©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy here with questions about hairloss

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
Thanks guys, but is there any difference between this board and any other pay site like anabolics.com?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'd love to have a ten inch dick but I know Enzyte will never give me that....If your that worried about hair loss then don't do it....You can't have it both ways....The pattern baldness is heredity..no matter what you take you'll never have a full head of hair...Now, you put something in your body that counters everything your taking for preventitve hair loss...It makes no sense to me at all...

MrB!gSh!t

Apr 3, 2005
What do you mean, makes no since at all? Taking topiclas to stop your hair from falling out while on gear makes no since?
Maybe you dont understand. My hairloss has stabelized since I sarted taking proscar and minoxidil over 6 years ago. I know taking AAS while provoke it in to happening again, I just want to know if the addition of those exrta topicals will be effective while on gear.