sewing needle.......

"not so true" and my Grampa still beats up people that threaten my dad, he never got over the over protctive thing...LOL

Dallas

Jun 16, 2005
You guys aint shit! Im planning on using embalming hoses/equipment!

Thats right!