©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting Ripped with Synthetek

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have no set plan and pretty much want to go to the gym everyday but I listen to my body and if I feel I can't put 100% into my workout I would much rather rest and hit it harder the next day. So I know in my head most weeks I will be going the gym about 5 days. I ended up missing the gym today for that very reason. I have been sleeping fine but last night was wide awake and had to get up after 4 hours sleep as the delivery men finally come with my oven. You know those days you think I feel fine so I won't go back to bed but then it hits you like a brick wall later on... today was one of them. I ended up falling a sleep for an hour and felt very drowsy and realized I would be rushing so I left it. That way 2moro I will put in a big session and destroy my calves and chest. Things are starting to fall nicely into place :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It has began :) My needles are on their way and I couldn't wait any longer and got over excited so pinned syntherol for the first time last night :) I just put 1ml in each pec just to get used to the injections. I have pinned aas in my pecs before but literally a handful of times and only about 2 inches above each nipple. Last night I done 1ml in the upper centre of each pec. The injections were easy but the first one did feel a bit weird. Afterwards both pecs felt great... a weird feeling but I am just made up to finally get started.

Today I woke up and they do feel tight so I am happy I only done 1 injection as if I had done more it 100% would have effected my chest workout later today. My plan is to keep it simple for now and just do another 1ml injection (2 inches above each nipple) in each pec tonight too. I have limited needles so I couldn't be doing tonnes of shots anyway. I have decided to build up to 6x 0.5ml shots in each pec to keep everything balanced. Then 1 week into those 6 shots I will move up to 6 x 1ml shots for another week and go from there.

I just had some oats and banana with lion bar protein powder mixed in. Next will be chicken and 1 sweet potatoe and I will get ready and leave for the gym. Today is calves and chest with cardio.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I was completely destroyed after training yesterday. I ended up eating tuna and rice and just laying there. My gf gave me a massage then I ate some tuna and salad and a spoon of peanut butter and went to bed. I trained abs, calves, chest and cardio and it looked like:

Variety of lying stomach crunches, decline bench knee raises, ab twists, machine crunches and machine twists. About 15 set total of high reps over 20 mins or so.
Lower Back Machine... 4 sets of 50, 40, 30 and 20 reps.
Leg Press Calf Presses... about 20 sets of 40 to 8 reps... moved up in weight to 6 plates a side, minimal rest, different foot postions, stretches between some sets, drop sets and lots of burn.
Flat Bench Tibialis Raises... 10kg for 50 reps, 20kg for 40 reps, 30kg for 30 reps and 40kg for 20 reps.
Warm up with db's
Floor Smith Press... bar for 25 reps, 10kg a side for 25 reps, 20kg a side for 20 reps, 40kg a side for 20 reps, 50kg a side for 15 reps, 60kg a side for 12 reps, 70kg a side for 10 reps.
Cable Crossovers (supersetted standing with head down and leaning over)... 4 sets of each going up in weight.
Cable Presses... finished with 1 set of about 20 reps.
Pec Deck... 1 set to failure of 22 reps supersetted with the below...
Bodyweight Dips... 1 set to failure of 17 reps.
Hammer Strength Presses... about 8 sets of 20-15 very slow reps using different width grips with just 1 plate a side. 10-20 secs rest between sets.
15 mins on the exercise using intensity intervals.

Training lasted about 2 hours. I consumed aminos throughout training. The sauna after probably didn't help energy levels. I didn't have any synthetine or syntheselen pre training so that could have made a big difference in energy levels. I didn't sweat half as much either. I took them when I got back before I had tuna and riice.

I am well rested and just had some high protein bread (high in fibre) with peanut butter. Gonna go the shops to get some food. Then it will be oats, banana and lion bar protein powder mixed in before I head tothe gym. Today will be hams and quads and maybe something else added in. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Earlier I had a great ham/quad session. The workout lasted about an hour so short for me but extremely intense.

