©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your Heaviest Bodyweight

bigtime

Aug 24, 2013
in the woods
I'm at my heavyist right now, yesterday I weighed 276.....i been eating clean the last 6 weeks and somehow I'm steady gaining weight...lol...i am losing fat I just think since I'm eating better I'm growing...been on 600mg test c for about 3 weeks, some really old isovet stuff

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
K1, 24 ML synthol a day? You must have literally been watching your body change before your eyes. You were stepin on the gear pretty good too. Had no idea. That weight looking some what clean must have been impressive.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
K1, 24 ML synthol a day? You must have literally been watching your body change before your eyes. You were stepin on the gear pretty good too. Had no idea. That weight looking some what clean must have been impressive.

I was running the 3ml stage of Big A's Syntherol protocol on both bis and tris (arms have always been my weak point, veined to shit with road maps but never the nice, popped bellies).

The Tren and GH was kicking my ass...Felt like shit, couldn't drive well because arms were always feeling like pins/needles and did get to a point where I had to use straps for everything including 25lb dumbbells!

But yeah, I looked the part...Enough to where there was no denying steroid use anymore and everyone that knew or saw me knew I was juiced up...But like I said it didn't last long, As soon as the amounts lessened, GH dropped to 5iu/ed and stopped the Tren, started to deflate instantly lol...Realized then that my body dictates I have a chemically induced physique.

DNA

Apr 19, 2014
Hollywood, CA
I’m 5’8 and have been a fat sloppy 272. At my best I was 240lbs and under %10 body fat. Now I have no idea what I weigh and don’t even want to know my body fat! I just started training again 5 weeks ago after a 3 year lay off after I tearing my bicep. The year prior I tore my right pec and I didn’tet it get me down. But after my bicep tear, I fell into a deep depression and totally stopped training, eating right, and went cold turkey off the gear. I started gaining body fat and then got on some anti depressants which really made me gain a ton of weight. I never got my injuries fixed because I didn’t have insurance. I’m now off the anti depressants, back on a little bit of gear, and just slowly working towards getting a decent physique.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Just hit 270 under 10% finally after 7 yrs of training.
looking to be My best ever before I turn 50 this Yr.
Hoping to end up around 255+ @ 6% or leaner.

Its only a 5lb gain or so but should make a Hell of a difference!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Concreter, good to see ya here buddy! I've been following your log at PM and it's refreshing to have you telling the truth about how you live and what your "really" doing to gain your impressive size. So many guys would have you believe 24/7 there living the life style and never having a drink or actually just eating like shit because that's what they want to do. Your a stand out in that way. YOU JUST TELL THE TRUTH. Good for you bro. and good to have you here.

Once your bann is lifted I hope you see fit to still visit.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
Seems Like a lot of people don't like the Truth..
I make a lot of Haters just being Me.
If I post on a thread involving Cars, houses, boats, fighting and weekend excursions plus eating and drinking like a normal person I Am Bragging somehow!

It took a lot of hard work and I still have a ways to-go to fulfill my Dreams.. But I am getting there!

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
I think after awhile you become accustomed to being heavier.
5 yrs solid of 265 in the winters. Still just 250 come summer..
Last yr I remember hitting 272 one night and could barely make it to Bed...

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Some big dudes here. I was 315 and fat. I got down to 250 and pretty lean in 2013. Now I'm up to 289 but I put on a nice amount of fat and muscle. Now I'm only on TRT and I'm staying strong and leaning out. I'm 6'1 so I carry it well. I need to drop a solid 30lbs of fat. I'm already down 2 belt loops and people have commented. So I guess it's working. Just don't see it myself. Too self critical. 250 @ 15% is where I want to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Seems Like a lot of people don't like the Truth..
I make a lot of Haters just being Me.
If I post on a thread involving Cars, houses, boats, fighting and weekend excursions plus eating and drinking like a normal person I Am Bragging somehow!

It took a lot of hard work and I still have a ways to-go to fulfill my Dreams.. But I am getting there!
Everyone LOVES the truth! Until your the one telling them the truth. Then your an Asshole!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Steelex

Feb 8, 2018
I hit 255 on test alone at 6'2". However I started getting very insulin resistant and my endurance went to shit. I was too fat.

At 6'2" you can hold a whole lot of fat without actually looking fat. The height can be a deceptive trap.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
i was up to 260 at 5'5" at age 23... i was bloated 50mg dbol a day and 600mg test a week..i was still tight looking(bulky but not fat...just had a tight skin look)...ill try to find the pics this weekend..i was always out of breath...bending over tieing my shoes and walking up stairs...remeber the doc told me "doesnt matter if thats all muscle" "you are putting a motorcyle engine to run a tank!" he was refering due to the stress on my heart.

concreter

Donating Member
Mar 19, 2014
My Heart slightly enlarged to keep up with the rest of Me...
Dr. said its pretty normal for a guy my Size.
Makes sence, so I guess I am good To Go!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
Smaller guy here...5'6" and 215lbs at my heaviest. Last year lost a ton of weight because if an injury.

Started back 6 months ago at 163lbs...and currently weighing about 196lbs on an empty stomach.

So roughly put back on 33 lbs or so in 6 months...but I'm a leaner 196 than the last time around.

All this with 100mg of TRT weekly....and one blast last November of 175mg each of TPP/NPP that lasted 8 weeks.

Muscle memory had a lot to do with it and it came back faster than I actually thought it would given my age! (44)

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk