©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

insomnia

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Ever look into essential oils? My wife has used them for the past 2 years and it honestly has helped. I cant stop myself from constantly thinking and having random memories pop up, which makes it hard for me to calm down and sleep. I am also a night owl. Im fucking weird, i know.

My wife diffuses in a mister/humidifier machine and rubs them on mine and my kids chests. Lavender and a lot of other stuff has greatly helped me.

Young living essential oil. I dont think i can share her link for you to purchase through her as i dont want to violate any forum rules. Also, in no way am i trying to get my hustle on. I am just trying to help and share something that actually worked for me.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Ever look into essential oils? My wife has used them for the past 2 years and it honestly has helped. I cant stop myself from constantly thinking and having random memories pop up, which makes it hard for me to calm down and sleep. I am also a night owl. Im fucking weird, i know.

My wife diffuses in a mister/humidifier machine and rubs them on mine and my kids chests. Lavender and a lot of other stuff has greatly helped me.

Young living essential oil. I dont think i can share her link for you to purchase through her as i dont want to violate any forum rules. Also, in no way am i trying to get my hustle on. I am just trying to help and share something that actually worked for me.

my sister swears by that stuff, she just ordered one for me for my bday. gonna try it

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
Does the gears make side effect? It seems that many bodybuilders suffer from it and it may make you feel tired in the next day if you can't sleep well

Richard King

Jun 30, 2016
a regular exercise can help sleep better , felt less depressed, and had more energy all day. The bottom line? If working out at night interrupts your sleep, squeeze in a morning run instead. If not, get exercise in whenever you can.