Warm up on leg extension machine.
Standing leg curls using the leg extension machine... 3 sets of 25, 20 and 15 reps for each leg.
Seated Leg Curls... about 10 sets of 15 reps going up in weight but only to a moderate amount. I lean as forward as possible and hold on to the bottom of the seat. These feel great and I use slow and controlled reps with minimal rest in between sets.
Leg Press (Feet close together)... 1 plate a side for 50 reps, 2 plates for 40 reps, 3 plates for 30 reps, 4 plates for 25 reps and 5 plates for 20 reps. Then 10 sets of 15 reps with 5 plates a side. I never rest more than 40 secs between sets for these. I use very slow and controlled negatives and hold it at the bottom.
Walking DB Lunges... 3 sets walking up and down the gym with 10kg db's.
Leg Extensions... 5 sets of 15 reps squeezing on every rep.
Back and Leg Stretches

I forgot to mention the main reason why I would have been so tired yesterday is MK-677. I forgot to take it first thing on Thurs and thought to myself I may just stop it so didn't use any in the night either. Then I decided to take some yesterday morning and I was destroyed later on. The workout and sauna wouldn't have helped but it was the MK-677. I was the same today and fell asleep for an hour in the day when I was already well rested. I have decided to leave it now. It's an amazing peptide but I need all the energy I can get and it's not helping. Moreover, it makes dieting harder due to the increase in appetite I get from it. As I have always stated it can be used by many during dieting with great success but for me it's no good. It's all bulk to me and great when you can rest lots and need to eat lots of food.

I will be lowering the fat in my diet now as I am consuming too much for my goals. I need to start having some synthepure berry smoothies through the day as they are low calorie and make me feel much better. I am behind but I know I can make some big changes and fast with a few changes. I just dosed 1ml syntherol in both pecs and they feel great. 2moro will be shoulder, bi-ceps/forearms and cardio :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I just trained shoulders and it felt great. I was meant to train bi-ceps and forearms too but had to leave as the supermarket was closing and I needed to stock up on all my exciting food... canned tuna, wild rice and salad :eek::D I received my exercise bike and db etc today so I will just do a bi-cep/forearm workout tonight. Shoulders were destroyed without going too heavy...

Warm up with db's
Leaning one armed DB Upright Row... 2 sets of 20 reps and 3 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. This version feels great so I will start doing them more.
Smith Machine Shoulder Press... 5 sets of 25-15 reps going up to 50kg a side (adding a 10kg plate each set). This smith machine feels weirdly heavy so 2 1/2 plates is a struggle. Anyway... then the fun began... a total of 21 sets to failure. 3 sets with 50kg a side, 5 sets with 40kg a side, 5 sets with 30kg a side, 5 sets with 20kg a side and 3 sets with 10kg a side. I rest for 30 secs between every set and when I first go down a plate there is no rest between that set. Every rep is very slow and controlled. On the higher weight sets I was only getting about 5-8 reps and as I went down more 10-12 reps.
DB Shrugs... 5 sets of 25-15 reps. One the final set I done a drop set with 6 drops and a total of about 100 reps (if I had to guess).
Cable Lateral Raises... 3 sets of 15 reps for each side with partials on the final set.
Lying down Front Cable Raises using the Back Row Machine... 3 sets of 15 reps with the last one being a drop set with 2 drops (total of about 50 reps).
Back and shoulder Stretches

I was in the gym for about 1 hour.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going well. I am using a good system that I know will work for me so it's just about being consistent. I will have to push things a bit harder than planned due to being behind for my goals but I can do that. I didn't give it long enough but I know my body works better with higher carbs and lower fats. Although I still have fats in there in the form of chia seeds, coconut oil, whole eggs and cashews/almonds. I will be lowering fats to trace amounts later on though. Carbs are still low for me and mainly present for the first few meals of the day (less on non training days). I have increased my meals and lowered my portion sizes. This approach will help get my waist down and have my body working more effectively. The last 4 meals of yesterday were tuna only (small amount) with a little peanut butter with the last of those 4 meals. I am trying to lower the volume of food I consume again for my waist size. I like to mix my protein sources but they had no cooked chicken today so I have gone without. I need to get a cable for my new oven so can't cook either (just have a microwave).

Today I have ate...

Tuna and salad (with some spices and a little pineapple).
Oats, banana with lion bar protein powder and chia seeds mixed in.
Train (amino shake intra)
Tuna with wild rice
Tuna with salad (added some blueberries) and 3 rice cakes

I am going to eat again now and it will be tuna only. Depending what time I stay up till it's gonna be either 1 or 2 more tuna meals (literally 25-30g protein and trace amounts of carbs and fat). With the last I will add a few almonds or cashews.

