©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Male sterility

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
but i doo see a future in Teaching eng for u Big O :)

I hope that was another typo. just messing with you jayson. Tex if you stop masturbating more than twice a day you might be able to save some of those little swimmers. Just playing bro. You'll get your addition to the family, just give it time bro.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
You guys are making me think now....Let's say a person's sperm count is low but you DO manage to make a kid....Will he be healthy??? :-(

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
you guys are worrying to much less typing Tex more sex. Think about it just like playing the lottery. The more ya play the better your odds :) Now get out there and make sum baybays!!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well i got the news today. they said the ol'e count is low. and that my test levels are on the low end. normal test levels range from 200 to 1000. and mine are at like 300. so im hoping some hcg and clomid will help change that and then it will increase.

P

pincrusher

ok my turn to chime in with lots of info since my wife & i are adopting because my sperm count is at the big ole 0 LOL
for starters, when trying to conceive, do not have sex either with your partner or your hand for a timeperiod of 3-5 days prior to her peak ovulation time which is 9-13 days after her period starts. on day 9 start humping only once every 24-36 hours. it will make no difference if you hump 4 times per day or once every 24-36 hours because you will not be giving your sperm enough time to bring the count back up sufficiently. also have the fertility doc check the motility(movement) of the sperm. it is best to get an ovulation measuring device, my wife used an (ovulite) which she purchased on-line.
for your sake, to try and increase your sperm production, use hcg at 500iu per day for a period of 3-6 weeks. also get on avena sativa, tribulus, & long jack folia right away as these will help to increase your natural test rpoduction and also help to stimulate the tyroid to produce lh & fsh. stay away from caffeine as much as possible as this will also affect your sperms ability to perform. also have your partner stay away from caffeine as much as possible. here are some great websites to check out:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/
http://hoping4baby.proboards23.com/index.cgi
http://www.may-b-baby.co.uk/
http://www.ivf.com/ch8mb.html

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
ok my turn to chime in with lots of info since my wife & i are adopting because my sperm count is at the big ole 0 LOL
for starters, when trying to conceive, do not have sex either with your partner or your hand for a timeperiod of 3-5 days prior to her peak ovulation time which is 9-13 days after her period starts. on day 9 start humping only once every 24-36 hours. it will make no difference if you hump 4 times per day or once every 24-36 hours because you will not be giving your sperm enough time to bring the count back up sufficiently. also have the fertility doc check the motility(movement) of the sperm. it is best to get an ovulation measuring device, my wife used an (ovulite) which she purchased on-line.
for your sake, to try and increase your sperm production, use hcg at 500iu per day for a period of 3-6 weeks. also get on avena sativa, tribulus, & long jack folia right away as these will help to increase your natural test rpoduction and also help to stimulate the tyroid to produce lh & fsh. stay away from caffeine as much as possible as this will also affect your sperms ability to perform. also have your partner stay away from caffeine as much as possible. here are some great websites to check out:

I'm not sure but i think pin has done some homework on the subject.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i just got some avena sativa, its also some sex stimulant?? it says on the bottle "for ageless passion" and talks about wild night. it is called avena sativa complex, all natural. got it from vitamin world.

W

wolfyEVH

TexasCreed said:
i just got some avena sativa, its also some sex stimulant?? it says on the bottle "for ageless passion" and talks about wild night. it is called avena sativa complex, all natural. got it from vitamin world.

tex, you're supposed to swallow those pills, not fuck the bottle

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i hate u bitch, j/k. seriously that's what it says, and where do i get tribulus and long jack folia/??? any suggestions or people seen them?