©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is 3 weeks enough

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Is 3 weeks of taking 30 mgs of dbol enough to kick start a test c cycle just wondering always heard of running it 4-6 weeks

Yes.

3 weeks on 3 off and 3 on again is great too.

I usually run dbol 3-4 weeks as a kickstart.

Natast19

May 28, 2011
Southern kentucky USA
Thanks guys I was going to do a run with it for 6 weeks in the middle of the cycle might do the 3 on 3 off sug. Do the gains differ much doing that than straight 6 on I'm sure liver wise it might be better with the break between

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks guys I was going to do a run with it for 6 weeks in the middle of the cycle might do the 3 on 3 off sug. Do the gains differ much doing that than straight 6 on I'm sure liver wise it might be better with the break between

I find any gains cease on the week 4 mark with dbol/adrol but everyone is different. Many factors come into play with dose being most important. Moreover your liver takes a bashing in those final weeks. I find it is so much better to do 2 mini cycles. You allow your liver to recover in the 3 weeks off plus your not on too long to begin with. Of course no alcohol (or other toxic substances) should be consumed in the 9 weeks duration.

I find the 3 weeks off bring many advantages. I usually do a slightly higher dose in the 2nd 3 weeks. 1st week of the 2nd set is the same as prior dose but up slightly for the final 2 weeks.

If I was to do just one set of orals I would go for 4 weeks maybe abit less as that is plenty (but I do love the above method).

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
3 weeks is fine but i prefer to do 4. If its all you have though, go for it.