In the daytime I am having rice or sweet potatoes and literally lick the plate clean when I do :eek::D No cheats for me but I will likely have 1 cheat meal on the w/e. I started eating before but figured I would take a pic to give an idea of what tuna and salad looks like for me. I cover the tuna (45g protein) in spices, drizzle the salad in lemon juice (this time added blueberries) and for the rice cakes add iodized salt and paprika.

ksz6h.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My chest felt so tight today when I got up but in a really good way. I am gonna try another 2 injections of 0.75ml in each pec tonight. Today was a rest day but still fairly busy. Since stopping the MK-677 my sleep is awful due to the tren e. The tren is still building up in my system but it's definitely due to dropping the MK as it started the day afterwards. Last night was horrible and I woke up multiple times soaked in sweat. I hope it gets better as my body adjusts as I can't be sleeping like that every night.

I forgot to mention I started using Partition MD again the other day. Just 1 cap about 20 mins before my largest carb meal of the day (oats). I actually forgot about it and took it during my meal today and went full blown hypo later on. I am super sensitive to insulin so I will have to be careful when I add it in. It will be added 2moro morning as today I put my new exercise bike together. I will do my first day of fasted cardio 2moro morning with 3iu slin, 3ml synthetine, 3ml syntheselen and 1 nespresso :) I am pleased with the exercise bike even though it's fairly basic. Although it does have 25 levels and a heart rate monitor so that too bad. I will post a pic below. Excuse the complete mess but I just took a quick pic after it was done. In the background is a table I need to put together plus I have another table and a tv cabinet to do too :eek:

9hqnte.jpg

2moro I will also be training calves, back and rear delts and looking forward to it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am destroyed and hopefully will sleep well tonight. Although chances are I won't as last night was the same :eek: I done fasted cardio for the first time today and it was great. Nothing over the top but it made a good change and felt good. Although I never dosed insulin and just kept it to synthetine and syntheselen. I have 1 slin pin I have reused about 15 times :eek::D I know not good but the pin situation will be solved soon. I would never inject slin with a normal syringe so going to wait till I have some slin pins... should be a few days.

I was out most of the day so took my gym bag with a pre workout and a dmaa tab. As a result I couldn't dose my synthetine/syntheselen pre workout but ended up dosing them post workout with 2 caps of Partition MD and tuna and wild rice (50g protein and 80g carbs). It was one of my big workouts today and I pushed it hard. Pretty much till I had nothing left then I walked home (very slowly). I definitely felt the difference during training not having my intra aminos today. I done some random things so may miss out a few bits but training looked a bit like...

Lying stomach crunches... 6 sets of 20 reps... 2 to the right, 2 to the left and 2 to the centre.
Lying Knee Raises... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Oblique Extensions... 4 sets of 15 reps (2 each side)... these really take it out of you.
Back Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Machine Crunches... 4 sets of 15 slow reps with static contractions.
Machine Twists... 6 sets of 15 slow reps (3 each side).
Lower back Machine... 2 sets of 30 reps... 3rd set with 2 drops... 50, 30 and 20 reps.
Standing Barbell Calf Raises... 4 sets of 25 reps in my socks... I prefer the smith machine and it became available so I swopped over.
Standing Smith Calf Raises... 3 sets of 20 reps going up in weight. Then 10 sets of 15 reps with 20 secs rest between every set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Raise... 1 set with 3 drops... 30, 20, 15 and about 11 reps.
Assisted Pull Ups... 3 sets of 15-8 reps with 20 secs rest between sets.
Lat Pulldown using different width grips... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight. Then 10 sets to failure (15-7 reps) with 15 secs rest between sets.
Upper Back Row... 2 sets of 25 slow reps.
Cable Face Pulls... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Smith Machine Row using Incline Bench... a few sets to get the weight up. Then 18 sets to failure (5-15 reps) with 15 secs rest between most sets. I started with 50kg a side for 5 sets, 40kg a side for 5 sets, 30kg for 5 sets and 20kg for 3 sets. When I lowered a plate there would be no rest. Every other set was about 15 secs rest in between.
Smith Machine Behind the Back Shrugs... 5 sets of 20-15 reps with 15 secs between sets.
Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns... 5 sets of 20-12 reps going up in weight every set.
DB Pullovers... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set.
Flat Bench DB Rear Delt Raises... 6 sets of 15 reps (3 sets each side).
Incline Bench Rear Delt DB Flyes... 3 sets of 15 reps. Then 2 sets supersetted with seated bentover rear delt raises... 15 reps for all 4 sets.
Rear Delt Raises using the Lateral Raise Machine backwards... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight every set.
Back stretches.

