©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren cycle

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
boombaby said:
Out of all the test, prop gives me soreness. I ran some of that Aratest prop/enethate that was smooth. Test is test find one ya like and stick it in

I will probably try a different ester next cycle just out of curiosity. I have been using short estered products because I like the fact that the clear out fast if problems arise. I'm on 100mg prop and 100mg Tren ED right now!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Freejay said:
I will probably try a different ester next cycle just out of curiosity. I have been using short estered products because I like the fact that the clear out fast if problems arise. I'm on 100mg prop and 100mg Tren ED right now!
Seems like a lot of tren......any problems with it so far? How long have you been on?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
stealthmeister said:
Seems like a lot of tren......any problems with it so far? How long have you been on?

150mg Tren ED seems to be the perfect dose from what Ive done. Not too many sides, and the gains are well. Ive ran up to 325mg day for a month. Sides weren't as bad as you would expect, but the gains dont get any better above 150mg. The only serious side effect from using that much tren was serious sex drive shutdown and anxiety.

W

wolfyEVH

heavy said:
150mg Tren ED seems to be the perfect dose from what Ive done. Not too many sides, and the gains are well. Ive ran up to 325mg day for a month. Sides weren't as bad as you would expect, but the gains dont get any better above 150mg. The only serious side effect from using that much tren was serious sex drive shutdown and anxiety.

jesus heavy....you must have been gaining a pound of muscle a day!!! :D

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
heavy said:
Holy shit Heavy!!! You're my hero. I'd explode. I'm doing test/ tren / winny currently (may switch the winny to anavar)....but nowhere near that amount of tren! Then again, I haven't had any sides yet either, so I could slowly bump it up probably.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Im running a tren, prop, and masteron cycle now and Im in my 4th week. I love tren -- with the cardio and dieting Im getting really shredded. Really no side effects to speak of except some minor bloat from the test. Also, Ive had mild insomnia

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Bizarro said:
Im running a tren, prop, and masteron cycle now and Im in my 4th week. I love tren -- with the cardio and dieting Im getting really shredded. Really no side effects to speak of except some minor bloat from the test. Also, Ive had mild insomnia
Hey Bizarro. I've thought about test / tren / masteron next time too, with the masteron in place of winny or anavar used in the past. Have you tried the calssic test/tren/winny....if so, how do you compare it to your current cycle with the masteron in there. What doses of tren (I'm assuming tren ac.) and masteron (I'm assuming mast. prop.) are you running?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
stealth, Ive perviously had winny in a cycle of test enan and equipose and I wasn't too impressed with the winny. In fact, I think it helped to temporarily mess up my shoulder during shoulder workouts (dried out the joint).

I just started the masteron this past week so it is too early for me to give you any meaningful feedback. The only thing I can say is that there was some minor injection site pain (compared to test prop).

Im shooting tren 100mg/day and 100mg EOD masteron. I started the mast week 4.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Bizarro said:
stealth, Ive perviously had winny in a cycle of test enan and equipose and I wasn't too impressed with the winny. In fact, I think it helped to temporarily mess up my shoulder during shoulder workouts (dried out the joint).

I just started the masteron this past week so it is too early for me to give you any meaningful feedback. The only thing I can say is that there was some minor injection site pain (compared to test prop).

Im shooting tren 100mg/day and 100mg EOD masteron. I started the mast week 4.
Hey Bizarro,
Thanks for the feedback. Let us know what you think at the end of the cycle.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
At least 3x per week. Every day would be overkill unless youve been cycling a long time.
Look at the amounts again Heavy. The ED shots would only be incorporating 100mg per day. It appears Basskiller is trying to take the best advantage of the short esters.

Generally speaking you need more frequent shots with Sust to take advantage of the short esters, so IMO you are better off using cypionate or enanthanate and doing two injects per week.

Iamlegend

Dec 9, 2005
A-bomb just curious I know with Tren a it's usually an ED or EOD jab with Tren e does that change to just two 150-200mg jabs per week?