©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

The Push for size with JP

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Last night was tuff. I had problems beating the book and lost ground in INCLINE BENCH and ROPE PUSHDOWNS. Hard to believe I'm weaker when I'm pounding the food like a machine starting at 6am and finishing at 10pm. Damn kinda takes some wind out of the sails. But there's no stopping me. I'm going to kill it next time around.

Tonight is wheels. God be with me...………..lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
OK so this is how it goes...…….. We get started after a 20 minute warm up period of cardio on a bike while swinging our arms around for motion. Then we get started with legs. I'm expecting another beat down after the PUSH setion and I fucking killed it guys. I bettered EVERY lift by reps or plates. Some lifts I went up over 25lbs. My legs feel fucked up now. I'm going to soak in the tub a while as my wife makes my first of 3 (after training meals). Tonight the lion sleeps well....I fucking OWNED it tonight!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
OK so this is how it goes...…….. We get started after a 20 minute warm up period of cardio on a bike while swinging our arms around for motion. Then we get started with legs. I'm expecting another beat down after the PUSH setion and I fucking killed it guys. I bettered EVERY lift by reps or plates. Some lifts I went up over 25lbs. My legs feel fucked up now. I'm going to soak in the tub a while as my wife makes my first of 3 (after training meals). Tonight the lion sleeps well....I fucking OWNED it tonight!

Do you just prefer to cook meals the same day, or is there something special about his meals that makes it impractical to prep several days of meals ahead of time?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I have an electric Webber grill as my "go too" for cooking. Without giving it up, theres a lot of meals that have eggs at all different times. He combines many different proteins in one meal. Some are fatty fish witch I can hardly eat fresh much less just sitting around. I guess the chicken and beef could be cooked in advance? Things like avocado can be prepped in advance. But then you have things like rice witch he uses as a carrier for other things that I like fresh not warmed up. The meals are all over the place. Not sure how much time I would pick up prepping in advance because ALL food values are given in raw condition.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I just filled out and submitter my weekly check in with JP. Man is that a long detailed pain in the but. I figure the more detail the better e will have a hand on this mess...…….lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Found out at my last check in I've been doing the training order wrong. He sent me 3 push/3pull/3 leg workouts. Theyre numbers 1,2,3. I figures it was one each month. NOPE, It's 1 the first session and 2 the second session and so on. This means I'm walking in the gym doing a different routine each and every time. Guess the idea is total shock and awe to the muscles? Tonight is the PULL. I train at 4:30 pm. My meal prep targeted for the training begins at 12 noon. Here we go again.

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Great log CG, just caught up with it all today. Sounds brutal[emoji12] looking forward to reading this for a while. Bio recommended Fortitude training to me and I’m in my 4th week of it and the first 2 weeks I was so beat but I’m slowly starting to feel good. I’m rooting for you! I’m 43 and if I look anywhere near like you do at 60 I would be ecstatic!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
RAO, Fortitude is what I came from to go to JP's program. I was on a 4 day a week program. As brutal as it is JP's program trumps it for me. Imagine a DC version of Fortitude training. Stevens and J Peters are great friends. At 5'6" tall Jordon hit over 300lbs body weight training with Scott Stevens. A couple of GREAT minds in our sport. It was Scott Stevens that sent me to JP. I was asking Scott about coaching and he's getting out of one on one coaching because of time constraints. It all worked out for the best.

BTW: In the LOG forum check out MONTEGO's log. He's in up to his ears with Fortitude and out lines several different slits and programs. Not the prep log but his main log. It's a virtual "how to eat and train Fortitude". It will be well spent time my friend.

For anyone wondering this member is the well known long time member RETIREDARMY from the PM forum. WELCOME BUDDY!!!!!

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Ya it's good to see long time members from PM come over. Just wish we could hold onto more of them. Seams like a lot of them can be found lurking the peptide forums in the insulin threads. We need more action in the main forum. I keep trying and some times it really picks up but it always calms back down :(

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
BTW: my back is hurting in new areas do to the different workout. Seams like Jordon really thought this one out. The training that is...…...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Raj, for the last three weeks I've been gaining weight and cleaning up. This, with NO insulin and "for me" minimal amounts of gear. If I wasn't living it I just wouldn't believe it. JP, is saying when the scale stops we add 250 to 300 calories a day more. The training is "MEN ONLY NEED APPLY"...…..:)

So far it's been 0 gains the first week. 9lbs the second week. 3 lbs the third. He said the perfect gain is (1) lb a week. 1 pound of real flesh a week. I'll take that all day long.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
My training partner is in law enforcement and he had to work today. So all my sets were to true failure instead of us hammering a couple assisted reps on everything. In a couple sets I felt like I just didn't burn it down and did an extra set. I walked out feeling like I just didn't get the job done but now that I'm home eating I can feel I'm all fucked up. In a good way. Don't know if I mentioned this but I'm on HGH 2 iu morning and night on training days.
I think I'm going to ask him if I can go to every day. I'm looking for an edge to keep on the program and not be in such pain. The muscle pain and burning is off the charts. To boot this was a program I have never done with many new lifts that I would have felt much better having a spotter. But you never know what your getting asking some Dill to spot you. God knows I don't need an injury.