That counts as 121 sets :D I was only in the gym for about 2 hours. I spend more time doing slow reps than I do resting between sets so it was very fast paced. That won't be a regular occurence but I do enjoy these intense and very depleting workouts. I like to push my mind and body but sure it is not needed. Most training sessions will be about 60-90 mins long in the next few months. Today I was literally soaked in sweat... the DMAA adds to that too. I feel good now though just very tired. I am thinking chest and quads 2moro and looking forward to it :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday was an off day from most things and I didn't do too much. I have my new synthepure in so very happy. I just bought a new blender too. Gonna have a synthepure berry smoothie with 1 banana before I go to the gym. Last night I injected 1ml syntherol in each pec and will do 1.5ml tonight. My hormones are still the same but I will be adding avar in very soon at 50mg per day. Gonna take 3ml synthetine/syntheselen soon and get ready for the gym. Chest and quads today and mainly focusing on getting a great pump. I chest feels fine so I will also be doing some fairly heavy pressing too. It's not very tight but I am sure that will change once I have my needles and start upping the syntherol volume.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had a great training session earlier...

Ab work for 15 mins... lying crunches, decline bench leg and knee raises, machine crunches, db side bends and lying db oblique twists.
Warm up with db's
Incline Bench Cable Flyes... about 10 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight. Great feel and pump on these.
Cable Crossovers... 3 sets of 15-12 reps going up in weight
Cable Presses... about 8 sets going up and down in weight. Gonna start doing these more especially once the syntherol volume increases.
Machine Flyes supersetted with Bodyweight Chest Dips... 4 sets fo each for 20-12 reps.
Machine Presses... about 8 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight.
Horizontal Leg Press... about 6 sets to warm up and get up in weight. Then about 15 sets of 20-10 very slow and controlled reps going down in weight every few sets. 20 deep breaths rest between most sets... some sets were about 10 deep breaths.
Leg Extensions... 10 sets of 15 reps with a pause at the top of every rep. I couldn't walk after these. 15-10 deep breaths between every set. Before the last set was 5 deep breaths.
Leg and back stretches.

Good feel after today. During my next leg (quad) session I plan to hit a lot of walking lunges. I planned to do cardio but didn't have time so I will do some now. Next gym day will probably be shoulders and arms.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started feeling hypo again today which is strange as I never used any slin or gda's etc. It actually happened twice but once I ate some food I stated feeling better again. I am behind so I am just having 1 main carb meal per day. I will also have synthepure smoothies but they have berries in so you are talking 20g carbs at the very most. I will also have 1 banana per day and that's it for carbs. I am going to do that all week. For my carb meal it will either be oats with protein powder or chicken with a sweet potatoe. I will also lower my fat intake. I could just do that and keep carbs higher and that would work great but I just want to push things extra. I will have one whole egg with my pre bed meal, 3g fish oil and a handful of nuts through the day.

Now I have my new supply of synthepure it makes things so much easier for me. I will rotate chicken and tuna with salad/greens and that gets boring fast. The synthepure smoothies really add to my diet and makes it less boring. Plus I love berries and they give me a big boost as they are full of anti-oxidants and flavonoids etc. Plus if I am ever hungry and struggling I will just add a synthepure shake.

My chest felt great duting training before. But I could really feel the difference when doing those incline bench cable flyes due to the previous nights syntherol injections. I will be putting 1.5ml in each pec now before I go to bed. I will be doing a lot of pump style workouts for my chest from now on just to help minimize any risk of injury due to the added oil in my chest. The volume is very low now so I can still really push the weight if I need to.

