©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie - Kind of

SlugLotion

Mar 27, 2005
Maryland
Hello - I am new to the forum. I have some questions about a cycle I am trying to do. Last time I juiced (on Fina) - I took quite a bit - I blew up well but felt like crap, my endurance went out the window (as far as jogging and sports) - also my testes shrunk to the size of raisins (good thing I did not have a girlfriend at the time)
I got a new stack that I am either going to take or get rid of. I have a bunch of d-bol - I was told to take 80mg, but I read that you can get good results with 20mg - I am supposed to start with this and mix it with some winny later. I don't want to be a lumbering mass like last time, in fact I would like to lose some bodyfat with this stack. I am also not a newbie when it comes to lifting, I am about 190lb (5'8") with not much bodyfat, so I need something that will jump start me but not make me explode.
Also my main concern is about 'limp dick' - I cannot let this happen, is there anything I can do about this? thanks in advance - SL

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
welcom,

If you are not looking to put on anymore lean mussle mabie gear is not what you are looking for ? I have been reading up on EAC stacks as of late mabie somthing to look into for yourself as well, doing test will keep the woody standing at attention.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
dbol will give good gains @ 40mg. It will not make you limp. It will also NOT help you lose bodyfat. Dbol is for bulking and should be used with test.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Fina should not shrink the testicles, what you took was probably not fina. You definantly took some sorta test which shut you down after you came off. You dont even shut-down after Tren anyways. Your only suppost to cycle fina (trenbolone acetate) for max 6 weeks. How long were you on for.

Check your cource carefully...... You dealr is taking you for a ride...

Fina is twice as expensive as test almost 3 times in most cases. A lot of shady dealers label vials incorrectly just to make some extra bucks. Youll never know because whatevr you take works. Unless your an experienced bodybuilder and youve done your research you probably would of caught on before you flipped the fliptop off your vial.

DONT BUY FROM THAT DEALER EVER AGAIN

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Marauder79 said:
Fina should not shrink the testicles, what you took was probably not fina. You definantly took some sorta test which shut you down after you came off. You dont even shut-down after Tren anyways. Your only suppost to cycle fina (trenbolone acetate) for max 6 weeks. How long were you on for.

Check your cource carefully...... You dealr is taking you for a ride...

Fina is twice as expensive as test almost 3 times in most cases. A lot of shady dealers label vials incorrectly just to make some extra bucks. Youll never know because whatevr you take works. Unless your an experienced bodybuilder and youve done your research you probably would of caught on before you flipped the fliptop off your vial.

Thats news to me as, I have heard reference to "Fina Dick" from several bro's.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Marauder79 said:
Fina should not shrink the testicles, what you took was probably not fina.

Not sure where you are getting this from bro. All anabolic androgenic steroids will cause the interuption in your bio feedback loop that causes shut down of natural test production.

SlugLotion

Mar 27, 2005
Maryland
ok so if I do this dbol - I gotta get some test ok...should I stack the test with the winny I took?
I got the fina stuff strtaight from the cow market - I am a great lier over the phone and they thought they were sending a bunch of stuff for the local university lol.
We took it trandermally with DMSO - I went on for about 8 weeks, I took way too much - my joints have suffered as a result - it was a stupid thing to do - I tried so hard to hold on to those strength gains that I tore my pec at the muscle bellie, it cannot be reconnected and is forever disfigured (its not that bad though)
Thanks for the advice, I am going to read up on this - thanks again

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Marauder79 said:

This is some serious misinformation. Tren is one of the MOST suppressive steroids there is. It is extremely androgenic, and being a progestin like deca, can shut you down very badly and for a long time. I dont know where you get this idea that tren is not suppresive, as every single anabolic androgenic steroid in existence is.

Sluglotion- 80mg dbol a day is a huge dose...whoever recommended that dose to you has no idea what they are talking about, and since you said you "dont want to be lumbering mass" and want to lose bodyfat, i think dbol is not the roid for you at all.

You need to learn more about steroids before popping pills in your mouth, as you will not get the results you want and could hurt yourself.

If you want to lose fat, and retain muscle, the simplest and cheapest way in my opinion is to run a straight test cycle, preferably prop with arimidex.

But the key in all this is to learn more about steroids, and diet, as diet determines all...wether you gain muscle, gain fat or lose fat and keep muscle.

Marauder79

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Canada
heavy said:
This is some serious misinformation. Tren is one of the MOST suppressive steroids there is. It is extremely androgenic, and being a progestin like deca, can shut you down very badly and for a long time. I dont know where you get this idea that tren is not suppresive, as every single anabolic androgenic steroid in existence is.

Sluglotion- 80mg dbol a day is a huge dose...whoever recommended that dose to you has no idea what they are talking about, and since you said you "dont want to be lumbering mass" and want to lose bodyfat, i think dbol is not the roid for you at all.

You need to learn more about steroids before popping pills in your mouth, as you will not get the results you want and could hurt yourself.

If you want to lose fat, and retain muscle, the simplest and cheapest way in my opinion is to run a straight test cycle, preferably prop with arimidex.

But the key in all this is to learn more about steroids, and diet, as diet determines all...wether you gain muscle, gain fat or lose fat and keep muscle.

"Trenbolone acetate is a potent androgen, which will not readily convert to estrogen users report great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. It should be noted that this is not a beginner's steroid. Finaplix can be very toxic, especially to the kidneys. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks"

courtosy of www.steroid.com,

so if tren does not readily convert to estrogen, explain how it shrinks your nuts?

I just finished a cycle of ProNPP in jan. PRop and Deca. Yes i experienced deca dick a little but my boys never shrank. Know many people whos done Tren and Deca cycles alone (usually a test is required to cure the no-dic) and no stories about shrinkage yet.

ive never heard of anyone nuts shrinking from deca or tren. Ive had my nuts shrink from Dbols thats it.

i agree tren similar to deca will diminish your libido (aka sex drive) but not crash you like any Testosterone would like the sounds of what he took?

i think this may fall under the same category as Winny, some people swear you need to PCT for winstrol, but some say you dont.

what do you think? new thread anyone?

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Marauder79 so if tren does not readily convert to estrogen said:
It's not estrogen conversion that causes shut down. The bio feed back loop works by acting as a governer if you will on hormone levels. This particular feedback loop (the HPTA) watches androgen levels. When those androgen levels get too high. The body shuts off natural production of androgens by limiting the bodies ability to make more through FSH and LH. When those factories are shut down, the testes shrink. Any AAS is an analog of testosterone.