©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I almost died (LITERALLY)

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Awesome progress after such a brutal time brother. You're already looking healthier and fuller. You've got this.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Thank you guys! My next set of pics will be up this weekend.

My strength jumped mid week. I had a great day of eating Thursday and this morning I'm not that hungry again. Really felt good walking out of the gym yesterday. I'm getting the train back on the tracks here.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Btw, muscle memory [emoji6]
dfbf87952aff929fdcd34075070423d5.jpg

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What I like to see is your finally smiling in the pic.
Any juice yet?
Supplements?

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Thank you guys! My next set of pics will be up this weekend.

My strength jumped mid week. I had a great day of eating Thursday and this morning I'm not that hungry again. Really felt good walking out of the gym yesterday. I'm getting the train back on the tracks here.
That's awesome

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Montego, thank you for posting up the side by sides! I had no idea how much came back the first week.

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Montego, thank you for posting up the side by sides! I had no idea how much came back the first week.
That's what I was eluding too in our pms, I think you just need to continue what you were doing with the food. It's working so no reason to mess with it imo. When it stops, then we got work to do [emoji57]

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
What I like to see is your finally smiling in the pic.
Any juice yet?
Supplements?

Juice yet??? You nut. Hell no brother. I'm only back training two weeks now. I'm eating hamburgers and elbow pasta for most of my meals. I have four whole eggs and home fries in the morning. I'm going to switch that to 50grams of cream of rice with 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites.
The cream of rice isn't so bad with blue berries and Splenda in it.

This will be the beginning of the third week of training for me. I'm still doing a total body upper and then lower. So I'm hitting upper three times a week and lower twice.

My body weight is 184 as of this morning. If you forgot I was 152 walking out of the hospital. I'm happy with whats going on and how things are coming back at this point. I always want everything yesterday so of course it's not fast enough but with no gear and being 58 its at least coming back.

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Crist sakes, I almost forgot to post up this weeks progress pic.lol

This pic represents the end of two weeks back training.

BTW: you guys have any ideas or suggestions lay it on me. The day I tell ya "I got it all figured out", don't walk run! LOL:confused:

Begining of third week.jpg

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Holy shit dude, what a difference from the first pic. It was mentioned earlier but I think one of the most important things I noticed was the big smile on your face! Mindset is key and you know you got this! I admire your determination!

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Hey (GREAT NEWS GUYS). Montego is now in charge of the diet and once this is on point we will move towards training. He sent me a very solid diet that's doable.
Theres enough variation to keep it interesting and help me get it down. You can see thought has gone into this and I'm pumped as hell to get started.

Thank you Montego!

AM1T

Donating Member
Jun 19, 2018
looking good bro!!, just remember you have the knowledge and know how, you will be back to being a monster in no time!!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
Hey (GREAT NEWS GUYS). Montego is now in charge of the diet and once this is on point we will move towards training. He sent me a very solid diet that's doable.
Theres enough variation to keep it interesting and help me get it down. You can see thought has gone into this and I'm pumped as hell to get started.

Thank you Montego!
I'm excited about it.

Hopefully I can help get you back to the previous physique and beyond.