I am feeling great and looking forward to the next few weeks. I will be carb cycling but just going low for now as I need it. I will carry on this system for the next few months as I want to get shredded. Gonna dose 5mg cjc-dac pre bed now too. I have 3 vials left so it will be 2 after tonight. I also have a few supplements on the way so will add them in too.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained shoulders and arms earlier. It had been a very annoying hour before the gym so I really pushed the intensity and pace...

Warm up with db's
Leaning One Armed DB Upright Rows... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight each set. 20 secs rest between sets.
Barbell Upright Rows... 6 sets of 15-10 reps going up a 5kg plate eash side. 10-20 secs rest between sets.
Seated Plate Raises... 4sets of 15-10 reps going up to a 20kg plate. 10 secs rest between sets. Then 20kg plate for 2 quick sets and dropped to 15kg plate for 2 quick sets and finished with 10kg plate to failure with slow and controlled reps.
Lateral Raises Machine... 10 sets of 10 slow and controlled reps with 10 secs rest between sets.
Cable Tri-cep Pushdowns supersetted with Cable Bi-cep Curls... 1 set of 20 reps for each, 3 sets of 15 reps for each and final set of 10 reps for each (squeeze on every rep).
Standing Overhead Tri-cep Extension supersetted with Barbell Curls... 4 sets of 15 reps for each.
20kg plate Hammer Curls supersetted with Behind the back Barbell Wrist Curls... 3 sets of 15 slow reps for each.
15 mins on Cross Trainer
Back Stretches

Post workout I had a subway chicken breast salad today. Breakfast was oats and lion bar protein powder. Every other meal has either been tuna and salad or a synthepure and blueberry smoothie. Pre bed will be a synthepure protein shake in water, 1 whole egg and a few walnuts. With those fats I will dose 25mg genotec aromasin. Gonna dose 1.5ml syntherol in each pec pre bed too.

2moro will likely be hams and calves and I may throw in some rear delts or just do a longer cardio session. Not gonna do an arm feeder workout tonight but will do one 2moro. I am feeling good and after the gym may go and see the new X-men film :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My energy levels have been lower today. The lower carbs are also effecting my concentration levels... things like forgetting what I was saying. I would have bursts of energy thinking I am gonna hit the gym hard later then suddenly all I want to do is just sit there. I am feeling good though just gonna keep grinding away. I watched a few bodybuilding motivation vids before leaving for the gym. I trained calves, hamstrings with some cardio at the end. I took just over 1 scoop of Cannibal Ferox Amped on the tram about 10 mins before training. It hit me too hard and I was wired but soon come down a bit and had a great training session...

Seated Calf Raises in the Smith Machine... 8 sets of 30-15 reps going up in weight.
Calf Raises (45 degree angle)... 10 sets of about 15 slow and controlled reps (as high on tiptoes as possible) with static holds etc. Between every set I stretched my calves and proceeded straight to the next set.
Standing Leg Curls using the Leg Extension machine... 3 sets of 15 slow reps for each side going up in weight each set. I make sure I squeeze and hold at the top of every rep.
Seated Leg Curls... 15 sets of 15-10 reps with 15-10 secs rest between sets. I lean forward as far as possible holding the bottom of the seat for these. The feeling is great and every rep is controlled with a squeeze at the top. These were super intense and I couldn't finish the last few sets in 1 go.
Cross trainer for 15 mins. This one has fixed arms so for the majority of the movement I bent over with straight legs so I could squeeze my hamstrings throughout. I was a dripping mess but it felt great.
Back and Leg Stretches

2moro will be back with rear delts and I am thinking the rowing machine afterwards. This week will be very restrictive diet wise but I am looking forward to the challenge.

I added 25mg avar pre workout today. I will carry that on for a few days that up it to 50mg. So my hormones are currently 500mg test c, 400mg tren a and 25mg avar. When I get mast p I will add it in at 50mg per day.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My gf was had a massive bowl of popcorn before. One fell on the bed and I ate it... I have officially cheated :eek::D

Now it's time for tuna and salad. I get my treat pre bed though... 1 hard boiled egg and 6 almonds... with tuna and salad :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I done 1.2ml syntherol in 2 spots in each pec. I injected in the upper left and right of each pec. They felt amazing and really pumped not long after. That's the most I have done so far. The injections have all been easy so far but I haven't injected lower down yet. I woke up and my chest felt tight but nothing too bad. I can tell if I do larger volume shots the tightness could effect my training.

