©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Intro - shouts to mods

zombato

Mar 24, 2007
Hello. Of the many boards I've been surfing through, this board seems respectful. Shouts out to rAJJIN and Kawasaki for being great mods.

Working toward rotating among d-bol, OT, stan, enanthate, primo, deca and some. Focus on shorter, but frequent cycles.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
zombato said:
Hello. Of the many boards I've been surfing through, this board seems respectful. Shouts out to rAJJIN and Kawasaki for being great mods.

Working toward rotating among d-bol, OT, stan, enanthate, primo, deca and some. Focus on shorter, but frequent cycles.
Welcome to the board!! Any questions, feel free!!!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
appreciate the kind words. Same as you guys were just here to help one another and learn some things along the way ourselves. :smoker:

zombato

Mar 24, 2007
Thanks for the welcome!. Expecting INT PCs. Will keep you posted on progress. Looking into a couple of DMTs. Would like to PM you to get any perspectives. Let me know if ok.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
zombato said:
Thanks for the welcome!. Expecting INT PCs. Will keep you posted on progress. Looking into a couple of DMTs. Would like to PM you to get any perspectives. Let me know if ok.
Feel free to PM me what ever you'd like:)

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
welcome

Welcome! I am new here too, but I have found this board to be Amazingly High Quality ... no bullshit to wade through, thanks to BigA, rAJJIN, Tyrone, and top-quality admin.