©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
back bis tris
switched from aromasin to adex and immediately started shedding some bloat , tren also seems to be really shining in ,

cardio
wide grip behind the head lat pull downs
ez bar under hand lat pulls
wide seated rows
mid grip seated rows to upper chest
upright rows hands touching
bent rows
hammer curls
reverse grip ez bar curls
machine tris t grip setted with straight grip
iso plate machine pull downs
db curls
cable curls
reverse grip tri pull downs setted with rope push downs
bent bar open hand tri push downs setted with overhead rope extentions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hit chest shoulders today went heavy one movement for each

I'm in bro. I had similar goals at one time but, couldnt take the constant discomfort. I was just 283 and felt like a water balloon lol. I dropped the GH and came back down to 270 which is much more comfortable. Still the biggest I have been at this much muscle. Each time I go all out I lose a bit more motivation. I think because of two things..1.I'll never be the best at anything and 2. I am already pretty big and strong.

That being said, I know a smart average type guy can do it if he keeps his eye on the prize. You sound motivated bro so good luck!

Hawk

was just looking back over my log got to thinking you talking about the lack of motivation partly because you thinking youll never be the best at anything

I just dont agree with this but let me explain.
My thinking on this is probably over simplified but the truth and the fact is no one is the best rather they are just among the best. That old say there is always someone bigger and meaner is a fact.

Coleman,Heath,Jay pick any name they wont be top dog forever and facts are setting on top just with the politics of it alone means your among the best and not the best.

So lets go a little farther with it ,what makes them among the best? Well that answer is a hell of alot simpler than most like to make it also.

Simple answer they identified what and where there full potential was and then push them selves above and beyond to get as close to it as possible, beyond that they were nothing more than the right guy at the right time.

It doesnt matter where you are in life ,18 or 118 years old, finding and pushing yourself to your potential makes you among the best and no one can achieve anymore than that.

Just my personal opinion but anyone who sees and is capable of reaching there potential is obligated to there self to do so.

So dig deep, find that fire , conquer your potential and live among the best.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs day went really well , I'm really feeling the high doses, it's at the point where the workouts are what levels me back out, if I'm not on routine I'm feeling it

Cardio
Standing calves
Super squats face out
Super squats face in
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Seated calves

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back bis tris

Just an outstanding workout, bumped the tren to right at 1200 a few days back and just damn .

Cardio
Wide lat pulls to mid chest
Narrow block pulls to mid chest
Seated underhand easybar rows
Seated t bar rows to waist
Upright rows wide grip setted with bent rows
Cable curls
Ez bar reverse tri pull downs setted with pyramid bar push downs
Hammer curls
Rope push downs setted with pyrimid bar over head extensions
Ez bar preachers setted with ez bar reverse grip preachers

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I do everything in one shot per day...tren is daily and I add in test e eod

This keeps glutes a little sore but not horrible

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another awesome day in the gym hood, chest ,shoulders,calves, only real issue ,like an idiot I forgot how quick adex will crash the estro after being on aromasin for awhile, so bottomed it pretty good my joints are on fire but workout was still top shelf , felt completely burnt down when finished.

Cardio
Db flat presses setted with flat bench
Db incline setted with incline bench
Db incline center chest setted with iso upper chest plate machine
Cable fly's
Machine fly's
Standing bar military presses setted with behind the head military presses
Rear delts cables
Db side lat raises
Db rear Delts
Db front raises
Machine side lats
Front bar shrugs
Rear bar shrugs
Standing calve raise on squat machine burnout sets all three foot positions

Last edited:

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back bis Tris
Cardio
Wide lat pulls
Narrow lat pulls
Ez bar lat pulls
Wide seated rows to chest
One arm pull across
Machine back extensions
Ez bar curls
Ez bar reverse curls
Hammer curls
Cable curls
One arm tri pull downs
T bar push downs setted with rope push downs
Machine Tris t grip setted with straight grip

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
My highest was 265 but I keep bouncing back to 260 .....I think the issue is the tren and food......I have a few weeks left I'm just pounding clean food......all and all I'm pretty happy with the run though I've gotten bigger and fairly leaner everywhere except my gut itself has stayed about the same but I expected this for this run and the next.......I will be planning food better the next phase though it's the week link

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
On the note food I think a big part of my problem eating this run has been an unexplained excess bloat.
I have ran test a lot higher without even a fraction of the bloat and estro sides I had this run. I'm really to the point of thinking maybe my test was actually mistakenly labeled ment.
That's probably a stretch because it came from a great source but to stop the sides I had to drop it down to 175 a week and switch back to adex. Even doing this I was still getting small sides here and there so I've switched back to my pharmacy test c to see if it changes if so something is up with the test e I'm not that estro sensitive so well see.

Anyway my point to the above I'm considering running no test the next phase and just running primo instead hoping to avoid as much bloat as possible to max food and gains what's your thoughts on this?

I know how I react to compounds and the test sides this run weren't normal, I will figure it out but I believe it cost me size this run.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
No work out tonight .....I hate rest days more and more....they just put me in a funk.....I'm dreading my up coming cruise and can't wait for the next phase of bulk.......

Mood for the day

[ame]https://youtu.be/WEQnzs8wl6E[/ame]

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Chest and shoulders today.......done a little change up just went for reps.....everything was 40-50 reps burning down to around 10.....really good change of pace....

Cardio
Machine chest press
Machine shoulder press flat grip
Machine shoulder press hammer grip
Machine side lat
Declines
Upper chest is plate machine
Cable fly's
Rear delts cables
Front bar shrugs
Rear bar shrugs
Ez bar front raises

Mood of the day

https://youtu.be/6rL4em-Xv5o

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Back bis Tris

Another really good workout.....planned to do calves and few more back bis but over done back extensions at that point work out was over like it or not

Cardio
Machine rows
Machine rows hammer grip
Machine pull downs front
Machine pull downs back
One arm cable pull across
Reverse grip one arm pull downs
Ez bar reverse pull downs setted with bent bar push downs
Rope push downs setted with over head bent bar extensions
Hammer curls
Reverse grip curls
Back extentions

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Another good session down and another day closer to the prize

Chest shoulders

Cardio
dB chest press
dB incline chest
Cable fly's
Machine fly's high seat focus on lower chest
dB incline center chest
Military press rear
Side lats dB
dB rear delts
dB front raise
Bar shrugs front
Bar shrugs rear

Mood for the day

https://youtu.be/e8-sMJZTYf0

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Legs

A little change for the holiday.....new I'd be taking two days rest so instead of hitting legs last night put it off till today to go bigger movements and calves

Cardio
Squats
Front squats
Hacks
Seated calves
Calves presses
High rep presses to finish out

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Hope everyone had a good memorial day

This isn't my speed of music but it's funny how memorial days brings back those long forgotten memories of youth.

I met my wife when I was still I. Jr high I didn't have a license but she did. Anyway we hadn't been dating very long and had her dad's car, just got a case of beer,hadnt even open one, and was headed out of town with friends headed for the country when I ended up totaling the car out running the law......as you can imagine I was probably her families new favorite.....but they were good people and I never really heard an once shit over it,they new we were young and learning,her dad did drink my case of beer and made sure I new it...lol

Years later talking with my mother in law she cracked a joke about it and we discussed how she never imagined the kid she seen at a work thing would be the one to make the long haul with her daughter....we didn't agree on a lot of shit but there was never an ounce of disrespect.....she's one of the few people I've met in my life I was truly better to have known and wish was still around....

Anyway happen to hear this song and got to thinking about good ol days....

Pretty much set my mood of the memorial day

[ame]https://youtu.be/3g9yLvd7G5M[/ame]