©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

United Hardcore Pharmaceuticals - Your Experiences?

Roidhunter

Aug 11, 2011
I want to buy "Trenagen 75" by United Hardcore Pharmaceuticals. I read only good about it and the big guys at local gym have it sell. Pls tell me your experiences with this gear...

scam1.jpg

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
I want to buy "Trenagen 75" by United Hardcore Pharmaceuticals. I read only good about it and the big guys at local gym have it sell. Pls tell me your experiences with this gear...

scam1.jpg

I've never heard of them myself? I do know that it is much safer dealing with board sponsors that have been trusted and proven for years! I would not get anything from guys at a local gym, anyone can bottle up anything.

Roidhunter

Aug 11, 2011
Please excuse me, but it means much more if I see people and how your body has changed as a banner!

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
Please excuse me, but it means much more if I see people and how your body has changed as a banner!

Then maybe you should run a search because people have been using the sponsors behind these banners from up to and over a decade now.

Maybe that's why you are questioning the legitimacy of your ugl products and the products behind the banners are not?

dudeface

Oct 25, 2012
I go with the sponsors with the best reviews, no drama, and bumps from the most respected board members. The other sponsors are just newbie bait. (actually I'm kind of a newbie, oops)