First thing in the morning I got up and shot 4IU Novolin R slin (all I have). I remained fasted and about 15 mins later shot 3ml synthetine and syntheselen. Then I had a nespresso and done fasted cardio for 20 mins on my new exercise bike. I was dripping in sweat and it felt great. My stomach felt the flattest it has in a long time. Aftewards I had a synthepure smoothie with 1 apple, blueberries and asparagus.

Today I have had more carbs in the form of the fruit above, oats with banana, sweet potatoe, wild rice and a few rice cakes. I was still very low in energy and waited till very late before going to the gym. I trained back in a super intense and fast paced workout...

Smith Machine Incline Bench Rows... warmed up and done 6 sets to get up to 6 x 10kg plates a side. I then added a 7th 10kg plate and started. I done 3 sets of low reps with 70kg a side with 10 deep breathes between each set. Then after the 3rd set I dropped to 60kg a side and done 1 set with no rest (just time to throw a plate off). Then I done 3 sets at that weight and again threw a plate off and done 1 set with 5 plates straightaway. Another 3 sets and the same again and again until I was down to 20kg a side and doing higher but very slow and controlled reps with static holds.
Cable Rows... 5 sets of 15-10 reps going up in weight every set.
Behind the head Lat Pulldown supersetted with front ones... 5 sets of 15 reps for each. I didn't go very heavy and just focused on form and constant tension.
Lat Pulldown unilaterally... 4 sets of 15 reps for each side. I use the long bar but only pull down 1 side of the bar to really hit the lats unilaterally. I make sure I really squeeze my elbows down to my sides for these.
Low Lat Rows... about 7 quick paced sets really squeezing on every rep. Just 2 plates a side for these but next to no rest in between sets.
Back Extensions... 3 sets of 25 reps
Decline Bench sit ups with a plate... 3 sets of 15 reps.
Back and Leg Stretches.

Great workout and I was destroyed afterwards. As mentioned above I had more carbs today but my energy levels were still very low. I have decided 2moro will be an off day and I will just work and in the evening put together my new tv cabinet. No matter how I feel I won't be going to the gym. For the next few days my diet will also be very low in carbs too. Basically all my meals will be either synthepure smoothies (with berries, spinach and asparagus) or tuna/chicken and salad. Things are really starting to come together now and I am going to stick to the plan and just keep pushing forward :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The difficulty of receiving items for me due to my location has really effected things. I just make the best of a bad situation but it is annoying. I was hoping to start DNP and add in mast p but I still don't have them. My needles have been a complete nightmare but I should have them anyday now. I was reusing slin pins 10 times etc. I have kept my syntherol shots minimum as I only have about 20 pins left. I have used the same loading pin about 40 times now. Not good and I was prepared just not prepared for a 3 month wait. Even just receiving supplements has been an issue. I ordered some epistane, aminos and pre workouts and the idiots have sent them back to the UK. It's not due to the Epistane either they have just messed up. At least I got my exercise bike, rumble roller and db the other day but I literally had to stare outside the window and run downstairs otherwise I am sure he would have drove away again.

Today was an off day from the gym even though I really wanted to go. I did do fasted cardio in the morning though. I took 4IU Novolin R then 15 mins later 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen in both bi-ceps. Then I started cardio about 15 mins later for 20 mins and going up to the max setting so I was dripping sweat. I waited a little then had a synthepure shake with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, spinach and asparagus. The syntheselen shot stung really bad today (right bi-cep) but for only about 30 mins. They are only water based but I have definitely noticed a difference in my arms since I started injecting them most days with syntheselen and synthetine.

My gf does not help at all. Today the only carbs I had were from the berries in my smoothies. I tell her everything and she knows not to buy anything bad plus I get all the main food anyway. I have explained many times about what I am doing and even last night mentioned how I will be having next to no carbs today. I guess it doesn't help she thinks chicken is a carb :eek::D Anyway she comes in about 7pm after work with a big sushi takeaway (one each) as a treat. She was being nice plus sushi over here is very expensive but it doesn't help. I had a few pieces but left the rest and thanked her but told her to not buy me anymore food again. All my other meals have just been tuna/chicken with salad and synthepure shakes with berries and greens.

