©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Reaserch chemicals as good?

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
Any one know of any lab reports done comparing the research chemicals to their counter parts?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea Man theres some good research companies out there.
One of the best is a sponsor here I beleive, chem-one.

Of course nothing is as "good" as original products from the companys...
But As Long as its real and dosed the same the research stuff should be the same thing yes.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Yes, from my experience they are good. They have their pros adn cons though. To me liquid is a pain in the ass as you can't really carry it with you and take it as easily as a pill. I use insulin needles/syringes to dose them with, and doing it that way you have much more control on the amount of drug you take and can adjust or taper as needed. Some would say they don't work, as they think some of them need to bypass the stomach to work. If they do then they wont work, but they dont need to so your set.
I only use one's where I will only be taking it 1 or 2 times a day for convienence.

shanetuff

Jan 24, 2007
I have been taking liquidex for a while, its from a good source, I just dont think its working that well. I dont know probably just me...

NAS

Feb 24, 2007
chem1 no longer has torem on their site, I really wanted to get torem, I searched and found Innovative Research, anyone know if they are worth ordering from? im sure its just for legal purposes but every page has "THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR HUMAN USE, THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL IF INGESTED."

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I've used stuff from chem1, ibe, lion. I've always thought they were all good quality.

NAS

Feb 24, 2007
im trying to find all options for tor, its a shame chem1 dosnt have it anymore, they definatly had the best price per quantity.. anyone heard of AG guys, and are all these co's here not overseas?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
AG guys are good. I haven't personally ordered from them in a while though, but I'm sure they still make good products.