©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AON1's journey to 290

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Now for gear and supps.......
As you will notice below I'm not listing all of the doses.... because put simply it going to be an as needed doseing schedule except for a few of the items.....when I'm not growing or at least progressing the dose will bump until I am....when the run ends I'll post up the doses .

You will notice I have my doses for the primo this is the only drug I'm not experienced with but from the reading these doses are where it needs to be to be effective, if you have other opinions I'd love to hear them..

Also I'm going to run sust if I have any issue with this at all I'm just going to drop test altogether, if it plays good I'll start pretty low and raise as needed.

All doses except primo are starting fairly low, will probably do slin with evening real meal havnt decided if I want to run slin other than just for the growth.

Orals , growth,slin,t4 only on working days

Well here's the lay out:

Wk 1-4
Sust
Primo 800
Npp
Anadrol 50

Wk 5-8
Sust
Primo 1000
Npp
Anadrol (75-100 if needed only)

Wk9-12
Sust
Primo 1200
Npp
Tren

Wk13-16
Sust
Primo 1400
Npp
Tren
Sdrol (last 2 weeks maybe week after pretty low dose)

Extras that will be on an entirely only if necessary basis as :
Liver aid
T3
Caber
Letro
Statin
Something to help with back pump's
Iv and bags to drain off blood if needed I won't donate on all that shit only in between runs when my blood is clean.

Send some of that blood to me man- that will be some great blood- I would get huge on the left over primo
What are you- O?-
what did you get- 10 bottles of primo to do this cycle?
My buddy said he was going to drain his blood in the sink
I asked him - what happens if you pass out
His kids will find him drained out

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

Wide lat pulls front
Wide lat pulls rear
Reverse grip rope handle pull downs
Upright rows hands touching
Front bar shrugs set with high rep rear plate shrugs
Low pulley trap pulls
Mid pulley one arm pull across
Flat grip machine rows
Hammer machine rows
Back extensions

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I won't back track the current cycle but currently still at 1050 tren and I actually dropped test down to 300 .
At one point in the run I was running tren 1050 npp 700 test 350 , I bring this up because it was the first time running npp and tren together and in the future I think my tren runs will be some mix of tren/npp, I think they go really well together.

Looking to my next bulk phase I'm considering doing something in don't like ,running high test with lower tren/npp , maybe starting at 700/350/350 then 1000 then if I can take the high test 1400. Then again I don't run high test so I may get going and not need to up it near that much.

Its just a thought at this point,opinions on it would be appreciated. Only hesitations I have with it is the high test, I just feel like shit on high test. I can run all the nandro you want but high test and high carbs for me is just friggn miserable.

Im thinking if i run enough ai,supps and other shit with it maybe I can lesson the sides. I guess worse case I can switch in middle of the run if need be.

I think you're right to go with your gut when it comes to your cycles. You have to be able to perform and live daily. Too much T and all that estro can make life suck so I get it.

That being said, I am a fan of short cycles...8 weeks, 10 tops. 2 or 3 weeks off with just estro blocker and then right back on.

When it comes to your training, I like the frequency. I dont know but would say to not kill yourself...stimulate not anihalate. With that frequency you dont need to beat yourself up. You should always feel good going into the gym.

Hawk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

Hammer curls
Seated rear fly's
Rope face pulls
One hand reverse pulldowns set with rope pushdowns
Cable curls
dB side lats
dB front raises
Squats
Leg press
Leg extensions
Seated leg curls

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Just an off gym day today was weak as fuck compared to normal looked small and flat in the mirror, didn't really feel swole up till last set but on the other side of that after the work out was done my chest felt like I hit it hard as hell.....go figure

Cardio

Standing calves
Upper chest plate machine
dB press
dB inclines
Chest press machine seat high
Machine fly's
Military press rear
Mil press front
Decline bench
Decline cables
Cable fly's
dB inclines center chest

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Doors you have a hard time keeping your weight on?

Not really I've only lost around 6 lbs since going on cruise.....I'm not sure what was going on with the last couple days .....before coming off cycle it did seem like I hit a wall but I'm pretty sure it was a food issue...I was on way more gear than I needed to gain and my work outs were pretty on point so food was the weak link and to be honest I haven't watched diet as obsessively as I should be since on cruise because it's a bulk but I think that may be my culprit the last few days......I'm just sick of friggen eating

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

Wide lat pulldowns
Ez bar reverse lat pulldowns
Bent over bar rows
Cable curls
Rope pushdowns
Over head rope extensions
Cable crossovers
Rope face pulls
Reverse dB curls
W fly's
dB side lat raises
Flat machine rows
Hammer machine rows
Tri machine press flat grip
Reverse ez bar curls

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Cardio

dB press
dB incline
Up chest plate machine
Decline bench
Military press rear
Cable fly's
Rope push downs
Pyramid bar push downs
Cable curls
Hammer curls
dB side lats
dB front raise
Rear flys

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Front lat pulldowns
Hammer block lat pulldowns
Deads
Front bar shrugs
Rear bar shrugs
One arm seated rows
Flat grip machine rows
Back extensions

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Wow- lot of time
You still grow with spending that much time in the gym?
I am aan hour at the most and out- but I am old also

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Wow- lot of time
You still grow with spending that much time in the gym?
I am aan hour at the most and out- but I am old also

While on I grow pretty good like that, last cycle I think I would have grown even more if I had food dialed in like I'm planning this go....

I really don't get lean unless I drop the carbs so the cardio is really for heart health and well-being ......while off I seem to recomp some and make I guess normal slow progress, going every other day on arms ,shoulders,and calves has started to help some.......for the most part I enjoy the lifting and don't feel I've done enough if I do less

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Today was slated for legs but turned into arm killing day....got to paying attention after talking about making gains with my current program .....In prep for my upcoming blast I changed up my trt protocol a few weeks back and bumped my cruise dose to 200 wk so the blast isn't as big of a shock on the system.... I found if you don't over shock your system at once it will spend more time growing instead of defending itself, or at least for me anyway...I cruise really low and still hold gains fine but just that small dose after letting my system rest I'm growing again .....kinda shows how important the cruise and rest phases are....at least for me because when I came off last blast I pretty much hit a wall and was on alot......

Cardio

Hammer curls
Over head dB tri extensions
Reverse ez bar curls
One hand reverse pull downs
Cable curls
Ez bar reverse pull downs
Ez bar cable curls
Over head cable extensions
Face pulls
Cable crossovers
Cable side lat raises
dB front raises
Rear fly's
dB side lats
Front squats

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Looking forward to how you like the primo bud. I hate the price but love the product...good gains with zero nagging sides besides the pricetag. Getting it in 200mg saves a good amount of pinning.

Hawk

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Looking forward to how you like the primo bud. I hate the price but love the product...good gains with zero nagging sides besides the pricetag. Getting it in 200mg saves a good amount of pinning.

Hawk

Looking forward to it myself.....when you have run it do you seem to feel it and really know your on or ? I know I've read alot of people talk about it being a feel good gear.