©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1" pin too short for Newbie Gold Cycle?

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Dallas said:
good deal. I have 2 other questions id like help with.

1. when is the best time to inject? Before w/o? After w/o? before bedtime? In morning?

2. and does it matter what a draw in my pin 1st? EQ or Test E? Ive heard some gear numb the inj site?

Thanks guys.

Test enanthate and EQ have a reasonably long half life. Your body will build up its level and stay there as long as you maintain it. Use them when its convenient for you. Twice a week is probably good enough unless you are looking to increase blood levels above that.

You relay only have to worry about injection timing with the faster acting stuff like TEST SUSPENTION, TREN ACETATE, PRIMO and MASTERON.

test suspention is in and out in like 8 hours, so plan for every day injections.
It would be beneficial to take a couple hours be for a work out. You will most likely reach full blood serum levels in 2-3 hours after injection. The levels will stay peaked till about 5 hours, then taper back down.

I would also treat PRIMO the same. Not because it is fast acting, but because it is only available in smaller doses. You need to take it more often to build up your desired levels.

Tren and masteron are an every other day thing.

I personally think that it dosnt matter which you draw first. Depending on the strength of the test, the EQ mixed with it will help with the pain. If your worried, slap your ass or shoulder, bitch style. You wont feel shit....

Test dosnt really hurt till you start getting the supper high mg\ml stuff. 300+ hurts more because the labs have to solidify the test in more alcohol. This results in less oil. The stuff needs to fit a 10 or 20 ml vial. What a lot of guys do, is buy the SUPER TEST in a bulk jug, and mix it with half again as much oil. You end up saving lots of money that way and end up with twice as much 200mg test.

Jan 15, 2007
mike1991 said:
It was a joke. A 16 guage needle is not a needle. Its a mini sword.

I had an iv started buy a best friend with a 14 gauge needle in a HOT situation and the thing looked like a nail, but I lived so &%#@ it.