©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need info on Winny

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Cool I will do that man.....Do you think I am going to lose all my gains with my first cycle. I hope not....What else can I do to make sure I don't lose all of my gains....That would really sux

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I was always told that muscle takes like 10 years to lose, you wont be as strong as you once were but you will still have most of the size, maybe alittle softer look.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
The average SEDENTARY man loses about 1-pound of muscle mass per year. If you are somewhat active and take in .4 - .5 grams of protein per pound of body weight - it won't go anywhere - it'll just get smothered by fat. :D
(info from www.menshealth.com)

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thanks for the info man....I am a very active person. I quess I won't be nervous about losing much then.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
This info has nothing to do with gains made from the use of AAS. From what I understand (and please correct me if I'm wrong guys!) - if you allow your body to go into a post-cycle state of low-testosterone production - cortisol will come into play and strip you of most, if not all, of your new gains! This is why PCT is so critical. So - make sure you have the PCT well-planned with all the necessary gear. By no means should you feel like you're "in the clear" yet bro! Save the party till a month or 2 after the end of your cycle! I'm 7 weeks into my first cycle and I am right here with you bro - wondering whether or not this shit is gonna work out like it's supposed to!

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
True man true....I have my pct ready to go but I am hopping for the best...if not it is time for another cycle....