©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how to avoid test siides?

platt00

May 4, 2011
how to avoid test sides?

Is test makes you hairy? Or it gives you pimples? I’d like not to have to deal with those sides? Advice needed!!!!!

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Body hair from testosterone use is the result of test converting to DHT by way of alpha reductase enzyme. Most males don't get as large of a spike in DHT from the injections. It's a much bigger problem from transdermals. The only way to prevent it would be to use a alpha reductase inhibitor such as finasteride or dutasteride, but you really don't want to play with those drugs. Some men develop permanent or semi permanent sexual dysfunction from using them.
The acne can be caused by testosterone converting to estrogen or other unknown mechanisms from increased androgen ratios. An aromatase inhibitor might help prevent that.
Neither one is an extemely common side effect. You will not know if you are prone to either one until you runa cycle and see how you respond.

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I dont really get any issues from test. I used to get bad acne but after a short run of accutane, I have no problems anymore. If you keep your estrogen in check, it should help a lot with acne but Im not too sure about hair loss. If youre really concerned about it, you could use rogain while on cycle.