©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
CG, both JP & BT emphasized alot on food. But u got fat on JP's, was it due to the much lower volume training?

It was way too much carbs bro. He would do things like have me eat 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice. This would literally stretch my gut to a painful point.

Last edited:

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was the second leg day in the circuit. At one point I was literally asking myself WTF I was even doing? My fucking knees are hurting. After doing 12 sets of dead lifts back to back every muscle involved in the lift hurts.

I'm doing 2iu Scirox HGH morning and night. I'm doing 6iu Humalog before and aftr training. I'm doing 20unit of Scirox IGF-LR3 after training. I'm hitting the diet on point like a machine. Wait till I post picks guys. The chub is all washing down the drain. I can see I'm getting bigger but how much? Is it enough to show in picks yet? We, you and all of us will soon find out. My muscle insertions are getting deeper.

I was telling a guy at the gym about my PT for arm rotation and why I need it and he says, "If you can't hit a front double bi go into men's physic " I answer, "fucking board shorts?" I just can't imagine being gay enough to go there. Never do legs again and call that body building???? Sureeee…….

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Today was the second leg day in the circuit. At one point I was literally asking myself WTF I was even doing? My fucking knees are hurting. After doing 12 sets of dead lifts back to back every muscle involved in the lift hurts.

I'm doing 2iu Scirox HGH morning and night. I'm doing 6iu Humalog before and aftr training. I'm doing 20unit of Scirox IGF-LR3 after training. I'm hitting the diet on point like a machine. Wait till I post picks guys. The chub is all washing down the drain. I can see I'm getting bigger but how much? Is it enough to show in picks yet? We, you and all of us will soon find out. My muscle insertions are getting deeper.

I was telling a guy at the gym about my PT for arm rotation and why I need it and he says, "If you can't hit a front double bi go into men's physic " I answer, "fucking board shorts?" I just can't imagine being gay enough to go there. Never do legs again and call that body building???? Sureeee…….

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
BT just got back to me about my check in. He said I'm doing excellent and to contact him mid week about my body weight. You can clearly see my recomp is under way and I only lost 1 lb. The pic looks like I lost ten lbs of fat off my waist and abbs. Mind you All I'm eating is eggwhites, chicken, turkey, stakes, peanut butter, blue berries, oat meal and LOTS of sault.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I dropped another lb. He wanted me to check in half week and that was the news. Still bankin away guys..……...

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I dropped another lb. He wanted me to check in half week and that was the news. Still bankin away guys..……...

1969jeffery1969

Sep 28, 2018
BT just got back to me about my check in. He said I'm doing excellent and to contact him mid week about my body weight. You can clearly see my recomp is under way and I only lost 1 lb. The pic looks like I lost ten lbs of fat off my waist and abbs. Mind you All I'm eating is eggwhites, chicken, turkey, stakes, peanut butter, blue berries, oat meal and LOTS of sault.
Sounds like what my coach has me eating lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

juggy38

Donating Member
Dec 6, 2012
A whole day to just shoulders? Are you doing any pressing movements on that day?

I don’t like “shoulder days”....probably because my AC joint hurts and I’m getting old lol

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Juggy, right down the questions you have so you don't forget them. He's a "no shit guy" and talks directly. It set me back at first.

BTW: Last Thursday I came down with the worst chest cold yet. Can't catch a fucking brake if I bought one...…...

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Juggy, right down the questions you have so you don't forget them. He's a "no shit guy" and talks directly. It set me back at first.

BTW: Last Thursday I came down with the worst chest cold yet. Can't catch a fucking brake if I bought one...…...

Your need to start washing your hands all the time and figure out who keeps getting you sick- keep your dirty hands away from your mouth and nose man.
If it'sa person close to you your going to have to stay away from them or teach them to wash there hands and take care of your self.
Do you take any kind of acidophilus or a friendly bacteria?

speeder

May 15, 2017

hang in there, bro... am enjoying following your log..

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Back at it tonight. Crushed the twelve sets of squats and did some calves also. Only ten sets of those.lol

speeder

May 15, 2017
Back at it tonight. Crushed the twelve sets of squats and did some calves also. Only ten sets of those.lol

You're a huge inspiration, CG, you're more dedicated to this shit at 58 than most 28 year old dudes! Love your passion and willingness to take things to the next level!

One question, I followed your lantus/keto thread a while back, but never really followed up with you on it. Overall, would you say you were happy with the recomp results (fat loss/muscle gain) while on it?

Thanks, CG, will continue to follow..

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Speeder, I believe with all my heart there is NO better way to recomp a man or woman. You can "literally" be in a deficit and stay full and build muscle while loosing fat. What more can you ask for? :)

speeder

May 15, 2017
Speeder, I believe with all my heart there is NO better way to recomp a man or woman. You can "literally" be in a deficit and stay full and build muscle while loosing fat. What more can you ask for? :)

Thanks, CG. I do super well on keto diets on their own, so am really looking forward to adding the lantus to the mix soon..

Will continue to follow your log here, keep up the good work, my man!