I went to bed late last night and was woken up by a have you been in a car accident in the last 2 years call frm the UK :eek: I couldn't get back to sleep so today was a struggle. Even if I had 10 hours sleep I probably would have been the same. My energy is really low at times but I don't mind and I will just continue to grind away. I did have a 20 min nap about 6pm as I couldn't stay awake.

I am noticing daily changes now. I basicially need 2 months but have 1 month so I am restricting things more and being less gradual but it needs to be done. I am feeling good about the finished product in 1 month and will carry on and continue to improve through the summer :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
The last 2 nights I have injected my lower pecs with syntherol. The first night just a tiny amount. Last night I used 1.2ml in 2 areas of each lower pec. So far I have had no issues at all. A little blood in the right lower pec last night but nothing bad. I have never injected there before so it is more sensitive but I haven't hit any nerves. It is an unusual place to inject though. Today I woke up and my chest feels tight and mildly sore to touch. I will train in the next few hours and it will probably be chest and quads.

For breakfast I just had a synthepure smoothie with blueberries, rhubarb, spinach and asparagus. They give me a nice boost and I feel good now. Soon I will eat chicken and salad. Depending upon what time I go to the gym I may have another meal beforehand or just another shake but with 1 apple in for a little extra carbs.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I had to wait in for hours because an electrician was late. I was full of energy and really wanted to go the gym but couldn't as I needed him to fit the oven. He came about 2 hours late and took awhile and by the time he was gone my energy levels had dropped. So I took just over a scoop of PRE JYM and 25mg DMAA and headed to the gym. I want to avoid DMAA and lower my caffeine usage over the next month and I definitely need a break from all stimulants soon. Today I trained chest and quads. For chest I had decided earlier to keep the weight fairly light and just concentrate on getting a good pump. The closer I got to my workout the more I knew to just go for pump as my chest felt very tight due to last nights lower pec syntherol shots. I done a lot of deep reps with holds to really stretch my chest. I destroyed quads but kept the weight light.

Incline Smith Presses... about 6 sets of 20-15 reps using different width grips, slow and controlled reps and squeezing every rep.
Cable Crossovers... 4 sets of 20-15 slow and controlled reps really focusing on form. I supersetted these with some presses with just the bar but going really deep and just stretching out my chest.
Tri-set of Machine Presses for 20 reps, Machine Flyes for 20 reps and Chest Dips for 1 set of slow reps to failure (22 reps).
Machine Hammer Presses... 3 sets of 20 reps (10 reps close and 10 reps wide grip)... I love this machine as I can get a great squeeze on every rep and my chest was pumped to the max after these.

Leg Extensions... warm up
Hip Adductor... 6 sets of 40, 35, 30, 25, 20 and 15 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Leg Press... Got up to 5 plates a side then done 3 sets of 15 reps. Every rep is at least 5 seconds on the negative with a hold at the bottom and then controlled on the positive. Not heavy but these were brutal. I have 15 deep breaths between each set then drop to 4 plates and do a set with no rest. Again 3 sets with 4 plates doing the same thing then to 3 plates with no rest. Then finished with 3 sets with 2 plates. On my final set I added in some partials to complete failure.
Walking db lunges... 3 sets to failure with 10kg db's (up and down the gym twice). On the final set I failed then carried on with my bodyweight till I was on the floor.
Leg Extension... 1 set of 15 reps with holds on every rep and for the final rep I held it as long as possible.

The workout lasted about 1 hour. Walking home after the above took a long time though :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
A few hours ago I cooked my first meal in I can't even remember... 6 weeks or so. It's great to finally have an oven/hob. The cooked chicken I was getting from the supermarket was not ideal. I only had turkey breast with chilli flakes, paprika and salt but it was amazing. I cooked it in a little coconut oil. Gonna do a big shop 2moro and get lots of good meat. Most of it will be grilled but some done with coconut oil. I don't even mind eating tuna all day but mercury poisoning is a possibilty with canned tuna so I will limit it to 2 cans per day. It's time for my next meal... tuna and salad :D

I have always been a night person which is not the best. It's 3am and I want to go the gym again! I will do a short bi-cep workout with my 1 db then eat :D