©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Coached by Bleu Taylor

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Speed, take a good probiotic twice a day and remember to mix up your meat protein sources when on keto.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
It can't. My best friend is a heating pad...…… I just do it because I want this so badly. I have never trained this hard in my life that I can remember.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Second day of legs this week. Literally all the equipment in the gym.

Front squats
seated leg curls
Leg press(old school)
Lying leg curls
Hack squats
Straight leg deads
Abductor
Ass to grass squats
Leg extensions
Standing leg curls
No calves

I have just started zoning out and hitting the list. I literally say out load as I'm training "If this was easy everyone would look like you do Johnny". "Fuck Ya". "Don't fucking cry pussy". I say what ever is on my mind and guys just kinda look out the side of their eyes and smile. Thing is, I just don't care any more.
I found a real iron gym called Atillas GYM in Egg Harbor nj. Huge pics of all the old school pros and machines I haven't seen in years. I have all the tools in the chest now and it on me. MINE FOR THE TAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes RetroFitness look like a woman's. I went back the other day because it's so much closer and I felt gay as fuck just being there.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
An entire night of just shoulders, YEP...…….everything you can imagine and then top it off with 8 sets of shrugs. Whats nice is they have a machine JUST for shrugging. Sweet! This lets me shrug with my palms facing my body like you would carry a brief case.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well as of my last checkin with BT I'm down to being thin enough to have something to work with. I'm quoting BT. Now the fun begins.

He upped the test and is adding in Lantus and Humalog increases. We have added sweet potatoes and white rice to many of the meals as well. Now I can blast away at the gym knowing IT'S ON!!!!!!!!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, the rubber met the road tonight guys. It was the twelve sets of squats night.

Knowing I have the good stuff flowing in the blood I dug deep and really went ass to the grass. Wet farted myself a couple times. Yep, nothing but fun. I'm still doing the morning cardio. I fucking hate it. It's been so cold in my basement, I'm wearing a hoody with the sleeves pulled down over my hands for the first fifteen minutes of the now 35minutes I do six days a week...…..

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Well, the rubber met the road tonight guys. It was the twelve sets of squats night.

Knowing I have the good stuff flowing in the blood I dug deep and really went ass to the grass. Wet farted myself a couple times. Yep, nothing but fun. I'm still doing the morning cardio. I fucking hate it. It's been so cold in my basement, I'm wearing a hoody with the sleeves pulled down over my hands for the first fifteen minutes of the now 35minutes I do six days a week...…..

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
I'm still banging away guys. Bleu added MK-677 and d-bol before training. Increased the Lantus and added much needed carbs. But as of now my fucking body isn't responding. Who the fuck knows whats going on????????????????

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Your body should do great with the mk677
The recovery is unreal.
If you have real mk- you could almost do legs balls to the walls 3 days a week.
I don't suggest to any one to do that. Busy saying the recovery is un real

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
After this last checkin BT has increased my sweet potatoes by a factor of 2x and now I'm eating lots of peanut butter all day long. Where searching for the reason I'm not responding yet.