©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

phentermine

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Does anyone know of any board sponsors that offer this? A buddy of mine wants to try it, he has done the clen/t3 combo. I toldl him to stick tot aht stuff but he is hard headed and wants me to find him a palce to get phentermine.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
manofsteel69 said:
Does anyone know of any board sponsors that offer this? A buddy of mine wants to try it, he has done the clen/t3 combo. I toldl him to stick tot aht stuff but he is hard headed and wants me to find him a palce to get phentermine.
Haven't seen it offered as far as I know from any...One of the really fat guys at my work was Rx'd it back in the day when it was legal and his Dr. took him off it as soon as it was considered dangerous...Next best thing is the ECA/Clen/T3...However above all that is diet/good ol exercise/determination:)

manofsteel69

Aug 29, 2006
Ty, I agree with the diet thing I know that clen and t3 work, my buddy has gotten kind afat cause of tearing his rotator cuff and having a partial tear of his achilles, so he is wanting to cut fat quickly for the football season coming up and all that good stuff.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
manofsteel69 said:
Ty, I agree with the diet thing I know that clen and t3 work, my buddy has gotten kind afat cause of tearing his rotator cuff and having a partial tear of his achilles, so he is wanting to cut fat quickly for the football season coming up and all that good stuff.
Yea, I understand, but sorry to say I don't think there's any one that offers it...

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
hmmm

It is funny because I got a chance to use phentermine for a little bit while actully playing football. The stuff works wonders for energy etc... It is the same stuff ol' Romanowski got caught with. I like it as a performance enhancer only, not as a cutter because you lose your appetite waaay too much for health's sakes. (even while dieting). I would definetely suggest some SyntheBURN from Synthetek. GREAT stuff but a bit strong.